What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

I m sure but I think the hound is alive

Yeah,in the books hound probably lives but its not 100% clear.

It is the best thing to have ever graced the small screen. Modern masterpiece and poetry!!

Yeah pretty good but only for dedicated junkies like me.Normal people will find wire slow.

I saw 1 st season of mr robot yesterday.......i think amazing.

Yeah,in the books hound probably lives but its not 100% clear.

Yeah pretty good but only for dedicated junkies like me.Normal people will find wire slow.

I saw 1 st season of mr robot yesterday.......i think amazing.

Mr. Robot yeah, best thing on tv this year. Find it very relevant and relate-able. I thing most of my generation would.

About ASOIAF, not dead if you haven't seen the body. Thumb rule to live by.

Dont want to be the spoilsport here but had to tell i was disappointed with GOT. Suffered first 8 episodes i think. My generation was conditioned in Japanese high fantasy. American fantasy of today looks toothless to us.

No spoilers please im watching season 5 ep 3 and im love with the dragon queen.

also this man is a good ****** he's lucky!

5b7aff9b2228fe796fa4754a90adde37.jpg

What so good about this? Is it better than Prison Break? Breaking bad? Suits? White collar? Yawn.

I have read first three books of Geroge.r.r.Martin and i have read that the show-runners have deviated a lot from the books in season five and six no wonder the quality has declined after season four. Season six was the weakest and its not based on books. For example Tyrion character was very strong and interesting in early seasons but he turns into a secondary and less important character in season six and appears to be the same in upcoming season judging from the trailer.

The Game of Thrones cast and crew give an inside look on filming the loot train attack in season 7.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom