What's new

Future of Pakistans water once India blocks all routes?

Yeah ........ if aunty had balls she would have been an uncle.

Aunty or Uncle, don't assume you Pakistanis are the only smart guys. If India wants to stop water, it would consider Pak reaction too, and the first would be to capture your nukes and make you powerless. Think over...

:lol: How about India attacking Pak and capturing its nuke before it stops the water :lol:

Aunty or Uncle, don't assume you Pakistanis are the only smart guys. If India wants to stop water, it would consider Pak reaction too, and the first would be to capture your nukes and make you powerless. Think over...

Do you really think you can seize hundreds of separate nukes in different locations simultaneously? :lol:

Seriously, sort out your power grid first.

OK go ahead and stop the water. It will fill up your dams, then what. For how many days you will stop all the water?

Any akalmand Indian here or I am dealing with all talking aunties here.

Do you really think you can seize hundreds of separate nukes in different locations simultaneously? :lol:

Seriously, sort out your power grid first.

It is not about capturing separate nukes, but make the enemy powerless before making such a aggressive move as stopping water. The first rule of any war.

Ask chinee to blok water. Then make pipeline from china to pak. Make use of same pakchina oil/gas pipeline. Make two compartment. Ooper se tel jayenga, nechhe se paani bahenga... if water freezes in between , use oil to heat the pipe.

OK go ahead and stop the water. It will fill up your dams, then what. For how many days you will stop all the water?

Any akalmand Indian here or I am dealing with all talking aunties here.

It is one of your akalmand Pakistani that started this thread. Go check his balls. After all you think aunties have balls.

It is not about capturing separate nukes, but make the enemy powerless before making such a aggressive move as stopping water. The first rule of any war.

Do you know how difficult it would be to seize hundreds of separate nuclear warheads, when they are all stored in different locations? In enemy territory?

If you don't successfully seize them ALL at the SAME TIME... then it will trigger a nuclear war. Since nukes are a "use it, or lose it" kind of weapon.

Even the sole superpower USA wouldn't be able to do it. They spent 10 years in Iraq trying to find WMD's.

Do you know how difficult it would be to seize hundreds of separate nuclear warheads, when they are all stored in different locations? In enemy territory?

If you don't successfully seize them ALL at the SAME TIME... then it will trigger a nuclear war. Since nukes are a "use it, or lose it" kind of weapon.

Even the sole superpower USA wouldn't be able to do it. They spent 10 years in Iraq trying to find WMD's.

It means any country that has nukes is undefeatable. Then why does most of you country man such as SinoChalleneged, Martian 2, grey boy 2 think of nuking India in post after post?

It means any country that has nukes is undefeatable.

Not at all. When the difference between nuclear power is 240 megatons vs. 1 megaton (as is the case with China and India), then if a leader really wanted war, they could just decide to accept the collateral damage and go forward anyway.

Then why does most of you country man such as SinoChalleneged, Martian 2, grey boy 2 think of nuking India in post after post?

Because SinoChallenger loves nukes, and probably keeps a toy ballistic missile under his bed? How should I know? :lol:

Ask chinee to blok water. Then make pipeline from china to pak. Make use of same pakchina oil/gas pipeline. Make two compartment. Ooper se tel jayenga, nechhe se paani bahenga... if water freezes in between , use oil to heat the pipe.

When the Chinese stop the water from Brahmaputra and some other major rivers, you will not have have enough water in your bodies to even pee. So don't finger them unnecessarily.

Not at all. When the difference between nuclear power is 240 megatons vs. 1 megaton (as is the case with China and India), then if a leader really wanted war, they could just decide to accept the collateral damage and go forward anyway.

Because SinoChallenger loves nukes, and probably keeps a toy ballistic missile under his bed? How should I know? :lol:

How do you know India doesn't have 240 megatons. As far I know, nuke are classified in India

How do you know India doesn't have 240 megatons. As far I know, nuke are classified in India

Those are the current estimations based on the amount of nuclear material that could have been redirected towards nuclear programs.

Anyway, it is a moot point. Both China and India have "no-first-use" policies, so we can easily fight a conventional war without nukes coming into play.

It is known as Chiragh Talay Andhera.

Every body knows that your boosted fission device was a shurli and didn't fire. You don't even have a mega and you are talking about 240. wow

Those are the current estimations based on the amount of nuclear material that could have been redirected towards nuclear programs.

Anyway, it is a moot point. Both China and India have "no-first-use" policies, so we can easily fight a conventional war without nukes coming into play.

Second rule of the war: don;t underestimate your enemy. Nuclear programs in countries such as India, Israel and Pak are highly secretive

It is known as Chiragh Talay Andhera.

Every body knows that your boosted fission device was a shurli and didn't fire. You don't even have a mega and you are talking about 240. wow

You talk foolish.

Second rule of the war: don;t underestimate your enemy. Nuclear programs in countries such as India, Israel and Pak are highly secretive

You talk foolish.

You are talking about India having a 240 Mega Ton nuclear device and you are calling me foolish.

Please get your ankles checked up, because apparently your brain resides there.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom