What's new

Gandhi was Hitler's sincere friend?

Shows how far we have travelled in english.

A letter written in all politeness and as per conventions of civility back in 39 is being misconstrued.

LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE NEED A LESSON ON LETTER WRITING.....YOU ALWAYS END A LETTER WITH "YOURS SINCERELY/YOURS LOVINGLY ETC AND SO ON"....THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE PERSON WHO WRITES THE LETTER IS IN LOVE WIT THE RECIPIENT......

DID YOU EXPECT GANDHI TO WRITE IN HIS LETTER AS BELOW

YOU F**KING TERRORIST AND MASS MURDERER,

BETTER STOP YOUR STUPID WAR FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY OR YOU WOULD BECOME TO BE LABELED AS THE F**KING B**T**D FOR ALL THE LIVES YOU HAVE DESTROYIEN FOR YOUR SELFISH GAINS.....SO BETTER SHUT THE F**K UP WITH YOUR EGO AND ALL AND STOP THE WAR,,,,,,

YOURS SCORNFULLY,
GANDHI

LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE NEED A LESSON ON LETTER WRITING.....YOU ALWAYS END A LETTER WITH "YOURS SINCERELY/YOURS LOVINGLY ETC AND SO ON"....THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE PERSON WHO WRITES THE LETTER IS IN LOVE WIT THE RECIPIENT......

DID YOU EXPECT GANDHI TO WRITE IN HIS LETTER AS BELOW

YOU F**KING TERRORIST AND MASS MURDERER,

BETTER STOP YOUR STUPID WAR FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY OR YOU WOULD BECOME TO BE LABELED AS THE F**KING B**T**D FOR ALL THE LIVES YOU HAVE DESTROYIEN FOR YOUR SELFISH GAINS.....SO BETTER SHUT THE F**K UP WITH YOUR EGO AND ALL AND STOP THE WAR,,,,,,

YOURS SCORNFULLY,
GANDHI

Why the capitals ?

Pakistanis need to start teaching some of their people how to write letters . When you are trying to convince a powerful person not to go to war , such diplomatic , sugar coated words need to be used like Sincere friend. You can't go like - Perhaps a Pakistani would have written - "Hey Hitler Don't go to war I tell you" :lol: but I don't think it would have helped much except for getting a German missile up your behind .

gosh , we are not here to discuss such elementary stuff .

Pakistanis need to start teaching some of their people how to write letters . When you are trying to convince a powerful person not to go to war , such diplomatic , sugar coated words need to be used like Sincere friend. You can't go like - Perhaps a Pakistani would have written - "Hey Hitler Don't go to war I tell you" :lol: but I don't think it would have helped much except for getting a German missile up your behind .

gosh , we are not here to discuss such elementary stuff .

Well There are Pakistani out side of Pakistan too :), and maybe Gandhi needs to learn how to write a letter for someone he didnt like or friends with, LOOK AT THE TUNE AND MESSAGES TO SYRIA BY SOME OLD FRIENDS THESE DAYS ?? that is how to convey your messages to old friends who are about to make something worse... well this letter shows us GANDHI was something else from outside but different from inside. and was friends with world MOST HATED person...

Hey Indian Floks, we don't have to explain things to the worlds greatest bumbs why Gandhi used soft language.
The message of non violance has to send a message of peace even in letter, even this basic know how of writing letter is missing with the fellows who call Gandhi the friend of Hitler.
Let the fools be fools, we don't have to make these fools understand as Gandhi is way too much of these idiots to understand

Hey Indian Floks, we don't have to explain things to the worlds greatest bumbs why Gandhi used soft language.
The message of non violance has to send a message of peace even in letter, even this basic know how of writing letter is missing with the fellows who call Gandhi the friend of Hitler.
Let the fools be fools, we don't have to make these fools understand as Gandhi is way too much of these idiots to understand

i agree idiots are gonna stay idiots , by saying bad things about our nation father and think something is not coming back ? this behaviour of indians shows us who is the biggest idiot here...

Apparently people from the genetically macho land think people should be rude to other people to be considered a ''''real man''''. Hence the no of threads where great men like Gandhi and Maulana Azad are insulted by these insignificant people on really flimsy and bigoted grounds.

I wonder if Jinnah was polite to Churchill in his secret letters to his secretary or he was like ''''Dude, u send me to the big house for even one day and I''m like gonna walk out of your plan, capiche?''''?

Truthseer''s sincere friend

-Fateh

Apparently people from the genetically macho land think people should be rude to other people to be considered a ''''real man''''. Hence the no of threads where great men like Gandhi and Maulana Azad are insulted by these insignificant people on really flimsy and bigoted grounds.

I wonder if Jinnah was polite to Churchill in his secret letters to his secretary or he was like ''''Dude, u send me to the big house for even one day and I''m like gonna walk out of your plan, capiche?''''?

-Fateh

POST reported

The content of the letter say it all. There's no malicious intent involved, just a sincere effort to put off the war, too bad it didn't work.

Lol, hey turd....did you bother to read the letter ? Gandhi wrote the letter in the hope that this may inspire hitler to shun war and adopt more peaceful options. He is asking Hitler to adopt his method of "non-violence".

Instead of calling names stick to the Topic

A leading German historian said Mahatma Gandhi was "one of the greatest friends of Nazi Germany" because the Indian activist and the Third Reich shared a shared a common enemy in Britain.

-Fateh

Well we all No Gandhi was Mans Man

He's writing a letter to the same person who advised Chamberlain to kill him, then everyone of Congress and if it still didn't stop, commit mass genocide.

Also, no, this is how you write:

Sir Hitler,
"gandhi's contents"
Yours sincerely,
gandhi

Not, Your sincere friend

Disturbing letter from Gandhi to Hitler where he calls Hitler his sincere friend
3fe750d5-410x550.jpg

How could someone have been a friend of a mass murdering and evil man?
He even asks for forgiveness

Shame on Gandhi !!!

Also a disturbing thing in India :

Hitler memorabilia 'attracts young Indians'
BBC News - Hitler memorabilia 'attracts young Indians'

Back
Top Bottom