What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

Surrender of Bangladesh a win win situation for all parties including political parties of Bangladesh and Pakistan even win win for Indian and Pakistan armed forces.

Indira won the hearts of Indians by so call defeat of Pakistan and for Pakistan we get rid of flood ridden un-defend-able land and hanging sword once for all.
Replace East Pakistan with Balochistan, Indira with Modi or Doval and flood with drought.
That's how quickly things can go from bad to worst.

Replace East Pakistan with Balochistan, Indira with Modi or Doval and flood with drought.
Bro How can you compare Baluchistan with Bangladesh?

Bangladesh was 1500 kms away without any land link with main land....It is not defend-able thing.

Some separatists fighting before liberation of Bangladesh from Baluchistan but till now they gain nothing.
Days are numbered we are taking their effective leadership one by one and in a desperation they are doing cowardly attacks. Don't worry soon it would be ended and peace will return to Baluchistan.

I used to scoff at Indians when they said they'll separate Balochistan from Pakistan, never thought I'd live to see it actually happen in front of my eyes.

I used to scoff at Indians when they said they'll separate Balochistan from Pakistan, never thought I'd live to see it actually happen in front of my eyes.

It is all about the leadership bro

Pakistan is in a very very bad neighborhood. But the kind of leadership it has is fit only to rule Finland or Norway kind of countries which literally have no real threat to their existence and live in a very peaceful neighborhood

@Areesh I suggest you cool down and just pray for the jawans we have lost. Incompetence also means a thin skin and an inability to take criticism. Don't put yourself or your family in a stressful situation.

The leadership in 70s and mid 00 was far better too

Bhutto started to made Afghans pay for their crimes. Conducted an operation against militants. Even got Iran involved in it

In mid 00 we made enemy pay for its crimes. Killed Balch Marri in Afghanistan

Both were far better than today's clueless coward leadership
There are millions of baluch in karachi. World baloch capital.
Another several million in each province sindh and punjab..40% of total population of Sindh has Baloch ancestry.. in short majority baluch in Pakistan live outside baluchistan in other provinces. Do you see them making any issue? This dispels the panic of pakipride and others here that we ar losing baluchistan. However it also doesn't mean things are fine.... so let's address the issue. The issue is absence of writ of state. 90% or more are is categorized B area in baluchistan where local people form up police under the local tribal landlords .there is no presence of provincial govt. So what do you expect? Baja cant fix that. It's a long pending thing. That the state has to take action on and bring these B areas mainstream.

Bangladesh was 1500 kms away without any land link with main land....It is not defend-able thing.

Some separatists fighting before liberation of Bangladesh from Baluchistan but till now they gain nothing.
Days are numbered we are taking their effective leadership one by one and in a desperation they are doing cowardly attacks. Don't worry soon it would be ended and peace will return to Baluchistan.
Rot is far deeper than that. Students in universities are being brainwashed, that is the sign of graver things to come.
It is all about the leadership bro

Pakistan is in a very very bad neighborhood. But the kind of leadership it has is fit only to rule Finland or Norway kind of countries which literally have no real threat to their existence and live in a very peaceful neighborhood
I mean look at Turks, they lost one soldier, they bombed the living daylights out of the PKK. That's what a nation is, that's what an army is. We've literally lost an entire company this year alone. Yet nothing.
Another several million in each province sindh and punjab..40% of total population of Sindh has Baloch ancestry.. in short majority baluch in Pakistan live outside baluchistan in other provinces. Do you see them making any issue? This dispels the panic of pakipride and others here that we ar losing baluchistan. However it also doesn't mean things are fine.... so let's address the issue. The issue is absence of writ is state. 90% or more are is categorized B area in baluchistan where local people form up police under the local tribal landlords .there is no presence of provincial govt. So what do you expect? Baja cant fix that. It's a long pending thing. That the state has to take action on and bring these B areas mainstream.
Anti-Pakistan narrative is taking a stronghold in those populaces as well, due to terrorists being emboldened by lack of retaliation.

off topic but I think you meant something like maybe Sweden or Netherlands but Finland is anything but "free from threats". they fought the brutal Winter War against the Red Army to maintain their independence were constantly under threat of getting annexed if Soviets started to move during the Cold War. even post collapse of Soviet union the threat isn't completely gone yet.

@Areesh I suggest you cool down and just pray for the jawans we have lost. Incompetence also means a thin skin and an inability to take criticism. Don't put yourself or your family in a stressful situation.

Thanks brother. I am fine

My anger isn't just on the soldiers lost. My real anger is that nothing would change even after all these sacrificies

The soldiers would continued to be sent in Suzuki pickups in Balochistan
Drones won't still be used in Balochistan
FC Balochistan would still be used as cannon fodder

What is the point of all these deaths if nothing is going to change? Why lose sons when those who are warming their seats in Islamabad and Rawalpindi would continue to warm them and do nothing?
off topic but I think you meant something like maybe Sweden or Netherlands but Finland is anything but "free from threats". they fought the brutal Winter War against the Red Army to maintain their independence were constantly under threat of getting annexed if Soviets started to move during the Cold War. even post collapse of Soviet union the threat isn't completely gone yet.

I know about the wars they fought years ago

But today it is pretty much in a very comfortable position. No real threat to be honest
I mean look at Turks, they lost one soldier, they bombed the living daylights out of the PKK. That's what a nation is, that's what an army is. We've literally lost an entire company this year alone. Yet nothing.

And not to forget PKK is far more organized and recognized as compared to these charas smoking clowns of BLA

And our leadership can't tackle them as well
Another several million in each province sindh and punjab..40% of total population of Sindh has Baloch ancestry.. in short majority baluch in Pakistan live outside baluchistan in other provinces. Do you see them making any issue? This dispels the panic of pakipride and others here that we ar losing baluchistan. However it also doesn't mean things are fine.... so let's address the issue. The issue is absence of writ of state. 90% or more are is categorized B area in baluchistan where local people form up police under the local tribal landlords .there is no presence of provincial govt. So what do you expect? Baja cant fix that. It's a long pending thing. That the state has to take action on and bring these B areas mainstream.

I know more Baloch live in Sindh and Punjab than in Balochistan

But as said our incompetent leadership has emboldened terrorists and their narrative is getting more and more acceptance even in areas like Karachi or Dera Ghazi Khan

I am telling you right now. Even after these deaths our leadership won't do anything. You guys ban me permanently from this forum if that doesn't happen

Last edited:

I am hearing this for past two decades now. And no offence your reply and the way some professionals are acting here I am now more certain that I would be hearing same argument for next two decades.

Last edited:
You forgot something. There is no replacement for soviet union. We did 71 to them within a decade.
Also there is a button factor involved too.

Back
Top Bottom