What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Correct it is a competing theory but I still think Jon is not dead and has probably warged into Ghost.

That road is too difficult To direct. He wargs into ghost and then?

That path will relegate him to a minor character of no consequence.

Like a pov with a silent alhino wolf.

That road is too difficult To direct. He wargs into ghost and then?

That path will relegate him to a minor character of no consequence.

I agree, GRRM is unpredictable nobody knows anything for sure until Winds of Winter releases

He will appear, Danearys is probably Jon's aunt. More likely Jon will warg like rattlesnake used to do.
How's this? In the first episode of season 6, Night's Watch comes back to burn Jon's body but the body is missing and in the last season, White Walkers attack Castle Black and when they revive the dead, Jon is also revived while his body was stored in the wall.

Can someone link me to all the uncensored interesting bits this season?- :D-

Same!

They killed Stannis and Jon Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt Stannis is dead. the big knight woman needs him and what ever army he can raise to free Sansa.

Jon might be really dead. I mean he did get stabbed in the gut a half a dozen times.

Thought this could be a nice place to hang out with GoT lovers as season 4 kicks off.What did u guys think of the first episode and the introduction of the red viper oberyn martell?

Khaleesi's dragons in Game of Thrones were conceptualised in Goregaon, Mumbai, by the Indian arm of an LA-based 3D, animation and visual effects company, Prana Studios -

In season 5 of Game of Thrones, the Indian subsidiary of Prana Studios also designed the "set and crowd extensions". This massive task was executed in partnership with an American visual animation studio, Rhythm and Hues. The studio was in fact acquired by Prana Studios in 2013 and has even bagged the Oscar for visual effects in Life Of Pi.

This isn't the first Indian VFX company that has left a noticeable mark on Hollywood biggies. Hollywood movies are increasingly depending on Indian VFX firms. One name that particularly stands out is Prime Focus, an Indian VFX studio that won this year's Oscar for Best Visual Effects in Interstellar.

Prime Focus has also enjoyed Academy nominations for blockbuster films like X-Men: First Class, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and Hugo.

And it's only going to get bigger and better, especially for Game of Thrones.

Indian Fans, Rejoice! Khaleesi's Dragons In 'Game of Thrones' Were Actually Conceived In Mumbai

Man i liked Stannis' devotion to his cause...mighty fine leader and commander. I hope he is brought back somehow.

Khaleesi's dragons in Game of Thrones were conceptualised in Goregaon, Mumbai, by the Indian arm of an LA-based 3D, animation and visual effects company, Prana Studios -

In season 5 of Game of Thrones, the Indian subsidiary of Prana Studios also designed the "set and crowd extensions". This massive task was executed in partnership with an American visual animation studio, Rhythm and Hues. The studio was in fact acquired by Prana Studios in 2013 and has even bagged the Oscar for visual effects in Life Of Pi.

This isn't the first Indian VFX company that has left a noticeable mark on Hollywood biggies. Hollywood movies are increasingly depending on Indian VFX firms. One name that particularly stands out is Prime Focus, an Indian VFX studio that won this year's Oscar for Best Visual Effects in Interstellar.

Prime Focus has also enjoyed Academy nominations for blockbuster films like X-Men: First Class, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and Hugo.

And it's only going to get bigger and better, especially for Game of Thrones.

Indian Fans, Rejoice! Khaleesi's Dragons In 'Game of Thrones' Were Actually Conceived In Mumbai
good work guys:enjoy:

11201501_879456995457456_8990806133387450251_n.jpg

Allah hu ghani, send more money.

I hope Edmure will be freed from confinement by supporters of House Tully in the future seasons, as that could mark an epic return of the Tullys. :enjoy: Plus, the fact that his uncle Brynden is still alive, having escaped the massacre at The Twins may mean trouble for both the Freys and the Boltons later on. Speaking of the Boltons the former Stark bannermen (not all of them were butchered during the Red Wedding) could possibly revolt against their rule.

As for Littlefinger, it will surely make the political shenanigans in Westeros more interesting if he leads the Knights of the Vale to King's Landing instead of Winterfell. Given his treacherous nature he's capable of doing that. :D

Since the gold mines in the Westerlands have be running dry for some years and the Lannisters being unable to pay their immense debts owed to the Iron Bank of Braavos, more trouble will await them later on... I'm not sanguine that the negotiation between Mace and Tycho Nestoris will be successful.

Back
Top Bottom