What's new

Valley of flowers - Uttarakhand ( India )

Arre abhi thode to dal de :bounce::bounce::bounce:

@levina @DRAY dada, @Ayush @SpArK @SarthakGanguly bhai @ranjeet taau :)

@haman10 @al-Hasani[/quot

My Dev Bhoomi has all wonders.... Thanks Chak de .... You deserve my 100s thanks.... Visit UTTRAKHAND once in your life.... @Sidak have you visited valley of flowers...?

:mad:
@chak de INDIA
Awesome thread!!! :-)
Btw I have also never been to Uttaranchal :(
And I cant even say if I'll ever make it to that place :( :(
but thanks Chuck!!
The whole uttrakhand is like that only beside it is known as dev bhumi many Dhaams are here.... But you miser will lose some money in Utrakhand.... Keep saving for your future generations.....h

Last edited:
Cool - I will include this place in Greater Punjab project.
nope ... Himanchal n uttranchal are unique in their league in Northern India... I cant let my land go easy for greater Punjab.... Many sikhs do visit Hemkunth shrines close to valley of flowers.....

@chak de INDIA i also had thought of opening threads of wonder of Utrakhand including national parks n spiritual learning center....

Last edited:
Very calm n beautiful place to visit ..just 14 km ahead is Badrinath temple from gobindghat where trek starts for Valley of flower n hemkund shahib......

The whole uttrakhand is like that only beside it is known as dev bhumi many Dhaams are here.... But you miser will lose some money in Utrakhand.... Keep saving for your future generations.....h

Errr . . . .gussa kaiku ji ? :D:D:D

I fear for the future of sites like these. Forest cover in India is decreasing rapidly. Those of us who have gone to some of the hill stations recently can see it clearly. Slopes that used to be covered with Pine trees are now barren. Forests have been replaced by resorts and ugly buildings. If these idiots keep cutting down forests and making new hotels, soon enough , there will be nothing to see.

The whole uttrakhand is like that only beside it is known as dev bhumi many Dhaams are here.... But you miser will lose some money in Utrakhand.... Keep saving for your future generations.....
miser kisko bola???:butcher::butcher::butcher:

Its not my fault that my uncle lost his credit cards and money in that place because of some pickpocketers. 8-)
But I really want to visit that place.:(

miser kisko bola???:butcher::butcher::butcher:

Its not my fault that my uncle lost his credit cards and money in that place because of some pickpocketers. 8-)
But I really want to visit that place.:(
ye democracy hai or main toh bolta rahunga .... Kanjus insaan... Dhram kram ki baatein bhi kar liya karo yara...

Look who ijj talking?8-)
Ek dharambhrasht insaan kisi dusre ko dharam or karam ki baate nahi sikha sakta :p:
haha....
Main toh dharmik insaan hu madam... Dharam Karan me bda yakeen rakhta hu... Kanjus ko kya pta ye dhram Karan :Dkya hota hai.... Kitne paise bacha liye aapne....

Kashmir Valley seems overrated because of the conflict there. There are many other as beautiful or more beautiful places in India than KV. Examples being Uttarakhand, Ladakh, Himachal, Arunachal , Sikkim, other parts of North East, Kerala and A & N Islands along with Lakshadweep.

The beauty of our country is that we have uniquely beautiful places in each state where every tourist gets a different experience.

In Nature: mountains, plains, coastal regions, humid forests, deserts, rocky cliffs dense tropical islands, sparkling waters.

In culture: Historic sites all over the country.

In spirituality and faith: Some of the most ancient pilgrimage sites even today.

In art: designs and souvenirs with the touch of rich cultural legacy from Arunachal to Gujarat and Kashmir to Rameshwaram.

Technically if we have a good administration, India can become the world's most sought after tourism destination and earn billions of dollars ahead of many other countries. But sadly, there is no focus on tourism except for a few states like Kerala, Gujarat, Kashmir, Himachal and here.

The beauty of our country is that we have uniquely beautiful places in each state where every tourist gets a different experience.

In Nature: mountains, plains, coastal regions, humid forests, deserts, rocky cliffs dense tropical islands, sparkling waters.

In culture: Historic sites all over the country.

In spirituality and faith: Some of the most ancient pilgrimage sites even today.

In art: designs and souvenirs with the touch of rich cultural legacy from Arunachal to Gujarat and Kashmir to Rameshwaram.

Technically if we have a good administration, India can become the world's most sought after tourism destination and earn billions of dollars ahead of many other countries. But sadly, there is no focus on tourism except for a few states like Kerala, Gujarat, Kashmir, Himachal and here.
Sikkim n northeast too...

Sikkim n northeast too...

The focus is not much on tourism development except the 7 sisters initiative. The major problem here is instability, which discourages tourists to visit due to safety concerns. Not at all here in Sikkim or even Arunachal Pradesh, but the rest of the states. Meghalaya, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Nagaland are very scenic and an adventure tourist's dream.

But because of problems in Nagaland and Manipur, it is difficult for the state governments to encourage. When they raise the issue to the central government, they get fat dole-outs and then even those who want to do something for tourism economy here just shut up.

Sikkim state department for tourism has only recently started taking some initiative. Our state was internally known to rest of the Indians but not otherwise to the world. Like how Kashmir or Goa or Kerala or Gujarat are known.

Back
Top Bottom