What's new

Funeral held for man killed in regime forces’ crackdown in S Arabia

Takaavar

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Funeral held for man killed in regime forces’ crackdown in Saudi Arabia
Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:56AM GMT

Thousands of people have joined the funeral ceremony of a young man killed in Saudi Arabia’s eastern city of Awamiya during the regime forces’ crackdown on dissidents.

Protesters chanted slogans against Saudi rulers during the funeral ceremony on Monday, demanding that the perpetrators of the crime be brought to justice.

Ahmed al-Meslab, 19, was killed in Awamiya on September 5, located in the eastern Qatif region, after security forces raided the houses of anti-regime activists in the area.

Saudi forces used excessive force in the raid, breaking doors and terrorizing women and children inside the house.

Reports said that at least 15 people have been wounded and several others arrested during the operation.

Since February 2011, protesters have held demonstrations on an almost regular basis in Saudi Arabia, mainly in Qatif and Awamiyah, primarily calling for the release of all political prisoners, freedom of expression and assembly, and an end to widespread discrimination.

Al Saud rulers have also been the target of the protests, especially after security forces killed five protesters and injured many others in the province in November 2011.

Amnesty International has called on the Saudi authorities to “end their repeated moves to stifle people’s attempts to protest against the widespread use of arbitrary detention in the country,” and to respect the right of people to peaceful protest.

PressTV - Funeral held for man killed in regime forces? crackdown in S Arabia

No matter where you live you should have the right to protest at least. Saudi Arabia needs more moderate governance.

19 years old and wanted must be intense, how about the others who were injured?

The cell he had been working under tried to blow up our oil refineries three times. The terrorists was wanted dead or alive, and those who accompanied him will bear the price for harboring terrorists.

Lol at the irony of terrorixt saudi arabia having a terrorist list... These fascist will fall soon. No matter how many paid propagandists they have on the internet. 7000 posts in 7 months. Either this saudi troll is unemployed, is a teenager living with his mother or someone is paying him to post 50 posts a day.......

Lol at the irony of terrorixt saudi arabia having a terrorist list... These fascist will fall soon. No matter how many paid propagandists they have on the internet. 7000 posts in 7 months. Either this saudi troll is unemployed, is a teenager living with his mother or someone is paying him to post 50 posts a day.......

Lol an american-wannabe hiding behind the US flag. be a man and show your identity.

What identity is that might I ask? You seem to be too dumb to understand that an American cares about America not the zionost nazis currently in power in our government...please understand you cant play your bullshit propaganda on us AMERICANS you dirty wahabists....trust me, most Americans think you are all savages stuck in feudal Arabia circa 90 AD. We know chemical Bandar is behind the chemical weapons. We donot want our people to fight for ****** terrorist saudis. We do not want our country in a wzr with Russia because of your **** pipeline....keep it up....the International Criminal Court awaitsxmany of you....

Lol an american-wannabe hiding behind the US flag. be a man and show your identity.

What identity is that might I ask? You seem to be too dumb to understand that an American cares about America not the zionost nazis currently in power in our government...please understand you cant play your bullshit propaganda on us AMERICANS you dirty wahabists....trust me, most Americans think you are all savages stuck in feudal Arabia circa 90 AD. We know chemical Bandar is behind the chemical weapons. We donot want our people to fight for ****** terrorist saudis. We do not want our country in a wzr with Russia because of your **** pipeline....keep it up....the International Criminal Court awaitsxmany of you....

We know american people can say better than this. you are hiding behind that flag nothing else. Now get lost nothing of what you have said is valuable for a discussion so do as I said and go take a hike vent the heat..:wave:

UMADBRO? :lol:

Firstly, learn how to spell words appropriately.

Lol at the irony of terrorixt saudi arabia having a terrorist list

Secondly, without KSA's counterterrorism efforts, these terrorists may have roasted you :lol:.

No matter how many paid propagandists they have on the internet. 7000 posts in 7 months. Either this saudi troll is unemployed, is a teenager living with his mother or someone is paying him to post 50 posts a day.......

:what: Sauid teens don't move out from their parents; wether they were employed or not, we probably don't know the hell you're talking about. And chances that I happen to be unemployed are high! Or I could be an active member just like many you will get to see here in these boards, or I could be another " Internet freak "

But I'm actually using a tablet; that enables me to remain online 24/7, so I can reply to Saudi bashers - like yourself - :lol:

Delusional wahabists......think what you want....just look at the poles reject.......we do not want to go to war to help your terrorist mercenaries....we know your chemical bandar has been buying them off.....mccain, graham, melendez.....we already know....these traitors wont be reelected..........you just worry about the ICC......we will take care of the sell outs during the next elections.....dont you worry....

We know american people can say better than this. you are hiding behind that flag nothing else. Now get lost nothing of what you have said is valuable for a discussion so do as I said and go take a hike vent the heat..:wave:

UMADBRO? :lol:

Firstly, learn how to spell words appropriately.

Secondly, without KSA's counterterrorism efforts, these terrorists may have roasted you :lol:.

:what: Sauid teens don't move out from their parents; wether they were employed or not, we probably don't know the hell you're talking about. And chances that I happen to be unemployed are high! Or I could be an active member just like many you will get to see here in these boards, or I could be another " Internet freak "

But I'm actually using a tablet; that enables me to remain online 24/7, so I can reply to Saudi bashers - like yourself - :lol:

50 posts a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month, for the past 7 months straight.....if you arent getting paid you are quite the pathetic loser with a penchant for propaganda.......

You just had a knee-jerk reactions, you are another wannabe American :lol:

I happen to be an American myself, most of the American people had never demonstrated any sort of external realpolitik, but rather caring about their own internal affairs - after all the US is vast enough :lol: -

We know chemical Bandar is behind the chemical weapons

Do you happen to have any rigid proof on that? Or what?

We donot want our people to fight for ****** terrorist saudis

Nobody asked the US to do such thing; you are doing it to secure your ally Israel. Aside, President Obama and the speaker of the house ruled out any kind of boot-deployment on the ground. Obviously, you either are lying about your true nationality or you probably are another Mr. Ego Internet-warrior :lol:

Delusional wahabists......think what you want....just look at the poles reject.......we do not want to go to war to help your terrorist mercenaries....we know your chemical bandar has been buying them off.....mccain, graham, melendez.....we already know....these traitors wont be reelected..........you just worry about the ICC......we will take care of the sell outs during the next elections.....dont you worry....

50 posts a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month, for the past 7 months straight.....if you arent getting paid you are quite the pathetic loser with a penchant for propaganda.......

Can we pay you to STFU :cheesy:?

What 50 posts? Are you dumb? My post per day rate is 40 you dingbat LoLz ...

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom