What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Prior to the Season 7 finale of Game of Thrones, we take a look back at the history that inspires the story -- and even more than the facts, to try to uncovers the messages, themes, and lessons that might be learned (and repeated) from history.

The best character in all of GoT died :( little finger.
I have to say that I loved his quotes and the way he used his words. One of the most amazing characters of the show.

"There is no justice in this world, not unless you make it"
Petyr Baelish

I have to say that I loved his quotes and the way he used his words. One of the most amazing characters of the show.

"There is no justice in this world, not unless you make it"
Petyr Baelish
He played a big role in getting rid of joffery and ramsay who were the most hated characters in GoT.
"Knowledge is Power"
That was my favorite quote

Lord Varys, lord petyr baelish and Tyrion Lannister are the best characters when it comes to wise talk :-) Littlefinger was master manipulator and he almost always talked him out of situations. I believe in his final situation he was at disadvantage due to paranormal powers of bran stark. Bran help his sister connect the dots and help them see how they were being played all along.

He played a big role in getting rid of joffery and ramsay who were the most hated characters in GoT.
"Knowledge is Power"
That was my favorite quote
And yet...he also played a part in getting one in power and in the case of Ramsey, gifting him Sansa to sate his sadistic appetite.

*Obviously he went to town on Theon without needing a sacrificial lamb from Baelish

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom