What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

thought ANI was gonna be dead after EU exposure but no it is still going as strong as ever esp. on PDF and Twitter waghera waghera. good deceptive name though: Pakistan defense, yeah right!

Pakistan is not using its cards correctly at diplomatic levels. We have right to reprisal and hot pursuit as defined by the International Law but back to back governments with their vested interests in European and American stock exchanges makes us a bound state with hands tied at back.

Pakistanis are a nation of wolfs lead by the jackals!

thought ANI was gonna be dead after EU exposure but no it is still going as strong as ever esp. on PDF and Twitter waghera waghera. good deceptive name though: Pakistan defense, yeah right!
I mean the attacks did happen.
Their frequency has increased.
No effective countermeasures have been taken.
Indians and Afghans are having a field day over this.
All happened after GRS left office.

None of the aforementioned things are a lie. None of this is disinfo either.

best lies and disinfo are those that contain a high percentage of truth otherwise they become unbelievable

FC needs APCs in large numbers on emergency basis.
yep, it will the day public stop being bijli-chor, gas-chor, tax-chor. and the politicals stop stealing aid monies, hoarding commodities and having property empires abroad. and the police start being public servants and stop being drug wholesalers for the likes of sana ullah.

soldiers will keep dying so long as chor qom e lut is running free

Last edited:
BLA has claimed responsibilty.
20210625_205643.jpg

I reckon Gen Tariq Khan's strategy was very different than the ones we are witnessing today....
I dont want to state an incident but I might as well:

Before TK FC in FATA were getting butchered. Light skinned cars were being taken out by IEDs and VBEDs. First thing he did was he expressed a policy that when an FC convoy moves it reserves the right of the road. If any, I really mean ANY vehicle transgresses that area it would be shot up. Well unfortunately one incident was enough to get that point across. Unfortunately it was a civi not interested in following the cordon and got shot up into swiss cheese. VBED attacks went down considerably. TK is an excellent general, a soldiers general, who is brave and leads from the front. He is well read, and extremely experienced in insurgencies. If I were a betting person, I would bet on him and bring him back, give him charge of all Balouchistan FC. Watch what he does.
BTW: He completely re-geared and re-trained the FC as well.
Another reason TK would be good is he is a Pashto speaking officer. Balouchistan's majority population (if not a large segment) is Pashtun. Getting that element working for you in terms of intel and support will go a long way to extinguish Balouchi insurgency. There is currently a nexus of PTM tpyes and Balocuhi's. They have been fused in Afghanistan and working together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom