57471629.jpg

57471631.jpg

57471632.jpg

57471633.jpg

57471634.jpg

57471636.jpg

57471637.jpg

@SubWater Thank u very much Nice Pictures
Actually I wanted to know more about life of a student there?
In Europe After getting 18 years old you are independent u have to take care of your higher education and every other thing . But In Pakistan There is Family System . Parents will Support u getting Higher education...Getting Married If they Can Afford they will take care of child whole life Otherwise u have to support them...What about the System In Iran.
Hope U Understand My Question. It Is Very difficult to express thoughts in English for me? I want to know about Cultural Norms And General Life Of A Individual After Birth.... There

In Europe After getting 18 years old you are independent u have to take care of your higher education and every other thing . But In Pakistan There is Family System . Parents will Support u getting Higher education...Getting Married If they Can Afford they will take care of child whole life Otherwise u have to support them...What about the System In Iran.
Hope U Understand My Question. It Is Very difficult to express thoughts in English for me? I want to know about Cultural Norms And General Life Of A Individual After Birth.... There
In Iran there is family system too bro

In Iran, it is pretty much the same state as Pakistan's case you just described. It is not entirely strange in Iran for kids to stay at their parents' homes until they are married even if they don't get married until they are 30-35. The same is very much the case in KSA. The point is that parents want the kid to leave them as a married man (or married woman) unless the kid works away from their town.

Last edited:
We have almost same culture and system .
I understand you bro.
parents support their child.

@Fazaldin
57354284.jpg

57354285.jpg

57354287.jpg

57354288.jpg

57354291.jpg

57354292.jpg

57354294.jpg

57354296.jpg

57354295.jpg

57354299.jpg

I found this pictures
it is about schools in Semnan province which build in area with Afghan refugees majority however all of Iranian schools are force to accept refugees and act with them as same as Iranian students.
آغاز سال تحصلی در مدرسه مهاجرین افغانی - سمنان

In Iran there is family system too bro
In Iran, it is pretty much the same state as Pakistan's case you just described. It is not entirely strange in Iran for kids to stay at their parents' homes until they are married even if they don't get married until they are 30-35. The same is very much the case in KSA. The point is that parents want the kid to leave them as a married man (or married woman) unless the kid works away from their town.
Yeah I See We Are Almost Same. Thanks for reply ...

We have almost same culture and system .
I understand you bro.
parents support their child.

@Fazaldin
57354284.jpg

57354285.jpg

57354287.jpg

57354288.jpg

57354291.jpg

57354292.jpg

57354294.jpg

57354296.jpg

57354295.jpg

57354299.jpg
Thanks! Very Beautiful Pics With Beautiful Faces...

I found this pictures
it is about schools in Semnan province which build in area with Afghan refugees majority however all of Iranian schools are force to accept refugees and act with them as same as Iranian students.
آغاز سال تحصلی در مدرسه مهاجرین افغانی - سمنان

Same Here In Pakistan But I Wish Them To Be Successful and Happy In Life After All There Country Is Suffering...Education Should Be Provided to them. I Hope they Become Well Behaved Good Citizens for both countries... Personally I Knw Many Afghan's...

@SubWater Bro Post Some Other Good Stuff Like Festivals Pics and Marriages

@Full Moon you seem to know a good lot about Iran and in contrast to your comrades in this forum you seem a bit more reasonable when it comes to Iran. Would you care to explain your point of view?

@Full Moon you seem to know a good lot about Iran and in contrast to your comrades in this forum you seem a bit more reasonable when it comes to Iran. Would you care to explain your point of view?
I think @Full Moon knows farsi

Same Here In Pakistan But I Wish Them To Be Successful and Happy In Life After All There Country Is Suffering...Education Should Be Provided to them. I Hope they Become Well Behaved Good Citizens for both countries... Personally I Knw Many Afghan's...

@SubWater Bro Post Some Other Good Stuff Like Festivals Pics and Marriages
Good, I know that many Afghanis especially pakhtons live in Pakistan.
I wish best for them too
For sure I will continue this topic however I can not send pictures from wedding which is personal however is good to send pictures of mass wedding under support of government.

I think @Full Moon knows farsi

Good, I know that many Afghanis especially pakhtons live in Pakistan.
I wish best for them too
For sure I will continue this topic however I can not send pictures from wedding which is personal however is good to send pictures of mass wedding under support of government.
Ok...Pics from Traditional Festivals , I want to know about diversity and cultures of Iran...

Back
Top Bottom