What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Didn't see this topic until now.

Snow isn't dead (strongly believe this regardless of what anyone says). He was at Wimbledon this week with his long hair still the way he has in the show. Speculation is that if he was truly done, the hair would be gone by now.

479221722.jpg

Damn how did i miss this thread.

Imma post on it anyway, im still hyped even if the last episode came out a couple weeks ago.
To be more specific, he isnt allowed to cut his hair at all. They made some minor exceptions while filming Pompei. HE IS ALIVE DAMMIT.

Damn how did i miss this thread.

Imma post on it anyway, im still hyped even if the last episode came out a couple weeks ago.
To be more specific, he isnt allowed to cut his hair at all. They made some minor exceptions while filming Pompei. HE IS ALIVE DAMMIT.

I should stop following news now, to much spoilers are given away.

There is a theory that says "Winter is Coming" is a battle cry, sort of a warning that emphasize the power of starks.

It is more of a philosophical statement in north conveying we always need to be prepared. Can apply to battles, doesn't symbolize power of Starks and is used by people all over from Baratheons to Lannisters and is not a warning. It is a stark family motto.

It is more of a philosophical statement in north conveying we always need to be prepared. Can apply to battles, doesn't symbolize power of Starks and is used by people all over from Baratheons to Lannisters and is not a warning. It is a stark family motto.
Most other houses have a boastful slogan as their family motto but why not Starks?

Most other houses have a boastful slogan as their family motto but why not Starks?

Starks are not boastful in nature. The life in North is so hard that they are content to survive and leave others to their business until Joffrey beheaded Ned Stark. They couldn't forgive that.

It helps if you recall except Lady Dustin and too an extent Roose Bolton everyone literally worships Starks in North so they don't have any need to be aggressive and boastful.

There is a theory that says "Winter is Coming" is a battle cry, sort of a warning that emphasize the power of starks.
There is also another theory that Melissandre will rise Snow from the dead and help him to get the iron throne, or why else did she rushed to back castle?

Who knows those two might be the future King and Queen of Westeros. :yu:

Jon-Daenerys-game-of-thrones-29865811-315-450.png

dude u should rethink about her (u disappointed me ) she is one of the ugliest in got !:blink:
Ugly? o_O Dude do you have tomatoes in your eyes? :D

i'm more in to Miranda ( ramsy's bit ch ) :yahoo:
Yes she is pretty but just as psychopathic as ramsay and besides shes dead now. :)

There is also another theory that Melissandre will rise Snow from the dead and help him to get the iron throne, or why else did she rushed to back castle?

Who knows those two might be the future King and Queen of Westeros. :yu:

Jon-Daenerys-game-of-thrones-29865811-315-450.png

Ugly? o_O Dude do you have tomatoes in your eyes? :D

Yes she is pretty but just as psychopathic as ramsay and besides shes dead now. :)
I want the series to be about conflict in between Danny and Jon. Danny representa fire and Jon represents ice. I hope Jon gets revived by Night's king. There's a good chance that he might not appear in the next season (maybe until last episode).

:o: :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

dude u should rethink about her (u disappointed me ) she is one of the ugliest in got !:blink:

i'm more in to Miranda ( ramsy's bit ch ) :yahoo:
I want the series to be about conflict in between Danny and Jon. Danny representa fire and Jon represents ice. I hope Jon gets revived by Night's king. There's a good chance that he might not appear in the next season (maybe until last episode).

He will appear, Danearys is probably Jon's aunt. More likely Jon will warg like rattlesnake used to do.

He will appear, Danearys is probably Jon's aunt. More likely Jon will warg like rattlesnake used to do.

Melisandre will bring Jon back the season after next.

If Thoros of Myr who is a corrupted priest could bring Beric Dondarrion back multiple times, Melisandre could do it while sitting on the privy.

Melisandre will bring Jon back the season after next.

If Thoros of Myr who is a corrupted priest could bring Beric Dondarrion back multiple times, Melisandre could do it while sitting on the privy.

Correct it is a competing theory but I still think Jon is not dead and has probably warged into Ghost.

Back
Top Bottom