What's new

FULL VIDEO: Top Gear India Christmas Special

Its wayyyyyyyyy more. its just that they are not reported. Remember, most indians live in rural areas and accidents there go unnoticed.

..:what: Accidents in rural areas ???

...lol...yeah we have six lanes highway through every paddy field in India. :lol:

Not true at all. Insurance doesnt exist. Having a car insurance isnt mandatory in india. Its up to the owner to buy the insurance. Most of the car accidents are reported in big cities. People living in smaller cities dont even know about car or other types of insurance. People living in rural areas dont care about insurance, they dont even have a car license

Tractors and farming vehicles don`t need license i believe . Other than that try driving anywhere in India without license and Insurance , cops will milk you to death.

..:what: Accidents in rural areas ???

...lol...yeah we have six lanes highway through every paddy field in India. :lol:
I guess you are just trying to be stupid. When i said rural areas, i meant small cities and villages. Mumbai and new delhi and other major cities are excluded because 70% of the accidents there are reported. But people living in smaller cities dont care

I guess you are just trying to be stupid. When i said rural areas, i meant small cities and villages. Mumbai and new delhi and other major cities are excluded because 70% of the accidents there are reported. But people living in smaller cities dont care

Do you have any proof to back up that claim?

Saw the Episode(thx to torrent). imo, it was an average one. some of the incidents looks staged.
the dog p**ing near the Dabba was awful. :sick: they showed the rich and poor gap
of Mayanagari(dreamcity) Bombay. can be used as a reference video used by Missionaries of Charity or Worldvision.:unsure:

Not true at all. Insurance doesnt exist. Having a car insurance isnt mandatory in india. Its up to the owner to buy the insurance. Most of the car accidents are reported in big cities. People living in smaller cities dont even know about car or other types of insurance. People living in rural areas dont care about insurance, they dont even have a car license

what!? A minimum Third Party Insurance is must for vehicles to be on the road. all new vehicles must have comprehensive(full cover) insurance either from public or private limited insurance companies. that's how it is. Who Told You this? vehicles are allowed without insurance until 1987-88 or so IIRC. RC Book/Card,Tax Chalan,6-months PUC certificate,Driving License etc are to be carried with your car in India. however, I hope High Security Number Plates be made mandatory in India which will happen soon(hopefully).
don't know about rural north India where they have this "Jugaad" type vehicles fitted with Diesel pumps used illegally.

Back
Top Bottom