What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

11062335_1023382441007298_2101830421536498187_n.jpg

Are white walkers Europeans and the normal people in the show are all those colonized by Europeans?

The people of Westeros are inspired by medieval Europeans,except for those in Dorne(they're more like ancient Egyptians,Numidians).The Dorthraki are sort of like the Mongols,the other cities in the East are inspired by other ancient Asian cultures.

The people of Westeros are inspired by medieval Europeans,except for those in Dorne(they're more like ancient Egyptians,Numidians).The Dorthraki are sort of like the Mongols,the other cities in the East are inspired by other ancient Asian cultures.

Dorne is inspired by south europe/Spain. Westeros inspired by north/central europe.

Stannis might not be dead

He did wrong by burning his daughter but I still root for him. He has 2 sides to him, the red priestess who is cold and dangerous and the onion knight who is one of the few good men in the whole series.

They didnt show him go down and for all we know, he could have jumped up, punch Brianne of tarth in the face and sprinted off clutching at his guts and severed leg tendons. Then circled round and sever his bad leg entirely and use it to beat to death any pursuers.

Stannis!

Dorne is inspired by south europe/Spain. Westeros inspired by north/central europe.

Nope,Spaniards/Italians dressed much like the other Europeans and weren't so "feminine" in the middle ages.

Stannis might not be dead

He did wrong by burning his daughter but I still root for him. He has 2 sides to him, the red priestess who is cold and dangerous and the onion knight who is one of the few good men in the whole series.

They didnt show him go down and for all we know, he could have jumped up, punch Brianne of tarth in the face and sprinted off clutching at his guts and severed leg tendons. Then circled round and sever his bad leg entirely and use it to beat to death any pursuers.

Stannis!

He's dead ,so is Jon,at least in the tv series.It could be different in the books.

Nope,Spaniards/Italians dressed much like the other Europeans and weren't so "feminine" in the middle ages.

He's dead ,so is Jon,at least in the tv series.It could be different in the books.

John is probably dead but Melisandre is a real red priestess. If the half arsed red priest Thoros of Myr could bring Beric Dondarion back several times, Melisandre should be able to bring John back easily.

Stannis might not be dead. They didnt show him go down.
In the books, I always rooted for Stannis. In the Tv series, I still root for him dspite the show sullying his character for shock value.

There is only one King and its Stannis!

Its not my opinion but writer of books who said this, in fact Dorne scenes are shot in Spain and actors are probably Spanish also.

Im a new fan, i ignored the show for years because of the mainstream tantrums but decided to give it a second shot, now im addicted god damn. :hitwall:

Thank god i only watched 4 seasons till now, still have the whole 5. to watch. :victory:

They didn't show Stannis head and there is chance witch may revive Jon, who knows. I am supporting Boltons anyway :D
u b!tch i will beheaded u ! im sure u are much look like ramsay bolton :D

stannis is dead ! even Brianne didn't killem he got bad injury i think he is know he is done and let Brianne finish him now they kill stannis i wont follow the show , the tv show wont worth watching

the only think is remain for next season is the emilia clarke while get bannged by dothraki warchief

Back
Top Bottom