What's new

Fury at India Mars mission

Indian population is starving to death, no clean drinking water, power outages, massive corruption, one of the lowest literacy rates, high child mortality rates, etc and the Indian regime is launching nuclear weapons, missiles, moon mission and mars mission and importing billions worth of weapons while running up the deficit and debt, all the while inflation is sky high and the currency is collapsing.

Good to see Indian regime has their priorities sorted out.

Just shows the Indian regime couldn't care less about its people, and just wants global fame

Yes we have taken our path to global fame through science and research!

Whereas,

The world knows which path you guys have taken. Your flags indicate you might be staying in UK. But, some Pak figures for you.

1. India's Literacy Rate - 74.04. **** - 50.2 (Our govt is doing a better job)
2. Infant Mortality Rate 2013 as per CIA Factbook - Pak 59.35/1000 & India 42/1000 --> List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Highest our Inflation has gone is - 11.16 %
Highest Pak inflation ever - 37.81 %

e2bda9528a9705b0a7ec47964853198f.png
1 = PKR 1.68

Lots of us have been to europe/us. We know what majority of you pakistanis do there and why you guys have to write Indian to have ppl come and buy your stuff.

Stop being so resentful. We have our problems. We will solve them by and by. As we have done since 1991. That's called resolve.

What will you do? Talk about narratives? (fav pak word) and keep hoping for IMF, WorldBank help and US pullout. :)
Grow up citizen of Pak from UK.

Because they were supposed to do that. Do you even understand the difference between the ROVER and the MOM probe? The rover was supposed to land, and move around. MOM is 'Mars Orbital Mission'. Understand? Orbital. It is not supposed to land. It is not supposed to do the same stuff as the ROVER. It is supposed to be in Martian orbit. Not land. It is not supposed to convey any meaningful information in visible spectrum. And pics and videos are not the proof, how can you say they are not faked? Contact the NASA DSN, they will give you the proof.

So according to you, MoM doesnot do anything except ONLY Orbit. What the Heck! I just read!

So as I have been clear on the other thread, this MoM is India's lavish and show off probe only, India is too hungry for some temporary global fame....this MoM cannot provide us any evidence of its existence in proximity to Mars planet.

NASA doesnot provide fakes because, it take the Curiosity Rover pictures and live video recordings; send to earth confirming the Rover existence...the signal communication recordings....Similarly there are many pictures of the NASA Orbital probes revolving around Mars: here is the ACTUAL Image evidence of NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft taken by the Mars Orbiter Camera :

7b4f9f0c780cc8307b30924760a84b80.jpg

Curiosity landing on Mars picture:

28a76eb67d7d33afa87dc75c48fb60aa.jpg

SEE THIS REAL VIDEO of landing on MARS:

So according to you, MoM doesnot do anything except ONLY Orbit. What the Heck! I just read!

So as I have been clear on the other thread, this MoM is India's lavish and show off probe only, India is too hungry for some temporary global fame....this MoM cannot provide us any evidence of its existence in proximity to Mars planet.

NASA doesnot provide fakes because, it take the Curiosity Rover pictures and live video recordings; send to earth confirming the Rover existence...the signal communication recordings....Similarly there are many pictures of the NASA Orbital probes revolving around Mars: here is the ACTUAL Image evidence of NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft taken by the Mars Orbiter Camera :

View attachment 85502

View attachment 85503

Trust me, nothing changes even if you doubt the success of the Indian Mars Orbiter Mission. We cannot impress everybody, particularly those who love their conspiracy theories.

It please me to know that our success gives you heartburn.

So as I have been clearly on the other thread and hear, this MoM is India's lavish and show off probe only, India is to hungry for some global fame....this MoM cannot provide us any evidence of its existence in proximity to Mars planet.

View attachment 85502

View attachment 85503

What kind of comprehension ability do you have?
It is supposed to be in Martian orbit. Not land. It is not supposed to convey any meaningful information in visible

Source: Fury at India Mars mission | Page 9
This line specifies that it would be in Martian orbit, and it would be taking pics in various spectrum which would be other than visible.

And how do you know any of the pics/videos are not faked? How do you know you are not watching high quality animation and real videos? The proof is not any of this videos. The proof comes from two places. The DSN which monitor the path, and the data sent which can be analyzed.

Since you cannot have the data, you will have to rely on DSN. And NASA confirmed it when they congratulated ISRO - as they did monitored the flight path.

Ain't know why people are bothered to reply to a Troll? :cuckoo:

if you have nothing to put up here, which clearly does seem ur lack of understanding of topic; donot expose your inferior complexities....i guess you should keep watching the Indian Mars drama as long as it serves your ego...

Congratulation to India and ISRO for this tremendous achievement. I have not followed the details regularly but I think everything went flawlessly. It is indeed remarkable to know how the scientists and engineers have executed all the planned stages successfully in their first attempt.

P.S: To all Indian and Pakistani members; plz stop trolling and wasting ur time and bandwidth.

What kind of comprehension ability do you have?

This line specifies that it would be in Martian orbit, and it would be taking pics in various spectrum which would be other than visible.

And how do you know any of the pics/videos are not faked? How do you know you are not watching high quality animation and real videos? The proof is not any of this videos. The proof comes from two places. The DSN which monitor the path, and the data sent which can be analyzed.

Since you cannot have the data, you will have to rely on DSN. And NASA confirmed it when they congratulated ISRO - as they did monitored the flight path.

Ok! I have read the Indian Mars orbit objectives and what it will be doing. What I am asking is like the pictures of NASA Mars satellites and Rovers, ONLY that much if Indian MoM can porivde this.

okay, assuming your point in contention that it is faked which I highly doubt NASA's pics / clips are, can India even provide that much....secondly if you need I will provide you the signal communication transcripts of distance and location of NASA's Mars orbiters.

lastly, the amount of pictures and videos including the Rovers and Mars Orbitors around the Red Planet we have received till date, clearly justifies its EXISTENCE near the Red planet...

On the contray Indian Mom cannot even do anything of that sort .. can it ?? !!! enough said.

Last edited:
if you have nothing to put up here, which clearly does seem ur lack of understanding of topic; donot expose your inferior complexities....i guess you should keep watching the Indian Mars drama as long as it serves your ego...

For all your posts, you are expressing great understanding of the topic!

Alll in all as most people begin to think Indian MoM's got deviated and lost, and this the cover up of 1 year effort to show the Chinese that India is some how trying to play catch-up!!

View attachment 85502

View attachment 85503

Fake pictures. PS by you to support NASA to play MARS Drama.

Sorry, I must say again............ world is full of idiots and live among us.
Good luck with your request of MOM picture in orbit.

Alll in all as most people begin to think Indian MoM's got deviated and lost, and this the cover up of 1 year effort to show the Chinese that India is some how trying to play catch-up!!

ok...all in all...u just proved urself to be world class troll...wasted everyones time...and this is a cover up for your butthurt after seeing India praised world wide....btw read this and burn baby burn!!!

8916ec2de5e8d20c61c0ac4e95996525.jpg

Ok! I have read the Indian Mars orbit objectives and what it will be doing. What I am asking is like the pictures of NASA Mars satellites and Rovers, ONLY that much if Indian MoM can porivde this.

okay, assuming your point in contention that it is faked which I highly doubt NASA's pics / clips are, can India even provide that much....secondly if you need I will provide you the signal communication transcripts of distance and location of NASA's Mars orbiters.

lastly, the amount of pictures and videos including the Rovers and Mars Orbitors around the Red Planet we have received till date, clearly justifies its EXISTENCE near the Red planet...

On the contray Indian Mom cannot even do anything of that sort .. can it ?? !!! enough said.

Because it is not supposed to do so? You are acting borderline stupid now. It is not supposed to take pics the same way as Rovers.

I asked you to go for NASA DSN, I will provide you the link
Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex - NASA's Deep Space Network
It will give you schedule for the mission tracked, MOM is one of them. Check the schedule, they even show the location of mission tracked and time between signals and all that. Is that proof enough? Cause this is the real proof, not photos, not videos.

ok...all in all...u just proved urself to be world class troll...wasted everyones time...and this is a cover up for your butthurt after seeing India praised world wide....btw read this and burn baby burn!!!

View attachment 85547

Can you provide details how come NASA cost $18 billion while somehow Indian cost $74 m?? Is that a joke on u really!

Till now I have got no pic / video feed to show both MoM and Mars planet side by side yet and Now you say there is NO way to confirm that!!!

Back
Top Bottom