What's new

Fundamentalist Hindus threaten to attack Pak diplomats

Nice masala story. Never heard of this outfit.

All diplomats of all countries are protected under international laws. This Shri Hanuman Sena being citizens of India have a right to vent anger, show anger, demonstrate or protest AS LONG AS they don't harm any diplomat or kill anyone. Protesting is a democratic right and they are well within their rights.

It is but like always @Windjammer got it screwed.

When I talk about players getting attacked by pakistanis, he showed me civilians getting attacked in India by pakistanis. :tsk:
@IND_PAK, .... spoon feed time......In an India/Pak scenario, you started clutching to straws and dragged in Sri Lanka.......hence the attack on the SL team was carried out by terrorists as was the Mumbai incident......unless off course you feel that your was more evil than ours. :pop:

@IND_PAK, .... spoon feed time......In an India/Pak scenario, you started clutching to straws and dragged in Sri Lanka.......hence the attack on the SL team was carried out by terrorists as was the Mumbai incident......unless off course you feel that your was more evil than ours. :pop:

:tsk: :tsk:

Forget him.
He could not see the "sharks" in the water.
He will be devoured by them.
Do sharks eat sand? - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
rottenecard_25473829_p2dfcyrnv8.png

Hindu fundamentalists are like a pichkari. Even if they fire the maximum damage they will inflict on you is to make you completely wet. Such is the compassionate nature of our extremists :D
Hell lot of nonsense again.

Was that diplomat harrassed for being pakistani or because his car hit a two wheeler?

No, there is no resemblance.

I dont think you have posted a pic of Indian so called extremist hindus attacking any sports team/artists.

I am sure this scene must be created by some terror lunatics from pakistan or Indian islamic jihadis.

Now tell me if my guess is wrong?
this mumbai attack !

Shri Hanuman Sena?? :woot: :rofl: WTF is this? Never heard of these a$$holes! There's even a 'Ram Sena' too!
Next we'll hear of a 'Ravan Sena'. Some women will soon get together and call themselves, 'Sita Sena'!!

I think all these idiots need to get together and call themselves, UKP Sena ('Ullu ke Pathhe Sena')

All these floozies who head these friggin fuzzy organizations should be put in the cooler for life.

In the past, Pakistani diplomats have been harassed and even picked up while they were out shopping and doing other routine work.
Well, that's been happening to our diplomats in Pakistan as well on a regular basis. No big deal. :P

If it was up to me i would not have any diplomatic relations with India, not even a consulate.

Back
Top Bottom