What's new

Future of SD-10 in PAF?

For Denel, too much water has flown under bridges. SD-10 is here to stay.Period.

Now when we are talking about BVR alternatives in general, first question is why?

This "why" might be either seeker or superior kinematics. When it comes to seeker, do monopulse seekers have an alternative? can anyone please mention that alternative effective at the same ranges at which mono-pulse can.

Once kinematics go beyond 100-150 km, how and who will provide a FCS for a 5m2 RCS, do we have any such platform?

For a bit shorter ranges, because of increasing DRFM, french have worked on Mica, US is still working on 9X-3 and Chinese on PL-10. the best we can hope for is expected node from up north.

Should do that. he is in this picture.
jf-17-17-large.jpg
Is he ? I don't see a fat man :-)

It was past...american equipment was most mod, best...Chinese inferior copy only.

At present...things have changed much more than our expectations.

Future ....may be very diffrent...it seems to be.

I expect more from PL15.

America is going down the hill from all aspects. But our American followers are.....

It was past...american equipment was most mod, best...Chinese inferior copy only.

At present...things have changed much more than our expectations.

Future ....may be very diffrent...it seems to be.

I expect more from PL15.

America is going down the hill from all aspects. But our American followers are.....
Yup agree with you, now china will lead this game in the world.

No, We buy a weapon after looking at its origin & merit... then decide based on kickbacks.
Sometimes, as I read somewhere, we receive the kickbacks, then we find hard to justify the merit despite the origin.

Sometimes, as I read somewhere, we receive the kickbacks, then we find hard to justify the merit despite the origin.
Anything that has a kickback is already tainted. Such as the Mp-5 which was ToT'd on what is one of many unfair traitorous deals done by people in PA. Such as the Mirage avionics prior to ROSE, such as a nice sulphur or something analyzer that sits rusting at the building in H-11 sector and has not a single useful attribute that the organization there wanted or ever needed; but was approved because someone's chahazad bhai who happened to be a retired colonel approved the deal because his relative had taken the agency for that rather useless equipment.

Or maybe the purchase of certain glowy bulbs for a place where yellow stuff gets slammed around at 10000rpm, which originally cost $.50-$1.50 a pop and were available from Amrika, strangely these were purchased from Cheen at $180 each ( I can only imagine the kickback). But then who asks these people what they do with our cash since we are kept busy hating one 10%, 60% or 20% who keeps coming and going without ever returning anything.
And this is stuff I can mention before someone decides to come out of some obscure media directorate and starts posting legal threats here.

We are corrupt to the core, each and EVERY one of us.

I dither though.

15 Years ago the nuclear triad and the strategic forces were not organized and deployed like they are today. There threat 15 years ago was different, and the threat today is different.

Hi,

But the need of a potent BVR has not changed for the last 15 years---.

The problem has been with consolidating the deal---.

The problem has been with a lack of understanding and comprehending future needs and desires in a positive---comprehensive---and a forward projected thinking manner---.

The problem has been with the assessment of the level of threat---the problem has been with a callous approach to a very serious problem.

The problem has been with the non challant behaviour.

The problem been in not sealing the deal in a timely manner----.

Anything that has a kickback is already tainted. Such as the Mp-5 which was ToT'd on what is one of many unfair traitorous deals done by people in PA. Such as the Mirage avionics prior to ROSE, such as a nice sulphur or something analyzer that sits rusting at the building in H-11 sector and has not a single useful attribute that the organization there wanted or ever needed; but was approved because someone's chahazad bhai who happened to be a retired colonel approved the deal because his relative had taken the agency for that rather useless equipment.

Or maybe the purchase of certain glowy bulbs for a place where yellow stuff gets slammed around at 10000rpm, which originally cost $.50-$1.50 a pop and were available from Amrika, strangely these were purchased from Cheen at $180 each ( I can only imagine the kickback). But then who asks these people what they do with our cash since we are kept busy hating one 10%, 60% or 20% who keeps coming and going without ever returning anything.
And this is stuff I can mention before someone decides to come out of some obscure media directorate and starts posting legal threats here.

We are corrupt to the core, each and EVERY one of us.

I dither though.
I'm sure you can team up with @MastanKhan and give those media directorate people a run for their money.

I'm sure you can team up with @MastanKhan and give those media directorate people a run for their money.

There is no point in giving anyone a run for their money. The idea is to use facts and facts alone. Verifiable facts. However, this is a misnomer as these facts are essentially my own experiences and hence CANNOT be facts at all. Which is why I avoid needless and baseless criticism and focus on events that can be deemed plausible by corroboration.

The people of the military are just that; people. granted they are trained and many truly are brave and bold; but there are also those who are sell outs or cowards. People who ran from enemy aircraft in 65 while claiming kills, people who were very eager to shoot hapless Bengalis but pee'ed under Indian attack, people who made millions off siphoning off airforce resources during Zia's era, people who made millions in kickbacks from Army or Military deals, and people who during Kargil and 2001 went to PNS Shifa and begged doctors to declare them unfit so they wont face the Indian Navy.

They are just people, and people that represent a section of Pakistanis as who we are.

Either way, I dither.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom