What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Red wedding was no horrible but North Remembers!!! These Boltons and Lannisters will get what's coming for them.

I can't believe how stupid everyone is fighting over this land or that when freaking apocalypse in form of White Walkers led by Night King (who by the way is a stark :) )

It's like Mauritius Fighting with Maldives when USA is going to invade

If Jon didnt return let the white walkers wipe them all out i dont care :angry:
how he is a stark???

I wonder what Mrs.Dexter will say about that ? :unsure:

Alhamdulilah usme bohat time hai :P

I can't believe how stupid everyone is fighting over this land or that when freaking apocalypse in form of White Walkers led by Night King (who by the way is a stark
You mean Snow will lead the army of the ghosts? I think there will be a sharp twist before that. Snow with blue eyes just don't fit the line.

No way!!! :o::o::o:

Yes something which was glossed over in the TV show and will never be mentioned because they want all starks to be nobel and good.

Btw have you gone through The Great Northern Conspiracy? All fan speculation ofcourse

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 1 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 1

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 2 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 2

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 3 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 3

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 4 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 4

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 5 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 5

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 6 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 6

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 7 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 7

You mean Snow will lead the army of the ghosts. I think there will be a sharp twist before that.

Not Jon Snow but his far off ancestor something like Grand Daddy of Ned Stark.

He was shown in the TV show when i think in 8th Episode of the new season when he turns all the wildlings who dies in the zombie

Yes something which was glossed over in the TV show and will never be mentioned because they want all starks to be nobel and good.

Btw have you gone through The Great Northern Conspiracy? All fan speculation ofcourse

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 1 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 1

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 2 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 2

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 3 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 3

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 4 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 4

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 5 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 5

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 6 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 6

The Grand Northern Conspiracy Pt. 7 ASOIAF University: The Grand Northern Conspiracy - Part 7
Naah i have an allergy against conspiracy theories. :P

He was shown in the TV show when i think in 8th Episode of the new season when he turns all the wildlings who dies in the zombie
upload_2015-7-7_1-46-26.jpeg

This freak is Snow's ancestor? :o:

Holy moly that means Snow has the same blood as the white walker king, now it started to make sense why they was looking at eachother in that episode.

View attachment 235598

This freak is Snow's ancestor? :o:

Yes unfortunately. He was the Commander of night's watch but he fell in love with a white walker. Later he almost finished the whole westeroes before wildings and the stark king (Starks were kings before Targaryen's invaded westeroes) allied and banished them beyond the wall

P.S. That is how the rule regarding celibacy for Night's watch came into being)

Didn't see this topic until now.

Snow isn't dead (strongly believe this regardless of what anyone says). He was at Wimbledon this week with his long hair still the way he has in the show. Speculation is that if he was truly done, the hair would be gone by now.

479221722.jpg

Didn't see this topic until now.

Snow isn't dead (strongly believe this regardless of what anyone says). He was at Wimbledon this week with his long hair still the way he has in the show. Speculation is that if he was truly done, the hair would be gone by now.

479221722.jpg
Why should he cut it, Girls go crazy over his hair.

Back
Top Bottom