What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

dust
or
theon greyjoy :D
Lo00o0o0o0o0oL theon lost his d*** he cant sit on throne

lol i think think this will happens

jon snow is taeryan from father side his mother is ned's sister and he is not a bastard he will merry with danni stannis will become his hand stannis duhter will merry rickon stark arya will merry robin arryn sansa will merry robert's basterd and will live in storm's end king tommen become tommen lannister and take the casterly rock

jon snow is taeryan from father side his mother is ned's sister and he is not a bastard he will merry with danni stannis will become his hand stannis duhter will merry rickon stark arya will merry robin arryn sansa will merry robert's basterd and will live in storm's end king tommen become tommen lannister and take the casterly rock
dude why? he needs his a** not his **** for sitting. :enjoy:

that was good . in any outcome you have at least 50 percent right.
ps: i think my grandchildren going to see the end 12 episodes per year wth!!!

Last edited:

Bros , WTF are you guys talking about ? :D

whats iron throne ? :lol:

Bros , WTF are you guys talking about ? :D

whats iron throne ? :lol:
hi, Geme Of Thrones TV Series
Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg

and Iron Throne
game-of-thrones-poster_85627-1920x1200.jpg

its the king's صندلی :lol:

guys who do u think will sit on iron throne ? :D

The dragon lady, although I'd have preferred if tyrion lannister was sitting on the Iron Throne.

yeah, that's very much possible, and would be a good continuum for the scenario.

Bro, only 2 or 3 more seasons are remained. more than half of the books are covered so far.

lol thats the point iron throne is not a normal chair those who lack of d*** cant sit on it :))))

Iron Throne - A Wiki of Ice and Fire - A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones
really i didnt know that. its funny, builder of iron throne, Aegon can marry his ****** s but a guy without **** can not be the king that is not justice .....:D joking. what about childern of forest are they alive ?

The dragon lady, although I'd have preferred if tyrion lannister was sitting on the Iron Throne.

yeah, that's very much possible, and would be a good continuum for the scenario.

Bro, only 2 or 3 more seasons are remained. more than half of the books are covered so far.
it means i am going to see the ending during my life time :cray:
:enjoy:.

really i didnt know that. its funny, builder of iron throne Aegon can marry his ****** s but a guy without **** can not be the king that is not justice .....:D joking. what about childern of forest are they alive ?

it means i am going to see the ending during my life time :cray:
:enjoy:.

:lol: yeah

-----------------------

Who else is a Game of Thrones fan?

the hole story taken from historical event of war of rose

Wars of the Roses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in war of rose there was some people who play key role in GOT some characters are created by some aspect of those man from wars of roses

like stark boys ( bran and rickon ) are in fact the boys in tower

Princes in the Tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the stark girls are taken from lord Warwick's girls

Isabel Neville, Duchess of Clarence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anne Neville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anne was promised the throne when he married lancastrian heir she never become queen her husband killed but later she married brother of her husband murderer Richard iii who later become king and make her queen

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaha damn rmi u are best :D

the hole story taken from historical event of war of rose

Wars of the Roses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in war of rose there was some people who play key role in GOT some characters are created by some aspect of those man from wars of roses

like stark boys ( bran and rickon ) are in fact the boys in tower

Princes in the Tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the stark girls are taken from lord Warwick's girls

Isabel Neville, Duchess of Clarence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anne Neville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anne was promised the throne when he married lancastrian heir she never become queen her husband killed but later she married brother of her husband murderer Richard iii who later become king and make her queen

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaha damn rmi u are best :D

Tyrion Lannister is my favorite character. :lol: I think in most cases, I would have done the same things as Tyrion, if I were in his position :rofl:

------------------------------------

ISIS bans pigeon breeding - punishable by public flogging - because seeing birds' genitals overhead
:lol:

@rmi5 compared to books how much they are skipping. are they starting from same point( books and series) ?,
For the current season, they skimmed through books very quickly, but for the first 3 seasons, the pace was slow and they were covering all books' materials. I guess 2 more seasons are remained, unless they want to add water to it lol(behesh aab bebandan) :lol: and make 3 more seasons.

Back
Top Bottom