What's new

Fury at India Mars mission

Bloody Hell man!!!!! DSN station around the globe communicates with MOM n forward the information to isro.... n news channels around the world reported it...
N u still think its fake... besides India is democracy with hyperactive media....you can not fake anything! !

OK? Then care to provide pictures with MARS surface and MARS Orbitor. Is that a problem for you too.

So if its TRUE, then why not post something here that MoM reach MARS, like a self satisfaction evidence...I will humbly accept MoM Indian Orbiters EXISTENCE.
OK? Then care to provide pictures with MARS surface and MARS Orbitor. Is that a problem for you too.

Who are you?
Why do we need your approval and prove it to you?
Who is asking you to accept?

You are advised to get down from your high horses and do not show off your intelligence. Please let us live in our own delusions!!

Who are you?

You are advised to get down from your high horses and do not show off your intelligence. Please let us live in our own delusions!!

Because all your Indian members said....Mars mission is something we ASIANS need to be proud off....there is no harm asking for evidence that it actually happened.

How the f*ck can the orbiter going to take the pictures of itself? It is not supposed to act like that. It is supposed to send a few visuals, just for publicity, and all the usable data will be taken using other frequencies. Does from NASA to your own nuke scientist congratulating not proof enough?

Because all your Indian members said....Mars mission is something we ASIANS need to be proud off....there is no harm asking for evidence that it actually happened.
Who are you?

Just for a change let me see what type of evidence you need?
1. Picture of Mars posted by members
2. Picture of orbiter in orbit... pls. ask Pakistan or UK to send a camera to Mars take picture to satisfy your ego.

Contact the DSN centers of NASA. They can authenticate.

How the f*ck can the orbiter going to take the pictures of itself? It is not supposed to act like that. It is supposed to send a few visuals, just for publicity, and all the usable data will be taken using other frequencies. Does from NASA to your own nuke scientist congratulating not proof enough?

How the FCK did CURIOSITY ROVER and NASA SPACE MISSIONS TAKE PICTURES as well as VIDEOS? I have seen so many till now.....this is the fck proof....

Last edited:
How the FCK did CURIOSITY ROVER and NASA SPACE MISSIONS TAKE PICTURES as well as VIDEOS? I have seen so many till now.....this is the fck proof....
Who are you?

2. Picture of MOM in orbit... pls. ask Pakistan or UK to send a camera to Mars take picture to satisfy your ego.

Just want to say ...world is full of idiots and they live among us.
Good luck with your request of MOM picture in orbit.

2. Picture of orbiter in orbit... pls. ask Pakistan or UK to send a camera to Mars take picture to satisfy your ego.

So NOW you are asking UK and Pakistan to send CAMERA, and India cannot afford it, it CLEARLY MEANS, MoM MARS mission is FAKE...the drama is happening in a room in Mumbai..You cannot provide evidence...its a LIE!!! okay!..!!

AND we ASIANS should not be PART of a DRAMA!!!

So lets ACCEPT it....and all my proud ASIANS...Indians have NO evidence of it....it CANNOT provide anything...lets hope NASA takes picture of MoM, if at all its orbiting MARS, which I highly doubt it, since NASA cannot fit their orbitors in Mumbai dark rooms !!!

So NOW you are asking UK and Pakistan to send CAMERA, and India cannot afford it, it CLEARLY MEANS, MoM MARS mission is FAKE...the drama is happening in a room in Mumbai..You cannot provide evidence...its a LIE!!! okay!..!!

AND we ASIANS should not be PART of a DRAMA!!!

So lets ACCEPT it....and all my proud ASIANS...Indians have NO evidence of it....it CANNOT provide anything...lets hope NASA takes picture of MoM, if at all its orbiting MARS!!!

Ok that goes same to you too. If you claim something you provide PROOF. And there is no bigger idiot than you, that you are asking ASIANS to believe that there are no high resolution pictures during the launch of MoM Mars Orbitor or during its flight now side by side.

Good luck enjoying a SCRIPTED Drama!!!

Because they were supposed to do that. Do you even understand the difference between the ROVER and the MOM probe? The rover was supposed to land, and move around. MOM is 'Mars Orbital Mission'. Understand? Orbital. It is not supposed to land. It is not supposed to do the same stuff as the ROVER. It is supposed to be in Martian orbit. Not land. It is not supposed to convey any meaningful information in visible spectrum. And pics and videos are not the proof, how can you say they are not faked? Contact the NASA DSN, they will give you the proof.

Ok that goes same to you too. If you claim something you provide PROOF. And there is no bigger idiot than you, that you are asking ASIANS to believe that there are no high resolution pictures during the launch of MoM Mars Orbitor or during its flight now side by side.

Good luck enjoying a SCRIPTED Drama!!!

Your post proves that ...world is full of MORE idiots and live among us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom