What's new

Gays, Lesbians To Stage Protest On India’s Republic Day -Demand Equal Rights, Reversal Of Recent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not conspiracy but order of things, which is already happening in west, you see their family structure breaking down,Moral values gone for a toss,Nobody cares about others,More same sex marriages happen when compared to normal couple marriages..I doubt their founding fathers foresaw such a thing when they built their nations which will bring down their nation someday .

See, it starts with free beer, that is how it starts, lol if you think beer is harmless, wait untill more join them and they will form a society and you will be part of homo ,friends and etc. club where you get free beer initially, but will later be so influenced that you will die supporting for them. There is a proverb " Tell me about the company you keep and i will tell things about you".

In Mythology. of Mahabharat.
The life of Shakuni in Mahabharatha is a classical case study. He was the epitome of bad company and bad thoughts. He was not only the maternal uncle of Duryodhana, but also his confidant. The ego of Duryodhana reached a climax, on account of the counsel of Shakuni. Ego does not have the power of discrimination. Duryodhana entered into bad actions and followed the bad counsel given to him. Shakuni is well known for his evil ideas, Duryodhana for his egoism and Dushasana for his wrong behavior. Karna was a noble one. But on account of the bad company he was in, he was ready to perform bad deeds. Hence the ancient quote, “Bad association causes bad acts”. Karna became notorious, because of his evil association. These are the lessons Mahabharatha holds out for us. You must be aware of the above and take adequate care.

So its not conspiracy but history lesson.
are you for real? maaf kardo bhai galati ho gayi jo aap se bahas kiya... :hitwall:

I dont own public space, but the public will own you if you try homo in public.

Why is it that gays have to be recognized and legalized in every country? what is your agenda? do what you want at your homes, why bring it into public?

Homosexuality is to be recognized in the same way, a religion - however much idiotic it might sound to you, be recognized - in public or in private. It falls to be, none of your concern.

So basicaly right to equality means, not even the ugliest fckin idiots (not saying you!! , and in your own words) "get owned in public".

are you for real? maaf kardo bhai galati ho gayi jo aap se bahas kiya... :hitwall:
Yes i am and what i said is true :-),What are the foundations of a society? tell me? on what pillars does a society and family stand? :D arre i dont have a problem with them as long as they stick to their homes and mind their own business.But legalization NO!

Homosexuality is to be recognized in the same way, a religion - however much idiotic it might sound to you, be recognized - in public or in private. It falls to be, none of your concern.

So basicaly right to equality means, not even the ugliest fckin idiots (not saying you!! , and in your own words) "get owned in public".
Please teach those values back in west, we don't need lessons on How homos are cool and its same as religion and natural etc. Keep it to yourselves.Being human doesn't mean we lose our reasoning capacity and act like animals, that animal homo examples you guys give as natural in nature.
There is a limit to free speech, you talk BS in public you get taught a lesson, that is natures way of teaching you how to exercise your free speech and right to equality. You talk racist talk in black neighbourhood you get owned that is order of things.It is not a new modern concept but ancient as mother nature.

Still following 1860s British colonial rule. Haha
Why you want to adopt them in your country, be my guest!haha.

Please teach those values back in west, we don't need lessons on How homos are cool and its same as religion and natural etc. Keep it to yourselves.Being human doesn't mean we lose our reasoning capacity and act like animals, that animal homo examples you guys give as natural in nature.
There is a limit to free speech, you talk BS in public you get taught a lesson, that is natures way of teaching you how to exercise your free speech and right to equality. You talk racist talk in black neighbourhood you get owned that is order of things.It is not a new modern concept but ancient as mother nature.

Why you want to adopt them in your country, be my guest!haha.

Lol. The way you use the terms "we" and "public" in every other sentence of yours, cracks me up.

May your morality rest in peace.

Lol. The way you use the terms "we" and "public" in every other sentence of yours, cracks me up.

May your morality rest in peace.
Whatever cracks you up fine, but don't open your crack in this country.
May your debauchery and perversity rest in peace.

court did not rule against gays, they simply refused to intervene to change law.
I welcome that, although I am in support of gay rights, it should come from a legislation made in parliament, not by supreme court. They are here to follow the law not make new laws.

Here is the opposite. Everything should come from Supreme Court than a legislation made in parliament. If BD govt. made a legislation in support of LGBT community forget about opposition the ruling party will kill each other first but I read the civil society group has published first LGBT magazine in Bangladesh. I don't support Gay marriages . Nauzubillah but I think there should not be any persecution on LGBT people. They should just lead a normal life.

There is a LGBT documentary made in Bangladesh which won best documentary film award in 2012 at Indian film festival.

There is even one Bangladeshi transgender Amelia Maltepe who wants to be Miss World. He did sex change operation. He has big dreams to be a miss world. Really we are living in a F**ing world. LOL

Last edited:
Whatever cracks you up fine, but don't open your crack in this country.
May your debauchery and perversity rest in peace.

Sad you learnt everything in your local shakha, except what you are supposed to learn in life.

Here is the opposite. Everything should come from Supreme Court than a legislation made in parliament. If BD govt. made a legislation in support of LGBT community forget about opposition the ruling party will kill each other first but I read the civil society group has published first LGBT magazine in Bangladesh. I don't support Gay marriages . Nauzubillah but I think there should not be any persecution on LGBT people. They should just lead a normal life.

There is a documentary made in Bangladesh which won best documentary film award in 2012 at Indian film festival.

There is even one Bangladeshi transgender Amelia Maltepe who wants to be Miss Woorld. He did sex change operation. He has big dreams to be a miss world. Really we are living in a F**ing world. LOL

thats because you dont understand or believe in democratic process. Only changes made using democratic process are long lasting.
This judicial activism has to stop, they were overstepping their limit for quite some time, imagine an MP coming to arrest you coz he quite fancies a police job (well a delhi minister almost did that)
You have no idea how bad the situation will be if judges are given free hand to do as they please.

Sad you learnt everything in your local shakha, except what you are supposed to learn in life.
Dude, shakha teaches people values ,morals,dharma and how to be a model citizen in life.So,we should adopt everything West says?Why not rule this nation and make rules for us since, we are not capable of learning in life.SAD.

rss? when i was a member they only hated muslims and christians and communist(they hate commies with passion)... seems they updated the golwalker manual of how to be a hater :lol:

rss? when i was a member they only hated muslims and christians and communist(they hate commies with passion)... seems they updated the golwalker manual of how to be a racist. :lol:
SERIOUSLY???:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom