What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teenagers consuming alcohol? oh world has gone upside down. We should imprison them immediately

Drinking alcohol does not mean you are not muslim. What kind of logic is that? It is people's personal choice, whatever they want to do. I personally hate alcohol, that is both because Islam forbids it and because it destroys families, especially poor ones and i hate the stink. We can say those muslims who drink alcohol are not very pious but if they say they are Muslim, it is between Allah and himself/herself.

Consuming alcohol for a muslim is strictly forbidden. Its in Quran. however, if you want to drink no one can stop you. You are free to make that choice. Those muslim who drink committing and they will have to account for that. Again, I m not saying that. Its Quran.

In Pakistan too, people drink and fair enough, its their personal choice. But public consumption of alcohol is not allowed. A ban which I agree with.

"You are free to make that choice"

If some muslims just understand that everything would be better.

Banning the public consumption of it also restricting the freedom of people, if everybody is free to choose what is the point on banning it ?

Drinking alcohol does not mean you are not muslim. What kind of logic is that?

If I'm right drinking alcohol goes against the teachings of the Islam (Quran). It's the same as if somebody breaks a law while claiming he's a law-abiding citizen. It's just hypocrite and laughable.

Besides that, people should have the ability to make their own personal choices without government interfering.

If I'm right drinking alcohol goes against the teachings of the Islam (Quran). It's the same as if somebody breaks a law while claiming he's a law-abiding citizen. It's just hypocrite and laughable.
Oh what an idiot. How come commitment has to come with belief? since when?

Nobody has the right to judge people depending on their habits and tell they are muslim or not.

Leave that to God.

Since the teachings of those religions have been put in books. Books full with religious do's and don'ts.

Nobody has the right to judge people depending on their habits and tell they are muslim or not.

Leave that to God.

In my opinion I have the right. I just think those men are hypocrites

Its of course people's choice, though he have a point, its hypocrite, if you don't want to do what religion orders why you're believing in it ?

"You are free to make that choice"

If some muslims just understand that everything would be better.

Banning the public consumption of it also restricting the freedom of people, if everybody is free to choose what is the point on banning it ?

Does that freedom of choice include Cannabis and Hashish as well ? Please...please....! :smitten:

Consuming alcohol for a muslim is strictly forbidden. Its in Quran. however, if you want to drink no one can stop you. You are free to make that choice. Those muslim who drink committing and they will have to account for that. Again, I m not saying that. Its Quran.

In Pakistan too, people drink and fair enough, its their personal choice. But public consumption of alcohol is not allowed. A ban which I agree with.

Dude the numbers are something like 1 in 10,000 if not more ! Alcohol is a massive...massive taboo in Pakistan..you can get socially ostracised here for doing that.

Does that freedom of choice include Cannabis and Hashish as well ? Please...please....! :smitten:

Alcohol is nothing before fatal Cannabis and Hashish that's why these two are banned everywhere.

Leave that to God.

Why ? Why is religion such a 'No Go' area ? If one can say 'Dude your breaking the Law'...why can't one say 'Dude your breaking Quranic Law' ? Whether that someone agrees or not is another matter altogether.

Why not ? with some conditions of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom