What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

Even the comparison is wrong. Bangladesh was a land thousands of miles away from mainland , densely populated surrounded by enemy from 3 sides. Pakistan itself wanted to get rid of east wing in 60s. It's bad luck it happened through war.There is no comparison.

Now apparently our generals want to get rid of Balochistan too?

What is your point here?

Dear Bro We are at war and when we are fighting we loose men too don't be so much emotional......Don't you hear every other day that we are eliminating high value insurgent leaders? this is the reaction....We can't launch full scale operation because of geography and it is not needed as well. We are eliminating their commanders / leadership one by one...be patient ...we will avenge every drop of our blood....
@Areesh

Bro a few leaders every now and then is not enough.
These communist c*nts should be killed in the dozens each time.
Look at the hit rate of these savages, it's very much in their favour.
We can't stand this.

How old are you? What have you even seen in life yet to give up so early? Were you alive in 71? True its not good to see the incidents increase but losing land? How ?
I am 32 and have seen and studied enough. And loosing 30 soldiers in our land. 1 daily and yes we are doing great. This denial mode was the very thing which led us to loosing Bangladesh. Even then same stories were being told to us. Until we were told that Army just surrendered.

Even the comparison is wrong. Bangladesh was a land thousands of miles away from mainland , densely populated surrounded by enemy from 3 sides. Pakistan itself wanted to get rid of east wing in 60s. It's bad luck it happened through war.There is no comparison.
Believe me, this mindset is exactly why the situation in Balochistan is what it is today.
Drop by drop a sea is made.
We've lost a hundred soldiers in half a year.
We can't stand this.
Precisely, they're choosing their battles well, always have more numbers, always have the higher ground. Yet we still follow the same tactics. No ISR, no drones, no CAS...

We can't stand this.
Sir yes we have hit their leaders in Europe but we most importantly we have to hit their abba which is India.

Ten soldiers killed in 48 hours and our PM is tweeting about planting trees

This where the real problem is. This Atchison college raised burger leadership is not meant to counter threats that this country faces

You need hard-line patriots who are willing to fight every war to save this country

Yeh mammi daddy leadership kuch nahi kar sakti except condemnation

Sir yes we have hit their leaders in Europe but we most importantly we have to hit their abba which is India.
We need to wipe out their foot soldiers, their leaders are only there ask figureheads who bark and get drunk.

Believe me, this mindset is exactly why the situation in Balochistan is what it is today.
Drop by drop a sea is made.
We've lost a hundred soldiers in half a year.

Precisely, they're choosing their battles well, always have more numbers, always have the higher ground. Yet we still follow the same tactics. No ISR, no drones, no CAS...

Our tactics aren't bad either

Put 8 to 10 soldiers in a Suzuki pickup and then send them in the middle of nowhere to do patrolling etc

Not bad of a tactic. Like what can go wrong with these tactics?

It is strange that our officers spend two to three years in Pakistan military academy to learn this tactic

Even the doodh wala in my area can teach this tactic. Why waste time in PMA to learn this tactic?

We need to wipe out their foot soldiers, their leaders are only there ask figureheads who bark and get drunk.
Their leaders are most important to hit. Loosing those leaders will make lot of foot soldiers surrender. Still most importantly we have make sure India bleeds. For every attack in Pakistan few Indian soldiers, paramilitary, police, intelligence or even government officials need to die.

Exactly

And we are not eliminating their foot soldiers either. Not in the way they should be eliminated

Our tactics aren't bad either

Put 8 to 10 soldiers in a Suzuki pickup and then send them in the middle of nowhere to do patrolling etc

Not bad of a tactic. Like what can go wrong with these tactics?

It is strange that our officers spend two to three years in Pakistan military academy to learn this tactic

Even the doodh wala in my area can teach this tactic. Why waste time in PMA to learn this tactic?
We've spent 2 decades fighting these wars (guerilla, mountain, ambush etc) yet w somewhere some guy decided this was the right thing to do, and we haven't changed it even the slightest in these decades.

1624795648365.png

"Hi my name is Wing, I'm currently looking for a new home as I've just been bought, but like an unwanted pet I am unloved and under-utilised".

Exactly

And we are not eliminating their foot soldiers either. Not in the way they should be eliminated
Only solution is to bleed India. Even if we kill 200 in five days. Until we crush the head of the snake and the machine producing these dumbos it won't stop. Hit the snake in its home and specially the most favorite part of its home called Mumbai.

View attachment 757026

"Hi my name is Wing, I'm currently looking for a new home as I've just been bought, but like an unwanted pet I am unloved and under-utilised".

Don't worry wing loong

In approximately ten months later from today we would take you out for sunbathing in Islamabad in a parade
Only solution is to bleed India. Even if we kill 200 in five days. Until we crush the head of the snake and the machine producing these dumbos it won't stop. Hit the snake in its home and specially the most favorite part of its home called Mumbai.

We aren't killing foot soldiers and you are talking about killing Indians

Pehlai jo mulk k andar hain un ko to maar lo. Indians ki baat to baad main aye gi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom