What's new

Fully Kitted Thunder Touchdown after CAP

dont waste fuel indians will never come back now 15 years :lol:

Sahi Kaha Imran Bhai. Please tell the same to our those Pakistani Brothers who feel it was India behind some of the recent bomb blasts in Pakistan. Coward Indians cant look back at pakistan for 200 Years !

Based on Pakistani Life Expectancy, it will be around till 2065.
Banging all the way

Sahi Kaha Imran Bhai. Please tell the same to our those Pakistani Brothers who feel it was India behind some of the recent bomb blasts in Pakistan. Coward Indians cant look back at pakistan for 200 Years !
I think u have forgotten. Pakistan was taken from u

I think u have forgotten. Pakistan was taken from u

Am I suppowd to get offended ? lol. It was the BEST thing to happen else, we would have been worried what to do with Afganatisan, Iran or Rohingyas in the EAST !

No We merely adjusted the Muslim population to our east and west to safegurad and isolate the best land in the middle.

Think : India has all the useful land it wanted...and left a Waterless Pakistan ( West ) and then "East Pakistan" was taken from you .. lol...systematically in 1971.

Am I suppowd to get offended ? lol. It was the BEST thing to happen else, we would have been worried what to do with Afganatisan, Iran or Rohingyas in the EAST !

No We merely adjusted the Muslim population to our east and west to safegurad and isolate the best land in the middle.

Think : India has all the useful land it wanted...and left a Waterless Pakistan ( West ) and then "East Pakistan" was taken from you .. lol...systematically in 1971.
Adjusted....you couldnt adjust the toilet seat for your ladies who are still open deficating

I did not say india will stop chutiyapa:p: i said dace to face like 27 feb

A Pair of fully armed JF-17s on patrol looking to fry saffron bandits.

60235573_797401857301962_759025080318558208_n.jpg

Adjusted....you couldnt adjust the toilet seat for your ladies who are still open deficating

lol. and that percentage if far far lower than Pakistan.... wow... You guys dont even have time to fix your own home... be it economy or toilets. lol. Keep Going.

It takes just one missile to destroy a plane that is carrying say 12 missiles.

I agree but you have to consider the ECcM and hit probability of a missile, it should be 6 to 8 AAM missile per plane ...

lol. and that percentage if far far lower than Pakistan.... wow... You guys dont even have time to fix your own home... be it economy or toilets. lol. Keep Going.
Bla bla bla....just like you are medically rich but your mama poops outdoors. I dian will always be Indians. Third rate slaves

Fix Migs:lol:

Their ladies are defecating in the open while their men are declaring war on Pakistan on the internet in adult diapers.

A Pair of fully armed JF-17s on patrol looking to fry saffron bandits.

View attachment 560836
"Sarri-yaal" saffron bandits must be fried more

i think we there is a need to increase the no of SD 10s from 2 to 4
weight maybe an issue. every thing is competing for space and limited weight
so there will have to be a compromise for fuel or other weapons, gun ammo etc.

Back
Top Bottom