What's new

Gangs Mark X's on the Homes of Crimean Tatars

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Reports from Crimea suggest that a group of Russian-speaking men have been drawing up lists with the names and addresses of Crimean Tatars and marking their homes with an X.

Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty (RFERL) interviewed Nurie, a 48-year-old Crimean Tatar woman in the central Crimean town of Bakhchysaray, who said she saw a gang marking houses, including her own, with chalk in the predominently Tatar neighborhood of Aqchuqraq.

"My neighbor who saw them was so scared and tried to hide in her house immediately. She called me. We went outside and saw the mark on our doors also," she said.

"The door is scratched by a screwdriver. There also were marks made by chalk but we've washed them off. The scratches still remain."

Her neighbor, who had also had her house marked, called the local police to report the incident, but they were told that there was nothing the authorities could do to stop the gang.

According to the Kavkaz Center, Ukraine's Right Sector leader Dmitry Yarosh, who played a key role in the protests which led to the ousting of former pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovich, warned that the Russians were preparing to massacre the Crimean Tatars.

Saying that he has instructed hospitals in Crimea to prepare to take on high numbers of casualties, Yarosh claimed that Russia has established teams to carry out murders of Crimean Tatars in order to provoke a bloody war.

Crimean Tatars are the native Turkic-speaking Muslim population of the Crimean peninsula, comprising of around 13% of its population, which is predominently Russian, after Soviet dictator Josef Stalin exiled them from their homeland in 1944.

Crimean Tatar homes being marked by Russian gangs | Europe | Worldbulletin News

Reports from Crimea suggest that a group of Russian-speaking men have been drawing up lists with the names and addresses of Crimean Tatars and marking their homes with an X.

Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty (RFERL) interviewed Nurie, a 48-year-old Crimean Tatar woman in the central Crimean town of Bakhchysaray, who said she saw a gang marking houses, including her own, with chalk in the predominently Tatar neighborhood of Aqchuqraq.

"My neighbor who saw them was so scared and tried to hide in her house immediately. She called me. We went outside and saw the mark on our doors also," she said.

"The door is scratched by a screwdriver. There also were marks made by chalk but we've washed them off. The scratches still remain."

Her neighbor, who had also had her house marked, called the local police to report the incident, but they were told that there was nothing the authorities could do to stop the gang.

According to the Kavkaz Center, Ukraine's Right Sector leader Dmitry Yarosh, who played a key role in the protests which led to the ousting of former pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovich, warned that the Russians were preparing to massacre the Crimean Tatars.

Saying that he has instructed hospitals in Crimea to prepare to take on high numbers of casualties, Yarosh claimed that Russia has established teams to carry out murders of Crimean Tatars in order to provoke a bloody war.

Crimean Tatars are the native Turkic-speaking Muslim population of the Crimean peninsula, comprising of around 13% of its population, which is predominently Russian, after Soviet dictator Josef Stalin exiled them from their homeland in 1944.

Crimean Tatar homes being marked by Russian gangs | Europe | Worldbulletin News

The article is a pack of lies based on unverified reports from a terrorist website. In case you haven't heard of 'Kavkaz Centre'-its the official mouthpiece of the Emirate of Ichkeria which doubles up as a jihadi manual for Al Qaeda sympathisers. I would not recommend visiting it unless you want to end up on the anti terrorism snooping list of the CIA or something.

The article is a pack of lies based on unverified reports from a terrorist website. In case you haven't heard of 'Kavkaz Centre'-its the official mouthpiece of the Emirate of Ichkeria which doubles up as a jihadi manual for Al Qaeda sympathisers. I would not recommend visiting it unless you want to end up on the anti terrorism snooping list of the CIA or something.
Thanks for the tip. I learned something new today. You see i dont live there so all i know is what i read.

Thanks for the tip. I learned something new today. You see i dont live there so all i know is what i read.

No worries.Although it mostly consists of Jihadist propoganda, Kavkaz Centre can be quite an interesting place for those who follow conflicts in the Islamic world as it offers a very good account of events from an Islamist perspective, for instance, they had published details of UK and other European nationals who had travelled to Syria many months before it was reported in mainstream media plus they regularly list names of 'shahids' from the West who have met their maker in places like Syria/Libya etc. An great source of information on Islamists and Al Qaeda but definitely not one you want to be accessing from the comfort of your home:cheesy:

Those civilized Europeans and Americans don't have any problem to create Syria 2 in Ukraine and get thousands of your people killed in order to reach their interests .

Be careful :)

According to the Kavkaz Center

Yes terrorist central speaking right there. Kavkaz is the mouthpiece of terrorist Salafist fighters from Chechnya and their foreign buddies. Take this news with 500 tonnes of salt.....

Here I have someone who would like to meet these guys.

president-ramzan-kadyrov.jpg

To the people who deny this.

Just look at what the Russian barbarians did to the Chechynas and all the Muslim minorities in Eastern Europe, there is no denial and it's possible since Russia is one of the biggest anti Muslim bigot, go look what they did to the Russian Muslims.

Yes terrorist central speaking right there. Kavkaz is the mouthpiece of terrorist Salafist fighters from Chechnya and their foreign buddies. Take this news with 500 tonnes of salt.....

That guy is a traitor and should be shot/bombed like his father

The guy is also a douchebag..

Back
Top Bottom