What's new

Gays, Lesbians To Stage Protest On India’s Republic Day -Demand Equal Rights, Reversal Of Recent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is stopping them as a citizen to have their rights? please dont tell me you are not human, if you are then pack off to antartica or some island.Wtf is gay rights?
I believe a human right is too get married and they are denied that, they are denied adoption. Not just in India but worldwide.

That's right @hinduguy first, it's free beer then it is a you know what up your you know what

:blink: What a logical phallacy (pun intended) @Bombermanx1
Whatever it is, i am sure your phallacy(no pun intended) is standing in salute position to salute homo rights am i right?

i gave him sufficient proof in history and other things it is upto you to prove me wrong how they are born like that and etc. lol:rofl:

I don't understand gays they don't want us to treat them different but then bitch about every little thing and bring themselves into the spotlight lol.

I agree. Funny, the same could be applied for every minority group including Muslims in the West.

They want to be treated the same but can't wait to claim victimhood of how the Evil West is oppressing them.

Last edited:
Yeah why not. If your parents can get married why not homosexuals?

I am not homophobic.There is even a sttudy stating they may be hidden homosexuals who are homophobes.
Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals
Homophobics May Be Hidden Homosexuals | Homophobia & Anti-Gay Sentiment | LiveScience

I have sympathy for those who don't feel attraction to opposite sex. May be they are suffering from mental pressure but tie two men in marriage is absurd. What will they call to themselves? Husband and Husband? Why can't they just stay in closet in relation and lead a normal life?

I believe a human right is too get married and they are denied that, they are denied adoption. Not just in India but worldwide.
Damn right they are denied and it is for a reason as nature intended, Children need love of mother& father but they can live without a father, which a male cannot give the same as a female mother does. That is evolution perfected by nature.You stab yourself with some estrogen and female hormones you think you become a female mother automatically reversing all the evolution in a second? eventually your body will reject them and you will end up as a End stage cancer patient or perhaps dead.

I am not homophobic.There is even a sttudy stating they may be hidden homosexuals who are homophobes.
Homophobics May Be Hidden Homosexuals | Homophobia & Anti-Gay Sentiment | LiveScience

I have sympathy for those who don't feel attraction to opposite sex. May be they are suffering from mental pressure but tie two men in marriage in absurd. What will they call to themselves? Husband and Husband? Why can't they just stay in closet in relation and lead a normal life?
That is pseudoscience propogated by these feminists and homos, dont believe that crap, like i said west is under stage 2 -- take over mass media, print media and show how its natural and cool to be homo,
stage 3-- well thats the end of that nation.

Whatever it is, i am sure your phallacy(no pun intended) is standing in salute position to salute homo rights am i right?

i gave him sufficient proof in history and other things it is upto you to prove me wrong how they are born like that and etc. lol:rofl:

You didn't give him jack except Homophobic slurs.

Your argument so far is this

"Yuk! How can a dude put his thing in another Man's crack!"

And then you posted circular logic argument based on generalizations of the West, more homophobic slurs etc.

Once again, you have provided me with nothing substantial here. Your arguments have been used by white supremacists before to stop interracial marriage.

I have sympathy for those who don't feel attraction to opposite sex. May be they are suffering from mental pressure but tie two men in marriage in absurd. What will they call to themselves? Husband and Husband? Why can't they just stay in closet in relation and lead a normal life?
or do the right thing, and give them equal rights? the number of actual gay people are way more than you see in the parade who behave funny. Many of them are not like what you visualize (behaving like woman)
They live normal life here, this country is not awash with gay people asking everybody out. Just like muslims and hindus live with majority chrisitan here.
Imagine a christian saying wtf do you need mosque/temple for, why dont you shut up and worship allah or bhagwan or whatever you want. We dont understand you or what weird belief you have, we wont kill you, but keep it within yourself.
How will that sound like?

That is pseudoscience propogated by these feminists and homos, dont believe that crap, like i said west is under stage 2 -- take over mass media, print media and show how its natural and cool to be homo,

Yeah, look at the Romans and Greeks in ancient times achieve? Worthless losers.

Damn right they are denied and it is for a reason as nature intended, Children need love of mother& father but they can live without a father, which a male cannot give the same as a female mother does. That is evolution perfected by nature.You stab yourself with some estrogen and female hormones you think you become a female mother automatically reversing all the evolution in a second? eventually your body will reject them and you will end up as a End stage cancer patient or perhaps dead.

Are you a Hindu by any chance? A real Hindu would accept Homosexuals instead of following Abrahamic traditions of hating everyone.

We dont understand you or what weird belief you have, we wont kill you, but keep it within yourself.
How will that sound like?

@hinduguy they won't get it, and will never get it, until it involves them personally.

These are the guys who jump at the first opportunity to blame India and Pakistanis for their mistreatment of Hindus and Muslims respectively.

Good to know they can find common ground, in hating Homosexuals :)

Are you a Hindu by any chance? A real Hindu would accept Homosexuals instead of following Abrahamic traditions of hating everyone.

He is an open and proud Hindu, unlike you who is still in the closet ;)

Except, I am in the West, and we hardly discuss, or watch programs involving homosexuals. Their visibility is quite low here you know.

You are right, not cool to be a Homo. I hear gang raping is in fashion over there?

You didn't give him jack except Homophobic slurs.

Your argument so far is this

"Yuk! How can a dude put his thing in another Man's crack!"

And then you posted circular logic argument based on generalizations of the West, more homophobic slurs etc.

Once again, you have provided me with nothing substantial here. Your arguments have been used by white supremacists before to stop interracial marriage.
I suggest you come up with a theory how a gay married couple produces a child out of thin air. can you do that first?

Yeah, look at the Romans and Greeks in ancient times achieve? Worthless losers.
And where are they now?poof gone.

Well I know I got to be grilled after this but - I totally support SC's ruling on it - homosexuality is unnatural - India should rather stay away from it - It Violates Natural Law - You can't simply turns a Moral Wrong into a Civil Right! Its better that we stay away from it #Long Live Section 377!!!!
Should the parliament decide how the citizens do their sex too? Like what position its done viz. only missionary position is natural and all other positions are unnatural. Anyone doing doggie position or 69 or many other positions described in the kamasutra should be arrested.

LoL there is nature and order of nature and there is perversion choose what is your side.
I choose nature! What is your side? forget Abrahamic traditions and etc.

@hinduguy they won't get it, and will never get it, until it involves them personally.

These are the guys who jump at the first opportunity to blame India and Pakistanis for their mistreatment of Hindus and Muslims respectively.

Good to know they can find common ground, in hating Homosexuals :)

He is an open and proud Hindu, unlike you who is still in the closet ;)

Except, I am in the West, and we hardly discuss, or watch programs involving homosexuals. Their visibility is quite low here you know.

You are right, not cool to be a Homo. I hear gang raping is in fashion over there?
Well you dont hear about it cos its taboo to speak anything bad or protest against gays or fem propaganda.You already lost the fight, what is there to protest then?They have already seeped in you's so accept them :D. Trying to divert the conversation by posting offtopic things doesnt suit your agenda.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom