What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

a70aa156405f11e2b93522000a1f96b2_7.jpg

cb8d6f8e407011e28a3222000a9f17b2_7.jpg

e82b4ec0406d11e2a86422000a1f9839_7.jpg

Per capita, yes.

And that was because our population increased at an insane rate in a short time while Iran was at war and while we were recovering in the 90's. As a result highways weren't built and nothing went into transportation infrastructure. In 2000's we finally started expanding the highways, building metros different cities, widening roads etc...

The rates will quicly come down once the highway network expands. Iran is also a big azz country and it takes time to build highways when you don't have much money to throw around.

I laughed much when i read your last sentence..

we also thought the same 10 years ago in Turkey.. 10 years ago we argued that if our highways to be widen and modernized as EU standarts the rate of accidents automaticaly will decrease b y itself.

By now, about 10000 km highways widened and expanded within 10 yaers in turkey.....but as expected the rate of accidents not decreased, inversely increased..it is bacause of as long as roads widened and expanded drivers increase the speed of driving.......
iranians and turks have the similiar sense...we dont obey traffic regulations so easily....:no:

I laughed much when i read your last sentence..

we also thought the same 10 years ago in Turkey.. 10 years ago we argued that if our highways to be widen and modernized as EU standarts the rate of accidents automaticaly will decrease b y itself.

By now, about 10000 km highways widened and expanded within 10 yaers in turkey.....but as expected the rate of accidents not decreased, inversely increased..it is bacause of as long as roads widened and expanded drivers increase the speed of driving.......
iranians and turks have the similiar sense...we dont obey traffic regulations so easily....:no:

I agree,our driving culture sucks.
By driving in Iran,I feel I'm playing with my life,as long as they don't fix the rules and punishments and improve the culture of driving according to rules.

I agree,our driving culture sucks.
By driving in Iran,I feel I'm playing with my life,as long as they don't fix the rules and punishments and improve the culture of driving according to rules.

Yesterday,i recieved an envelope from tax oficce...i opened it and see my car pics as i crossing red light in october..150 TL traffic ticket..and more, i recived another traffic ticket with 412 TL due to violating sped limit by 30%...totally i had to pay willynilly 562 TL(315 usd) yesterday....This was record of my life at one time..iwas messed up..

So only money penalty useless and needed imprisonment and plus a good beating in custody by uncles police for ones like us as well :sniper: hahahaa

Back
Top Bottom