What's new

Fury at India Mars mission

Well Pakistanis DONOT COVER, its situation under the GARB and VIEL of fake MARS missions, to tell to the world HOW big SUPER POWER is INDIA.

It is not that they don't. They can't. Their news channel did tried to compare and cover the mars probe with a NASR launch. But they could not do any more!

Do you really think that we need to impress a Pakistani or a British? We have got bigger fishes to fry. In the meantime please continue to bask under your past or borrowed glory.

LIKE ? What big FISH?

Well Pakistanis DONOT COVER, its situation under the GARB and VIEL of fake MARS missions, to tell to the world HOW big SUPER POWER is INDIA.
dint you just said that your a british national ;)

make up your mind ... kid :D

thing is world doesnt gives a manure what pakistanies or non resident pakistanies think about india or try to show the real face of india

cause as to them doing buisness with india is there priority not what some looser thinks or wants them to think

and since your saying your pakistani i guess you understand these lines

jinke ghar daane unke kamle bhi sayaane

aur jiski gaari ret me badnaam uska naam ;)

So many butt hurt people here....

Why are Indians even responding to that butt hurt Pakistani troll? Put him on ignore..

am the one who is butt hurt, HAHAHAHA or all those 25+ Indians responding , with like a mirchi up ur sorry poor Indian asses.!!!!

SIMPLY:

I asked for Proof, since you all have made me a proud ASIAN, I need to see MOM MARS picture and MARS Surface together.

Given the incredible feat that India has accomplished through its MARS mission, the amount of criticism from jealous people across the globe is also expected to be incredible.......

I suggest, Indians across the globe should simply try to ignore it.......as much as possible.....

Last edited:
If we keep throwing stone at every jealous tom we meet on the road, we will never reach our destination. Better ignore them and continue on our path.
hes right.jpg

@Oscar too much trolling by the union fellow on this thread. Kindly have a look

If we keep throwing stone at every jealous tom we meet on the road, we will never reach our destination. Better ignore them and continue on our path.

LOL, LET ME TELL YOU, Am not on Road, its my Forum, DEFENCE.PK aka PDF...It is you Indians who are coming here, not feeling proud or confident of your own Indian Forums. So who stands where and I know my destination am here, you Indians are moving BLIND, CONFUSED !!!!

Stop bein a hippy!!!! Whole world know MoM is true.... Start working for ur country n learn to respect others hardwork

Why are you explaining this to a person who thinks that CIA/MOSAD was behind 9/11 and Azmal Kasab was a RSS member?

These people love their conspiracy theories.

Stop bein a hippy!!!! Whole world know MoM is true.... Start working for ur country n learn to respect others hardwork

So if its TRUE, then why not post something here that MoM reach MARS, like a self satisfaction evidence...I will humbly accept MoM Indian Orbiters EXISTENCE.

Given the incredible feat that India has accomplished through its MARS mission, the amount of criticism from jealous people across the globe is also expected to be incredible.......

I suggest, Indians across the globe should simply try to ignore it.......as much as possible.

If you donot have answers to Indian Poverty , Malnutrition, suicides, you now ask all Indians to IGNORE.

Then if that doesnot help, blame your neighbours, especially Pakistanis for all the problems and why india is left behind and tries to cover its poor face, by MARS Space Mission in front of the world!!!

So if its TRUE, then why not post something here that MoM reach MARS, like a self satisfaction evidence...I will humbly accept MoM Indian Orbiters EXISTENCE.

If you donot have answers to Indian Poverty , Malnutrition, suicides, you now ask all Indians to IGNORE.

Then if that doesnot help, blame your neighbours, especially Pakistanis for all the problems and why india is left behind and tries to cover its poor face, by MARS Space Mission in front of the world!!!
Mars Orbiter beams back another image

Who are you?
Why do we need your approval and prove it to you?
Who is asking you to accept?

You are advised to get down from your high horses and do not show off your intelligence. Please let us live in our own delusions!!

Back
Top Bottom