What's new

Galwan Valley. China got India by the neck?

They don't belong to my own superior race.

I don't care about your race or mine's. When in your life have you EVER done anything for black people? If not then you need to question your conscience. You need to question your brown/white privilege. You haven't even donated a penny to black lives matter. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't care about your race or mine's. When in your life have you EVER done anything for black people? If not then you need to question your conscience. You need to question your brown/white privilege. You haven't even donated a penny to black lives matter. You should be ashamed of yourself.

LOL.

Don't recognise your own language and your own posts? I have been pulling your leg these past few posts, and you had no idea.

This BLM business came up in a different conversation with Indus Pakistan, and it was twisted to mean Bong instead of Black just to pat ourselves on the back.

As for Black Lives Matter, there is nothing we can do in South Asia that will affect the situation, and I am not hypocritical enough to play-act my confidence.

Back
Top Bottom