What's new

Fund Raising Status for Diamer Basha And Mohmand Dam

Before u decide to set it up to send excess electricity back to the grid do check with ur local electricity provider. Idk about Pak since I haven't lived there in ages but here in US there are some cases(based on whether it's older infrastructure or not) where it's not possible for ppl to send excess electricity back to the grid...though it happens in very few cases. In most locations it is possible.

As for the power wall...it's just a battery which can be set up to store excess electricity, which u can use on cloudy days or any other time. IMO it's a really good combo with solar panels but the downside is that it can be pricey.
In Pakistan this is a new system that is offered, still in starting phase. IN an years time it will mature enough to be working smoothly.

FireShot Capture 2 - Fund Raising Status for Supreme .png

In Pakistan this is a new system that is offered, still in starting phase. IN an years time it will mature enough to be working smoothly.

What solar system have you got if you don’t mind me asking I’m interested in getting one for my house in Azad Kashmir

What solar system have you got if you don’t mind me asking I’m interested in getting one for my house in Azad Kashmir
You get enough sun in your area?

I have installed 14 250 watt solar plates (Germany)
And a 5kVa inverex inverter.

Anyone observed Hike in dam funds soon after Khan Took oath? It stands at 1.1 billion Rupees now

Anyone observed Hike in dam funds soon after Khan Took oath? It stands at 1.1 billion Rupees now

How can one build a major dam with this money, when it requires several billion dollars.Just two south indian states undergoing construction of dam projects worth more than 20 billion dollar now !!!

How can one build a major dam with this money, when it requires several billion dollars.Just two south indian states undergoing construction of dam projects worth more than 20 billion dollar now !!!
Man, you really need to get a life. Seriously, you are suffering from "Obsessive Comparision Disorder". Here is the link describing a number of cures, treat yourself or consult some psychologist. It might help you and ease your pain. Really, I am saying this as your well wisher.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12650739
https://allgroanup.com/featured/obsessive-comparison-disorder/

Man, you really need to get a life. Seriously, you are suffering from "Obsessive Comparision Disorder". Here is the link describing a number of cures, treat yourself or consult some psychologist. It might help you and ease your pain. Really, I am saying this as your well wisher.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12650739
https://allgroanup.com/featured/obsessive-comparison-disorder/

I have a disorder or not will not change the fact that public donation cannot build a major dam project costing many billion dollars....

In the top which pakistani construction company have the caliber and technical capability to build such a big dam project?

I have a disorder or not will not change the fact that public donation cannot build a major dam project costing many billion dollars....

In the top which pakistani construction company have the caliber and technical capability to build such a big dam project?

It has been clearly said by the CJP that only 20% of the required amount will be collected from donation while rest of the money will be contributed by the Govt over 7 years. This is more symbolic than actual funds collection.

P.S $14 billion is the total amount required for these 2 dams as of now.

So around 3 billion dollar need to be collected from donation, while collected only Rs1.1 billion pakistani rupees.
It takes 222 billion pakistani rupees to make it 1 billion dollar and so 666 billion rupees in total just to cover 20% of the cost.

This means even just 20% of project cost required around 666 times, what you already collected until now.

Now another problem, what about rest of 80% project cost, when govt under pressure to pay back IMF loan in months and years to come, when US warn IMF not to bail out pakistan?

There is a difference between ground and skies to implement such a mega project by pakistan !!!

@war&peace @IceCold @Orca @Windjammer @Retired Troll @Indus Pakistan @Umair Nawaz @PAKISTANFOREVER

Overseas Pakistanis will contribute to this amount a lot.

Yes main challenge is remaining 80% of the cost which Pakistani govt has to manage itself. This can been done through effective tax collection, less corruption, less money laundering etc. Have to increase exports and many other reforms. CPEC will start generating money in 4-5 yrs time too.

This means even just 20% of project cost required around 666 times, what you already collected until now.

p.s this has been collected in less than 2 months..with change in Govt, especially b/c of IK x-factor , people will donate more.

Overseas Pakistanis will contribute to this amount a lot.

Yes main challenge is remaining 80% of the cost which Pakistani govt has to manage itself. This can been done through effective tax collection, less corruption, less money laundering etc. Have to increase exports and many other reforms. CPEC will start generating money in 4-5 yrs time too.

p.s this has been collected in less than 2 months..which change in Govt, especially b/c of IK x-factor , people will donate more.

Honestly telling brother i still do not know how CPEC will generate large amount of money to pakistan in 4- 5 years time ! This is not some form of oil drill project, but a platform put forward by chinese to transit goods to China and pakistan get it's toll.As you know sea transit is 10 times cheaper than road transit and also Chinese cities lyes on eastern side of china and not west+difficult terrain and cold climate on certain months.You also have to return back chinese investment in the top.Gwadar port is their for the past more than 10 years and you can check the export/import figure of chinese containers !

Honestly telling brother i still do not know how CPEC will generate large amount of money to pakistan in 4- 5 years time !

CPEC is building required infrastructure for local industries to grow especially in rather neglected areas of Pakistan. We do not have money to upgrade and built new infrastructure in most of the land of Pakistan.

You also have to return back chinese investment in the top.

Yes, loan will be returned through transit money. Also the load given by China is on very favorable terms to Pakistan. And China is not stupid to invest billions into Pakistan without getting anything. They know Gwader's importance perhaps more than us. Our infrastructure especially power plants, roads, railways , industrial parks, motorways are all getting upgrading. These things contributed in the rise of GDP slowly itself as more Pakistanis are getting jobs (low income sector) through miscellaneous CPEC projects spread all over the country.

You get enough sun in your area?

I have installed 14 250 watt solar plates (Germany)
And a 5kVa inverex inverter.

Yeah a lot of sun house is like on top of a hill top kind of position and comes under a lot of sun and I’ve always thought about solar but never really enquired currently we have a ups going which turns on just the ceiling fanswhen electricity goes but I’m thinking solar is a good option can power multiple things

Yeah a lot of sun house is like on top of a hill top kind of position and comes under a lot of sun and I’ve always thought about solar but never really enquired currently we have a ups going which turns on just the ceiling fanswhen electricity goes but I’m thinking solar is a good option can power multiple things
Yes, the system i mentioned is currently running everything at my house expect the water pump. This includes running 2 AC, a Fridge and a Freezer, microwaves, fans and lights, TVs, everything!

Back
Top Bottom