What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

We can discuss about Beren but definately more beautyful than Hazal, thats for sure. :)

Sorry Hazal is more beautiful :P

Too obvious and too many red herrings but who knows GRRM will do the unexpected and go for expected :)

Not to mention that monster John RR martin has the capability can ruin our favourite show !

that jon snow bija teer bija part :lol:
i didnt know he was a jiyala :D

If you say so, but i played WoW a couple of years back, when i started to go out less and the expansion i played has these features.
Technically, you can't really know what he was doing before he got famous and i'm sure modelling something after WoW would never be admitted as it could lead to lost credibility and perhaps even litigation from WoW publisher, Blizzard.

Buddy WoW was released in 2004 and GRRM started ASOIAF in 1991 and first book was released in 1996. Let alone WoW even the Ultima Online one of the first GuI MMO was released much later

Sorry Hazal is more beautiful :P
If brunette then this one.

tuba-buyukustun.jpg

Not to mention that monster John RR martin has the capability can ruin our favourite show !
Are you guys speculating or spoiling? :what:

If brunette then this one.

tuba-buyukustun.jpg

Are you guys speculating or spoiling? :what:

Yeah we Pakistani knows every famous turkish actor specially female ones :p
But still ill go for hazal !

well definitely speculating
hoping for kit harington to comeback

Buddy WoW was released in 2004 and GRRM started ASOIAF in 1991 and first book was released in 1996. Let alone WoW even the Ultima Online one of the first GuI MMO was released much later

World of Warcraft is just a 3rd person MMO iteration of RTS Warcraft, released in the early 90's, with pretty much the same lore.

World of Warcraft is just a 3rd person iteration of RTS Warcraft, released in the early 90's, with pretty much the same lore.

Yeah, I know you mentioned the expansion that's why mentioned the MMO but as i said GRRM started righting ASOIAF in 1991 and he is really not into gaming. He has his cats and then writing.

Yeah, I know you mentioned the expansion that's why mentioned the MMO but as i said GRRM started righting ASOIAF in 1991 and he is really not into gaming. He has his cats and then writing.

I forgot, are the white walkers and that king even mentioned in the first book? Been ages since i read it tbh...as far as i remember it mainly dealt with Stark's, showing the intrigue's of King's landing etc etc...

Look, i don't mean to argue about this, just saying there's some similarities.

Yeah we Pakistani knows every famous turkish actor specially female ones :p
But still ill go for hazal !

well definitely speculating
hoping for kit harington to comeback

I wonder what Mrs.Dexter will say about that ? :unsure:

I disagree Red wedding was the most horrifying death in all seasons.

Red wedding was So horrible but North Remembers!!! These Boltons and Lannisters will get what's coming for them.

I can't believe how stupid everyone is fighting over this land or that when freaking apocalypse in form of White Walkers led by Night King (who by the way is a stark :) )

It's like Mauritius Fighting with Maldives when USA is going to invade

Back
Top Bottom