What's new

Gas Load shedding only in Punjab

Punjab feeds all of Pakistan and is the major contributory to Pakistan's economy.

If you want to cut gas, cut gas for Balochistan and interior Sindh when those places are only deserts and don't do anything for Pakistan's economy.

Punjab feeds all of Pakistan and is the major contributory to Pakistan's economy.

If you want to cut gas, cut gas for Balochistan and interior Sindh when those places are only deserts and don't do anything for Pakistan's economy.

very misguided and racist comment, punjab also has 10 corore or 100 million population, punjab rather is importing from india to overcome the food shortage

also the way you speak, punjab agriculture depends on azad kashmir gilgit baltistan water, so its infact GB and kashmir, which feeds us not punjab

after reading this they will feel little burning :P

this is very sad to see such comments coming from an imran khan supporter

if one guy trolls you dont need to bring your ethnic egos, being IK supporter i dont think you guys have grown a lot and still see things on ethnic vision.

i think once aalready pakistan is divided, lets not go down another time, punjab is nothing without other provinces, each depend equally on eath other

very misguided and racist comment, punjab also has 10 corore or 100 million population, punjab rather is importing from india to overcome the food shortage

also the way you speak, punjab agriculture depends on azad kashmir gilgit baltistan water, so its infact GB and kashmir, which feeds us not punjab

Punjab grows most of food in the entire region. Not only does Punjab feed all of Pakistan but also feeds half of Afghanistan. We rarely import anything from India. They also have a part of Punjab that feeds their billion population.

Anyways, our Punjab has a lot of industries. Punjab and Karachi are the major contributory of Pakistan's economy. I'm not being racist, I'm just telling the truth.

Punjab grows most of food in the entire region. Not only does Punjab feed all of Pakistan but also feeds half of Afghanistan. We rarely import anything from India. They also have a part of Punjab that feeds their billion population.

Anyways, our Punjab has a lot of industries. Punjab and Karachi are the major contributory of Pakistan's economy. I'm not being racist, I'm just telling the truth.

you have to prove tht punjab feeds entire pakistan, as far as i know, punjab consists of 60% of pakistan population, in agriculture it cant exceed 60%

also food is a lot cheaper than other natural resources like gas, oil and coal which are not in punjab and which are used to make electricity, and i think punjab gets the lion's share of all revenues and profits from the federal govt, look at punjab and then look at other provinces.

look at saudi arabia, it is a complete desert and these guys pay every cent for the food they get and they are rich

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2012/01/04/kal-tak-with-javed-chaudhry-4th-january-2011/[/video]

Mods should ban all the racists.That's why i always say most of the people who hate MQM are actually racists and would love nothing more then loot and plunder of Urdu Speaking Community of Karachi.I could insult these clowns so badly that they would probably get heart burns/ulcers (Talking about those ANP/Taliban goons so you get the point) but i don't want to come down to their level.I am Punjabi and i don't consider myself superior to other ethnic people.In fact who gives a sh!t about ethnicity?You people are so superficial with zero intellect.In fact most of the people who are proud of their ethnic roots are typically idiots with zero intellectual capability.

you have to prove tht punjab feeds entire pakistan, as far as i know, punjab consists of 60% of pakistan population, in agriculture it cant exceed 60%

also food is a lot cheaper than other natural resources like gas, oil and coal which are not in punjab and which are used to make electricity, and i think punjab gets the lion's share of all revenues and profits from the federal govt, look at punjab and then look at other provinces.

look at saudi arabia, it is a complete desert and these guys pay every cent for the food they get and they are rich

As of now Balochistan and interior Sindh are making very little contribution to Pakistan's economy. Punjab and Karachi are very important for our economy as our economy relies on industries and agriculture at the moment. So why make more sacrifices on the economy when we can not afford to do so.

For the time being, gas and electricity should be given to places on priority that we depend on for our economy.

If Balochistan and interior Sindh were making most of the contribution for Pakistan's economy then as a Pakistani nationalist I would want most of the gas and electricity going there instead of Punjab, but we all know what is the case today.

This has nothing to do with ethnic superiority and racism, I am thinking what is best for Pakistan's interest at the moment.

As of now Balochistan and interior Sindh are making very little contribution to Pakistan's economy. Punjab and Karachi are very important for our economy as our economy relies on industries and agriculture at the moment. So why make more sacrifices on the economy when we can not afford to do so.

For the time being, gas and electricity should be given to places on priority that we depend on for our economy.

If Balochistan and interior Sindh were making most of the contribution for Pakistan's economy then as a Pakistani nationalist I would want most of the gas and electricity going there instead of Punjab, but we all know what is the case today.

This has nothing to do with ethnic superiority and racism, I am thinking what is best for Pakistan's interest at the moment.

What matters is what the constitution says. Article 158 lays down the policy for gas distribution so all these arguments are lame.

The good thing about gas shortage in Punjab is that eventually Industry would have to move to smaller provinces. There shouln't be any industry in Punjab in the first place.

Wah je wah kya watan dost insan hai ye.

Your "watan" starts from lahore and ends at Islamabad along the GT Road.

My "watan" is quite larger than that.
--------------------

Anyways, all arguments end when this matter has already been settled by the constitution. Stop whining.

Back
Top Bottom