What's new

Future of Pakistans water once India blocks all routes?

steps have already been taken Pakistan is building desalination plant
,as we know that Pakistan also builds nuclear plants (350mw) plus uranium is also one of the natural sources (gilgit-baltistan is quite rich in this regards) Allah has given us the human mind gifts in abundance one of which is science & technology, so if push comes to shove these can be utilized

karachi desalination plant

Karachi Distilation Plant | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

http://www.urbanpk.com/upkgallery/p... Plant - Construction Pix - Dec 2007 - 01.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4990415743_c77ff65dfa.jpg

DHA Power & Desalination Plant < Mega Projects -- Defence Housing Authority. Karachi.

gwadar desalination plant under construction

http://gwadarcorner.com/images/IMG_6627.jpg

so lets just chill & focus on nation building, industrialization,improving the economy, strengthening , improving our defense capabilities, improving law & order,controlling corruption, good border management & above all good governance & Pakistan will be well on its way to power & prosperity

Make sure you keep the Saudis happy or they wont finance any projects for you guys. Too bad Pakistani;s couldnt; do it for yourself by yourself....

Hope you add a filtration plant coz thats the same water that absorbs all the Ganges waste lmao

Well I can sympathize with the Pakistanis.

If I were a Pakistani, god forbid, even I would be alarmed at the future given the rate at which the evil Indian govt is building dams/catchments/power-projects across all the major rivers.
A shudder went through me of relief that there is one less bhangee who is a Pakistani. Thank God for that.
Dont worry when the time comes if it is for our survival we will go to war to get our share of water.

Now you are talking sense. Your ankle needs to be placed in a cast. It is fractured.
ticker bhai trolling ka art fit hai indian key shana bashana hai .But still stop this trolling and learn to ignore idiots and try and converse with intellegent people, and indian plz same goes for you if u wanna talk then talk but talk logically and dont feed the trolls.

Make sure you keep the Saudis happy or they wont finance any projects for you guys. Too bad Pakistani;s couldnt; do it for yourself by yourself....

Hope you add a filtration plant coz thats the same water that absorbs all the Ganges waste lmao

are you ok ? what has saudi arabia gotta to do regarding this i fail to understand & what on earth has filtration off Ganges waste have to do with what i posted a desalination plant will obviously have a filtration & what has Ganges waste to do regarding it, i am sorry but your post just don't make any sense

Salaam,*

I recently came to find out most of pakistans rivers flow in via India, and as we know India is building dams on these.*

My concern /question is, if in future India blocks all water (by building dams) flowing into pakistan ,*What would pak do? No politically diplomatically or militarily as all these Methods will fail BECAUSE Pakistan so far as failed to prevent the current dams so it won't make any difference for future.

But I was asking practically what pak would do ? Like which other sources are in Pakistan that could compensate for loss done by India on Indus Ravi jehlum Chenab etc, could these be re-linked by canals irrigation to those affected areas?*

Would pakistan simply build more dams from its own rivers (which source are in Pakistan)? Would that be enough to make up?*

Or is it fair to say we would be literally BUST without Indias inflow of water? (although source are in china) as you know they come to us via india occupied Kashmir.
Pakistan has failed (lame effort) to prevent India building these dams and I guess will fail in future so I was just wondering what Pakistan will do to become self sufficient and dependant on its own?

Thank you ,*
P.s before any of you reply we can attack India et, please don't reply , because we didn't have the effort to even convey a strong verbal message tell them to stop , and they continued to build from 2002.*
I'm more after a practical solution Pakistan would come up with I.e utilise it's other resources , etc

Making dam is not stopping water.... There is something called water treaty,.

Pakistan would simply surrender and accept defeat from the new upcoming superpower. Just like 1971.:)

Never say never. Haven;t you seen China;s 3 gorges dam?

you wanted to say that little water streams from your side which is starting point of indus you gona make a Dam like 3 gorges :lol: it will surely take years to fill that dam if you constructed on the that area cz major source of water of indus is inside pakistan and the list of rivers are of pakistan which are being fed by the biggest glacial system of this planet :wave: you havent experienced the might of the indus river thats why you are talking like a child here :D

Pakistan would simply surrender and accept defeat from the new upcoming superpower. Just like 1971.:)

Upcoming Super Power ..? :rofl:

Dear the things have been Changed, grow up and try to learn some reality that Pakistan can do much more then Before.

Not before she brought Pakistan and its armed forces down on their knees with hands on their heads.

Yeah ..... not before she destroyed the Harmindar Sahib, the holiest Sikh shrine.

Why don't you guys post her picture in the Golden Temple as your heroine along with the pictures of those Sikh heroes who killed her.

And also, why don't you praise the Hindu zealots who killed about 3000 Sikhs in Delhi alone in the aftermath of her death.

If Pakistan fails diplomatically then the only way left would be too bomb Indian dams.
Do you even know what you're talking about?

Firstly, bombing a damn isn't easy. You'd require tons of explosives for any damage to take place.

Secondly, have you even paused to think what would happen if a damn is breached? It'll flood half of Pakistan with disastrous consequences.

So think before dishing out clap trap. Thank you! :pop:

As a first step, destroy the controlling technical and manual installations when the spill ways are open. The control to stop water will be lost and the flow of water would continue.

Let the water recede and then cause major damage to the holding installations.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom