What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

You are right here. If this crap is not immediately controlled and ISPR and Armed Forces get time from approving Dhoop ki Deewar type of crap this is bound to get worse.
ispr busy in reading and approving the scripts of tv shows.

Another 3 soldiers martyred. We've lost 8 soldiers in 3 days. No solid action taken, no change in doctrine and no induction of armoured patrolling vehicles.

Indians mounted airstrikes against pakistan when they lost 40 soldiers, wtf are we doing?
This negligence is exactly how Easy Pakistan slipped away.
After soldiers the terrorists will turn against civilians (especially pro-Pakistani ones).
We're waiting for an APS to happen at this rate.

We have lost 10 soldier in a span of 48 hours, 10 families devastated but asshole bajwa won't budge. I won't be surprised if he gets another extension.

Many Pakistanis usually blame India but in reality baloch problem predates far earlier and with much more involvement of Afghans and Iranians.

Remove safe refuge in Iran and Afghanistan and Baloch militancy would become a problem that can be handled by IG police Balochistan

Safe havens in Afghanistan and Iran are the reason behind we see militancy in such a strong position

The new general yahya Khan is here

We expected someone like or at least anywhere like Khalid bin Waleed (rz) or Ali ibn Abi Talib (rz) to be our military leaders

Laikin hamari photi qismat main bas kayani aur bajwa hi hain
We have to be honest with ourselves.

This is entirely a baloch problem. I have studied and worked with ethnic balochs and have yet to meet a patriotic and pakistan loving one. Most of them hate Pakistan. Till few years back , you couldn't even raise a pakistani flag. I also know innocent urdu speakers and punjabis killed by ethnic baloch ... I so wished I could blame hindu indians but that is not the truth.

One particular family I know was attacked in balochistan. They went there for opportunities to trade. The only reason they are still alive is because a Pashtun guy gave them refuge and helped them escape balochistan. They have vowed to never go there ever.

Sorry to say but we need a xinjiang type survelliance and education camps like operation with targeted CTs...

Question is, what will wake up our top brass?
Surveillance of vast areas of Balochistan is a necessity.

We have to be honest with ourselves.

This is entirely a baloch problem. I have studied and worked with ethnic balochs and have yet to meet a patriotic and pakistan loving one. Most of them hate Pakistan. Till few years back , you couldn't even raise a pakistani flag. I also know innocent urdu speakers and punjabis killed by ethnic baloch ... I so wished I could blame hindu indians but that is not the truth.

One particular family I know was attacked in balochistan. They went there for opportunities to trade. The only reason they are still alive is because a Pashtun guy gave them refuge and helped them escape balochistan. They have vowed to never go there ever.

Sorry to say but we need a xinjiang type survelliance and education camps like operation with targeted CTs...

I agree with what you are saying

But with Iran and Afghanistan providing refuge to these Baloch terrorists no operation would succeed

These Baloch terrorists don't have numbers. Unlike ttp BLA don't have unlimited numbers of recruits. They need safe havens to continue their war. Without these safe havens Baloch insurgency would die out like they have in past when Nawab Kher Bakhsh Marri was kicked out of Afghanistan after capture of Kabul by Taliban

Its expected, so much is happening in Afghanistan..which is a hub for global agency sleeper cells and suddenly they find themselves in a precarious situation so they have paced up something they were doing earlier only time to time. All this wasnt happening during the days of exFATA operations as they knew they wouldnt survive if the same battle hardened troops landed on them.This cannot stop until new operations are launched with political framework.. if we can do it in exFATA we can do it here as well.

Where's our local intelligence? Where're are ISR assets? The fact that an attack happens and the enemy manages to get away unscathed repeatedly is nothing short of criminal. Nowhere in the world does that happen, not even in war-torn African countries.
8 martyred in 2 days.
@PanzerKiel Sir do we have any policy in Baluchistan or we have basically given up ? @Blacklight
Seems like the latter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom