What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Westeros inspired by north/central europe.

King's Landing has a typical Mediteranean look. Filmed in Dubrovnik, Croatia.

9237787.jpg

King's Landing

20150321161915!GreatSeptExteriors.jpg

King's Landing has a typical Mediteranean look. Filmed in Dubrovnik, Croatia.

9237787.jpg

King's Landing

20150321161915!GreatSeptExteriors.jpg
Meereen inspired by ancient Egypt.

Meereen.jpg

You are welcome peasants, Captain Obvious flies away...

south-park-s14e11c05-god-bless-you-captain-hindsight-4x3.jpg

Meereen inspired by ancient Egypt.

Meereen.jpg

Possibly, but, Egyptians used pyramids for burial and not as palaces. However, Sumerian's used pyramid lookalikes as administrative buildings and palaces in their cities.

Possibly, but, Egyptians used pyramids for burial and not as palaces. However, Sumerian's used pyramid lookalikes as administrative buildings and palaces in their cities.
But Sumerian ones were no where as big as those no?

But Sumerian ones were no where as big as those no?

Probably not. i think even Egyptian ones are smaller than these in GoT. i remember a scene from an episode where Daenerys looked down from it into the city.....looked higher than 150m.

images

dany-surveys-meereen.png

Looks like 400-500m height lol.

John is probably dead but Melisandre is a real red priestess. If the half arsed red priest Thoros of Myr could bring Beric Dondarion back several times, Melisandre should be able to bring John back easily.

Stannis might not be dead. They didnt show him go down.
In the books, I always rooted for Stannis. In the Tv series, I still root for him dspite the show sullying his character for shock value.

There is only one King and its Stannis!
john not dead its just dream

u b!tch i will beheaded u ! im sure u are much look like ramsay bolton :D

stannis is dead ! even Brianne didn't killem he got bad injury i think he is know he is done and let Brianne finish him now they kill stannis i wont follow the show , the tv show wont worth watching

the only think is remain for next season is the emilia clarke while get bannged by dothraki warchief

Ramsay Bolton is like an angel, watch this video to understand why I support Boltons.

Snow wont die. The red lady is back at the wall. We know that priets/priestesses of Rhillor have the power to bring back the dead (Thoros of Myr did it several times in season 2 if I remember it correct). In the books the red lady when looking into a fire specifically for signs of azor ahai in the future says something along the lines of "all i see is Snow" (Snow in capital letters yes). They specifically showed her returning to the wall meaning that she obviously has some purpose to fulfill there.

Another far less plausible theory suggests that the white walkers will attack the wall soon and raise the dead. Jon will apparently join them but this one sounds way out there and isnt really believable imo given that thus far all the undead that the whitewalkers have raised seem to have been mindless zombies with no purpose other than to kill humans. What would be the point of seeing an undead Jon wanting to kill anything living in sight.

Snow wont die. The red lady is back at the wall. We know that priets/priestesses of Rhillor have the power to bring back the dead (Thoros of Myr did it several times in season 2 if I remember it correct). In the books the red lady when looking into a fire specifically for signs of azor ahai in the future says something along the lines of "all i see is Snow" (Snow in capital letters yes). They specifically showed her returning to the wall meaning that she obviously has some purpose to fulfill there.

Another far less plausible theory suggests that the white walkers will attack the wall soon and raise the dead. Jon will apparently join them but this one sounds way out there and isnt really believable imo given that thus far all the undead that the whitewalkers have raised seem to have been mindless zombies with no purpose other than to kill humans. What would be the point of seeing an undead Jon wanting to kill anything living in sight.

This is just wishfull thinking. In GoT every member of Stark family is honourable for some unknown reasons. Since they are the only good guys in this show which is the reason stark family members quickly became fan favorites. Other houses have also suffered but they are ignored because we think they deserved it.

Jon is not coming back, if he does then I hope Boltons take care of him.

They butchered stannis's character.If he was going to lose no point pushing him to such depths burning his daughter first.Really sad.Well one family is out of the race.Baratheons extinct.

Next season coming -euron greyjoy,world's most notorious pirate.Brother of balon greyjoy .Has the dragonhorn he took from valyrian ruins that can control dragons.
Other big character -randyl tarly,sam's father.Veteran Commander of tyrell army marching to the capital to free loras and margaery tyrell.

Slavers bay = Egypt/persia/Carthage
Valyria =Rome
Braavos = Venice plus colossus of rhodes.
Qarth =carthage
Dothraki = Huns /Mongols/Red indian nomads
Dorne =Spanish andalucia.
The wall =Hadrian's wall in britain
North of the wall = Greenland,Northern canada.
Wildlings=Pictish tribes beyond hadrian's wall
Th Reach = France
Westerlands=Germany
The North= Scotland/Ireland.
King's Landing=Paris/London medieval.
Tywin Lanister = Edward longshanks(the king shown in braveheart)

Overall inspiration of game of thrones.
War of the roses in england.

No game of thrones in this precious month - Happy Ramadan Mubarak to everyone

big fan``first attracted by its nudity :P and now the plots and everythin``the scenes are beautifully done

only the pain in @rse is the fact that 10 episodes every bloody year

They butchered stannis's character.If he was going to lose no point pushing him to such depths burning his daughter first.Really sad.Well one family is out of the race.Baratheons extinct.

Next season coming -euron greyjoy,world's most notorious pirate.Brother of balon greyjoy .Has the dragonhorn he took from valyrian ruins that can control dragons.
Other big character -randyl tarly,sam's father.Veteran Commander of tyrell army marching to the capital to free loras and margaery tyrell.

Slavers bay = Egypt/persia/Carthage
Valyria =Rome
Braavos = Venice plus colossus of rhodes.
Qarth =carthage
Dothraki = Huns /Mongols/Red indian nomads
Dorne =Spanish andalucia.
The wall =Hadrian's wall in britain
North of the wall = Greenland,Northern canada.
Wildlings=Pictish tribes beyond hadrian's wall
Th Reach = France
Westerlands=Germany
The North= Scotland/Ireland.
King's Landing=Paris/London medieval.
Tywin Lanister = Edward longshanks(the king shown in braveheart)

Overall inspiration of game of thrones.
War of the roses in england.
lol expect for wall rest are wrong

it's story come from war of roses if u watch the white queen i will get it quickly

Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1601

read my post here

Back
Top Bottom