What's new

Fully Kitted Thunder Touchdown after CAP

There is already enough info and material on internet and social media in context with our armed forces.
They know what they are dealing with.

Hi,

It becomes legitimate when favored by an extremely legitimate poster---otherwise it is considered 'fluff'---.

So---when Windy says something or shows something---it has more value---.

Last edited:
Hi,

It becomes legitimate when favored by an extremely legitimate poster---otherwise it is considered 'fluff'---.

So---when Windy says something or shows something---it has more value---.

Whatever disagreement you fellas have, I have respect for both of you since i know you guys from a long time.

Itna zulm na Kiya karo oo zalim
Screenshot_20190313-135956_Snaptube.jpeg

No dual rails for SD10a ? I agree I was expecting 2 pl5e with 4 Sd10 per plane ...
there was an interview of some paf officer who said that we can integrate four bvr missiles but right now we are moving on with 2. i dont think whats the logic behind this but as a smaller air force against a bigger air force i think our platforms should be utilized to the maximum.

if jet is going for air to air combat it should only carry bvr and air to air missiles and not land attack missiles or bombs to increase maneuverability of jet during dogfight and keep jet as light in weight as far as possible

Back
Top Bottom