What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

For the current season, they skimmed through books very quickly, but for the first 3 seasons, the pace was slow and they were covering all books' materials. I guess 2 more seasons are remained, unless they want to add water to it lol(behesh aab bebandan) :lol: and make 3 more seasons.
okay one more question :D. does the books cover prior robert baratheon i mean season 1?

these characters are build by some aspects of real people

Renly Baratheon - Game of Thrones Wiki

George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but George was middle brother not youngest brother he try to take crown from his older brother

Edward IV of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robert Baratheon - Game of Thrones Wiki

edwad was strong really strong he crushed house lancaster force queen and is son to run to exile and jailed the mad king he also was bastard maker king same as robert

Stannis Baratheon - Game of Thrones Wiki

Richard III of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the youngest brother of king dutiful loyal beyond question same as stannis Richard iii later declare sons of his older brother as bastard and take the throne for him self . he was just and other player in politics fear his Justice btw people didnt except his declaration which damage his support in London but yet he supported in north ( york where all 3 brothers come from ) and in the end his wife and son die leave him will less support since he lost his heir and his rivals propaganda that he posiond his wife anne who was the king makers daughter yet less supported but yet he was best military commander in England with life time of fighting his brothers war he die in battle when he betrayed by one of his ally lord Stanly . Rob stark's death taken from richard iii death

Henry VI of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aerys II Targaryen - Game of Thrones Wiki

mad king

Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tywin Lannister - Game of Thrones Wiki

Richard nevill famously know as kingmaker 100% purely tywin character is taken from him strong he always wanted to make his girls queen he play key role in war of roses as both rich man and perfect politician and strong commander as well as perfect warrior

Thomas Stanley, 1st Earl of Derby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roose Bolton - Game of Thrones Wiki

strong , political brain , military commander rosse char taken from stanley

Walder Frey - Game of Thrones Wiki

Henry Stafford, 2nd Duke of Buckingham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this 2 bitch are same :D coward but understand the politic

in the end of the war of roses Henry Tudor take throne he consider him self prince of wels (the next person who become king ) and He take red dragon of wels as His banner

I'm already sitting on it. :lol:
than wait for ur turn :butcher: evey one who sit on it will die any way :D best be fighter and fuker like bron :D

:lol: yeah

-----------------------

Who else is a Game of Thrones fan?
GoT is my favorite show of all time. I can honestly say that Little Finger and Lord Varys have affected how I communicate with the world in real life lol. As sad as it sounds. That last episode was a real gem btw. Can't believe this season is almost over.

Doostan in yeki dige vaghean nobare!! hey migan chera amsale DAESH va Al Qaeda az sunni ha sar dar miaran!!! Someone who believe a whole bunch of Muftis in Egypt, Jordan and GCC shekhdoms, could easily believe every lie and bullcrap Al arabiya and Al jazirah says 24/7!!

Egyptian Mufti: Using Search Engines are HARAM!!
Your mullahs aren't any different. In many ways they are worse.

Back
Top Bottom