What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

he....he had me fooled.

But the Jaime Lannister part didn't and that scene had intense music.8-)
Hah!

He was all bravado, cocky...and then - oh no, I'm petrified - cya. :rolleyes:

Jamie getting knocked off would have been something the writers would have done earlier in the series...it would have been perfect. His death would have had no big 'pay off' for the fans, no glorious ending. Just death - because, that's what happens.

We've seen other characters die in that manner.

But, they've hitched their wagons on 4-5 characters and as you say - no one believed he was going to die.

what a season this was!!! the climax already making me anxious for next year...
the finale was exotic. Arya slashing little fingers throat was the kind of bloody gore I was missing since red wedding! the nephew finally shagging the aunt, Jaime with on a quest for his pledge and honor and the night king with his blue fire breathing dragon. can't get better than this!
but seriously to name him "Aegon Targaryan", he is the "Jon Snow" who knows nothing!!!
:cheesy::cheesy:

I wonder how Zdragon flies faster with so many holes in its wings
1st its a fantasy show which involves magic ,
Just enjoy dont think too much about it ,

But these holes are not that big
Other dead army soldiers lose there skin while dragon still has it ,
i think those holes are not that big to really matter.
Than since dragons brain is already dead so pain
And and with night king riding it can achieve its full potential , because with dany they had to adjust the speed so she can survive the speed but with night king that doesnt matter

Well and truly fucked. If I were in Westeros I would honestly just bugger off to some random island somewhere. Robinson Crusoe style!

OcPGb94gIfOlc1Hz5pUM9HjuTgsSxv1V2epMclvP9Y4.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha:

Season 8 not until late 2018 and possibly not until 2019

FFS!

are u sure about this? I mean if it's late 2018 doesn't really matter, but to miss the yearly season and to push it back to 2019. that is call for disastah bro.......!!!

are u sure about this? I mean if it's late 2018 doesn't really matter, but to miss the yearly season and to push it back to 2019. that is call for disastah bro.......!!!
Not sure obviously...hence the possibility

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/02/game-of-thrones-prequel-final-season-interview/

POSTED ON JUNE 2, 2017 AT 12:45PM EDT

So as of now, the final season could air in 2018 and/or in 2019 depending on their needs?
Yeah. They have to write the episodes and figure out the production schedule. We’ll have a better sense of that once they get further into the writing.

On the Dan and David side of things, they told me that they’re not going to be involved in the prequels and instead are going to work on the final season for the next year and a half. Is that right?
Yep. I’m glad you asked that because that is one thing I want to clarify: By the time the final season airs, Dan and David will have been at this for 12 years. Which is an amazing fact. They didn’t go and do movies in between seasons, they didn’t set anything else up, they put everything — and are putting everything — into this show. They came into HBO with an idea for a show with a beginning, middle, and end, and they want to see it through. In conversations with them, they feel if their name is on the prequels — even in a passive way — it conveys some sort of expectation or responsibility. They want to enjoy the show as fans and don’t want to worry about the scripts or production issues. We were hoping to have their names on it out of respect for them, but we understand why they don’t want that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, shooting for season 8 starts in october, we waited 11 months for this season, while less episodes in season 8 (only 6) - they are meant to be 90-100mins long each.

Plus with the white walkers and dragons really coming to the fore - they'll be spending a lot more time doing CGI.

It's going to be a long wait, either way :(

How did everything come to life? From creating White Walkers to a singing guest star to crafting Dragonstone, Maisie Williams, Emilia Clarke and other cast and crew debrief on the making of the Season 7 premiere of Game of Thrones.
It honestly is amazing how much time and effort they put into making every episode of game of thrones.

The best character in all of GoT died :( little finger.
Best or not but he should have been part of last season but D&D messed his character and with the current state and story he had no special role left as his chances of getting the throne were long gone..so he had to die.

Just read few lines and stopped there. All of season 8 script is leaked or just first episode? If they have scripts ready then why we have to wait till 2019 for final season?
All 6 episodes. I couldn't resist. They will begin shooting in October-November. Each episode will be feature length - about 90 minutes. So after post-production the tentative release is in December 2018.

The problem with GoT is that the Martin opened too many plots. It is easy to open plots but closing them satisfactorily is always a challenge. Think about it - last couple seasons - Tyrells, High Septon, Tarlys, Elia Martell and the sisters, Baelish, Ramsay - all had to be bumped off. It is underwhelming.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom