What's new

Fundamentalist Hindus threaten to attack Pak diplomats

There was never any attack on Indian diplomats in Pakistan. Pakistan always respect Indians. India should do exactly the same.

The "Fitrat" of these Hindus will ever change. Pakistan should impose sanctions on India as a mark of protest.

NEW DELHI: A nondescript Hindu outfit, which calls itself Shri Hanuman Sena, has threatened to physically harm top Pakistani diplomats in the country.

Pakistan on Tuesday officially raised the issue with the ministry of external affairs seeking a foolproof security cover for its officials. The threat was received by the high commission in the form of a letter.

In their response, Indian officials assured Pakistan that no effort will be spared in ensuring the safety and security of all diplomats in India. "Indian officials also recalled that when on an earlier occasion a reference was made by Pakistani diplomats about security issues, a safety review had been conducted with representatives of Pakistan High Commission and Indian authorities,'' said a source.

Even last month, the high commission had received anonymous letters threatening to hurt Pakistani diplomats. There is still no confirmation about who sent those letters. Pakistani diplomatic sources said the threat was a matter of concern.

Pakistan and India are looking to get dialogue going, at least between the two foreign secretaries, after the freeze resulting from last year's bloody ceasefire violations. Prime Minister Narendra Modi surprised many by inviting his counterpart Nawaz Sharif for his swearing-in but the invite and the subsequent round of "letter and saree diplomacy'' has provided an impetus to Modi's stated desire to build trust with Pakistan.

Hindu outfit threatens to attack top Pak diplomats - The Times of India
salaam jammer bhaiyya

waise do you realli think indians realli have time to threaten diplomats of a country like pakistan ;) ... serouslli :haha:

Attachments

• u know what i mean.jpg
    u know what i mean.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 24
There was never any attack on Indian diplomats in Pakistan. Pakistan always respect Indians. India should do exactly the same.

The "Fitrat" of these Hindus will ever change. Pakistan should impose sanctions on India as a mark of protest.

I say banish these evil diplomats from the land of peace, they are fibbers of some highest degree - the world has never witness even a tiny incident of slapping someone, let alone threatening a foreign mission. Violence and land of India, oxymoron.

Hanumansena????? Never heard of it....... This is the prime example of "Every publicity is a good publicity"...... and the easy publicity is Negative......

salaam jammer bhaiyya

waise do you realli think indians realli have time to threaten diplomats of a country like pakistan ;) ... serouslli :haha:
You mean the call centres are that busy that Indians don't have time or is it that high standard and of Indians requires them to only attack diplomats of superpowers. :o:
Well, i don't need to remind you that while Pakistanis leave all the fighting at the border but the brave Indians are well known to attack artists and players at the venues. :pleasantry:

Pakistan should ask for fool+saffron proof security.
You mean to fool the saffrons. :what:

Brain got jammed!!! :hitwall:

Is there any difference between targeted hate assault and public beating up someone who hit a women in traffic with his car?

Well, i don't need to remind you that while Pakistanis leave all the fighting at the border but the brave Indians are well known to attack artists and players at the venues. :pleasantry:

REALLY!!!!!!!!!
Thilan-Samaraweera-001.jpg

Sanctions on India? You are joking right?

For what are we dependent on you?

In fact its your people which smuggle even basic medicines from India. If India puts trade sanctions on Pak, half the population will not even be able to get treatment for fever.

Brain got jammed!!! :hitwall:

Is there any difference between targeted hate assault and public beating up someone who hit a women in traffic with his car?

REALLY!!!!!!!!!
Thilan-Samaraweera-001.jpg
Well your grey matter is certainly gone loose
The car had a diplomatic number plate and the real culprits were the Indian riders besides this wasn't a solitary incident....
Do you see any resemblance in the picture you posted and the one below. !!!

27slide7.jpg

Well your grey matter is certainly gone loose
The car had a diplomatic number plate and the real culprits were the Indian riders besides this wasn't a solitary incident....

Hell lot of nonsense again.

Was that diplomat harrassed for being pakistani or because his car hit a two wheeler?

Do you see any resemblance in the picture you posted and the one below. !!!

27slide7.jpg

No, there is no resemblance.

I dont think you have posted a pic of Indian so called extremist hindus attacking any sports team/artists.

I am sure this scene must be created by some terror lunatics from pakistan or Indian islamic jihadis.

Now tell me if my guess is wrong?

Hell lot of nonsense again.

Was that diplomat harrassed for being pakistani or because his car hit a two wheeler?

No, there is no resemblance.

I dont think you have posted a pic of Indian so called extremist hindus attacking any sports team/artists.

I am sure this scene must be created by some terror lunatics from pakistan or Indian islamic jihadis.

Now tell me if my guess is wrong?
That looks like 2008 attack

Back
Top Bottom