What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Just one more episode to go and my collection will be complete and then its popcorn time for me Hahahahahha i will watch complete season in one go,

kisi ne sahe kaha ha sabar ka phal meetha hota ha

I watched most of Season 1-4. with a Bottle of Old Monk

now I can't bloody remember WTF happened in them and have just some idea about the story line

Now will watch season 1-5 in one go
without the bottle

**** stannis.

Now I predict this: Jon Snow and Khalasi will end up marrying and ruling the realm of men.

Mark my words.

**** stannis.

Now I predict this: Jon Snow and Khalasi will end up marrying and ruling the realm of men.

Mark my words.

If theories hold true she is his aunt rofl. Although it would once again go back to Targareans and their incest behaviors.

The names of series is song of ice and fire;
Jon snow is ice
Dany is fire
Song is well known story
Hence it's name is well known story of Jon and dany.
Now every one knows this fact, even author has accepted that it was indeed true...but now he might change the story to create the twist...

**** stannis.

Mark my words.

No.Ice and fire are on opposing sides.Jon snow will be the night's king after night's watch betrays him.Or maybe he is rhllor's champion.One thing i'm sure - one of either bran stark or jon snow will be on white walker side.
Dany will be rhllor's champion.Who wins?No idea.But remember barn stark can warg the dragon.
Bolton and stannis will exhaust each other as littlefinger planned-after one has fallen littlefinger will come with the knights of the vale at his back and finish him off while they are weakened.Then he marries or sets up sansa with robin,now he has both the vale and the north under him.He gives the cry of avenging the starks and attacks the freys with the combined might and wipes them out.He already has half of the riverlands and harrenhal.With the freys gone he will have the other half-now he has the north,the vale,the riverlands -massive power. Littlefinger will ascend throne either directly or get robin and sansa as puppets and rule from shadows.But sansa will find out that littlefinger betrayed ned stark and actually started this war -then she will kill him.The apprentice becomes the master.

No.Ice and fire are on opposing sides.Jon snow will be the night's king after night's watch betrays him.Or maybe he is rhllor's champion.One thing i'm sure - one of either bran stark or jon snow will be on white walker side.
Dany will be rhllor's champion.Who wins?No idea.But remember barn stark can warg the dragon.
Bolton and stannis will exhaust each other as littlefinger planned-after one has fallen littlefinger will come with the knights of the vale at his back and finish him off while they are weakened.Then he marries or sets up sansa with robin,now he has both the vale and the north under him.He gives the cry of avenging the starks and attacks the freys with the combined might and wipes them out.He already has half of the riverlands and harrenhal.With the freys gone he will have the other half-now he has the north,the vale,the riverlands -massive power. Littlefinger will ascend throne either directly or get robin and sansa as puppets and rule from shadows.But sansa will find out that littlefinger betrayed ned stark and actually started this war -then she will kill him.The apprentice becomes the master.
no!!! They will eventually hire me and put me in the iron throne.

Its an ongoing shady war between little finger and the spider. Spider is losing for now, but has always kept Dany protected from littlefinger. Now with tyrion on his team, finally, the spider will get rid of the destructive force that littlefinger is, and get the realm together under dany.
Song of fire and ice would pertain to the little war between the spider and littlefinger! They happen to be the pivotal figures who influence every outcome in the series.

I don't get why people are surprised at what stannis did lol. Theyve been building it up the whole season and that scene with davos was a complete give away.

Anyways this show doesnt have good guys vs bad guys. Martin has repeteadly said that he doesn't believe in binaries. Jon and daenyris are as good as they come and I have a feeling that before the end of this show they too will have done some pretty bad stuff.

**** stannis.

Mark my words.

I predict they'll both die,Jon Snow maybe even at the end of this season..

I think the whole story will end with the White Walkers steam rolling everybody and i won't even be surprised,they're all assholles.

Why did people like Stannis in the first place ? The guy killed his own little brother for the throne,pretty much the writing was on the wall about him.

Back
Top Bottom