What's new

[Gallery] Everyday Life in Iran

@Full Moon you seem to know a good lot about Iran and in contrast to your comrades in this forum you seem a bit more reasonable when it comes to Iran. Would you care to explain your point of view?

Thanks. I consider myself a learner who just tries to understand what is going on. I do have my fair share of prejudice so I don't think also that I am that reasonable. We could perhaps talk later in a different thread as I don't want to get way off topic.

@SubWater, far from it. I don't even know the basics of Farsi. I can pick few words that are originally Arabic loan words in Farsi, but that is almost it.

continue
1396032408232235111143234.jpg

That is a brave man! But how did he get from this most precarious position.....

to the top of the dome?!

Maybe a new, solid, aluminum extension ladder, or a sky jack with a bucket, or even a firetruck ladder would be safer than that skimpy, bamboo, Jimmy-rig ladder? :-)

Nice thread, beautiful country and people.

ثبت نام دانشجویان جدیدالورود دانشگاه صنعتی اصفهان
Registration of new students
Isfahan-1395
57357864.jpg

57357866.jpg

57357868.jpg

57357870.jpg

57357872.jpg

57357873.jpg

57357874.jpg

57357875.jpg

یازدهمین دوره مسابقات ربوکاپ آزاد ایران
یازدهمین دوره مسابقات بین‌المللی ربوکاپ آزاد ایران از صبح روز سه‌شنبه(17 فروردین ماه) با حضور سورنا ستاری، معاون علمی و فناوری رئیس جمهوری در نمایشگاه بین‌المللی تهران افتتاح شد. مسابقات بین‌المللی ربوکاپ آزاد ایران از سال 85 آغاز به کار کرد و طی هشت سال کیفیت این مسابقات افزایش یافت. در یازدهمین دوره مسابقات بین‌المللی ربوکاپ، 624 تیم ثبت نام کردند که پس از بررسی، 320 تیم به این دوره از مسابقات راه یافتند.

Eleventh robotic Games-1395

LOL... The face on this man says it all.... he just realised what mistake he made, and how dearly it will cost him....on the other hand... the woman seems very happy with the deal she got... LOL

In few pictures some women stocked Mosquitoes

LOL... The face on this man says it all.... he just realised what mistake he made, and how dearly it will cost him....on the other hand... the woman seems very happy with the deal she got... LOL
Mashallah picture is nice and beautiful... Mr groom looks in some sort of tension while his wife is in full confidence....

Another Turkmen wedding
جشن عروسی ترکمن‌ها طی دو روز برگزار می‌شود. این گزارش مربوط به جشن عروسی در روستای پنج پیکر استان گلستان است.

That is a brave man! But how did he get from this most precarious position.....

to the top of the dome?!

Maybe a new, solid, aluminum extension ladder, or a sky jack with a bucket, or even a firetruck ladder would be safer than that skimpy, bamboo, Jimmy-rig ladder? :-)

Nice thread, beautiful country and people.

If you look carefully it's made of tubes of steel.

But health and safety isn't a big thing in Iran :D

Back
Top Bottom