What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

Great move.....
However, the Undeniable and sad fact is that whether it is the regular army, or FC or police forces. The lives of our serving soldiers are dirt cheap, literally. Always have been and will be, until there is a radical change in the attitudes of the top brass regarding Its soldiers.

Otherwise, just keep stamping them as shaheeds, and send the bodies to their poor families, to be replaced by more young men to be killed on the cheap by indian sponsored thugs.

India is having a good time, murdering our people for free without any pay back. We are pacifists now when it comes to pajeets, and they know it.

The mentality does need to change, and how Pak Military and FC think you can throw people at a problem is the definition of insanity. The lack of value in life is abhorrent in this part of the world.

I’m sure something cheap can be produced in Pakistan like Turkish style suicide drones like we saw being used in Libya you launch in a certain coordinate and it’ll go after the enemy.

We have the dumbest thinkers out there at the moment.

The mentality does need to change, and how Pak Military and FC think you can throw people at a problem is the definition of insanity. The lack of value in life is abhorrent in this part of the world.

I’m sure something cheap can be produced in Pakistan like Turkish style suicide drones like we saw being used in Libya you launch in a certain coordinate and it’ll go after the enemy.

We have the dumbest thinkers out there at the moment.
Something has to change and quickly. So far nobody gives a damn. Soldiers lives are expendable......

Something has to change and quickly. So far nobody gives a damn. Soldiers lives are expendable......

I’ll be honest it’s not going to change one bit. South Asians aren’t thinkers especially those living in Pakistan and India. The saying goes, “we had a white sab he left and brown sab took over”, the colonial mindset and operation doesn’t change.

I’ll be honest it’s not going to change one bit. South Asians aren’t thinkers especially those living in Pakistan and India. The saying goes, “we had a white sab he left and brown sab took over”, the colonial mindset and operation doesn’t change.
Unfortunately, very true.

More plots are being build in DHA societies, only if the Military commanders actually give a hoot about those foot soldiers.

1. Do not worry they are children of poor people. their is no affect on high ups (this is criticism)
2. Use UGVs with convoys, thermal image Camera and Night vision best equipment, best protected vehicles and 24 hour surveilling of hot spot areas. Make contact with local people strong solve their all financial and social issues. All this is possible our country is not poor. (this is solution)
3. WE AS A COUNTRY ARE NOT POOR------BUT IN WILL POWER TO DO SOMETHING WE ARE REALLY POOR.

This is what the Hindjew terrorists are trying to undermine, Pakistan's positive growth:-

FC attacked again, more of our men shaheed, and silence from those who can do something.
I'm going to make a sticky on this.
Can all the brothers please post news there. We want something done about this now.
here or where?

This is what the Hindjew terrorists are trying to undermine, Pakistan's positive growth:-

here or where?

Brother I know you reacted angrily to my comment. But this is the reality inside, I have currently serving family and I see their lifestyle and thought even among their co-officers. We’ve still held onto many traditions the Brits left behind and this is the sad and unfortunate truth. Until you change this things will stay the same.

Yesterday we lost another FC soldier who was working on fencing on Iranian border. Militants attacked them there.

This isn't the Indian army we are talking about:-" troop morale might fall and we could see large scale desertion or mutiny. "

Pakistan army is a professional army and will stand strong, desertion is not in our vocabulary and we don't run from battle.
Except this has happened before.
Too late. Too little

Can be enough only for fanboys. Not for those who are analyzing the problem without fanboyism

I am telling you

That is good. But definitely not enough as compared to the threat that we are facing
That's what I've been trying to say, we aren't retaliating at the scale we should be, and because of this we're emboldening the terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom