What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

I also have a certain strong feeling regarding this.

Quite chances that our Military Leadership has now more love for Life's Luxuries (Housing Society, Bungalows, lavish protocol, media coverage, Film/drama industry and other businesses).

This is what happens when your military remains too busy in interfering politics and propping up corrupts and trying to control whole country while hidden behind curtain for too long...

In which world, military sings the tune of peace with your enemy like happening in Pakistan ???

They are hoping that when India will be neutral/friend - she will stop doing attacks herself...Not realizing that the real bone of contention India has with Pakistan is unbelievable control of Pakistani establishment over the country.

There also can be a thinking in Pindi that since Pakistan got nukes - chances of war are very low so they can relax comfortably and engage in other activities without facing external challenge or pressure.

That is exactly what is happening right now

Pakistani military leadership has gone complacent. It s not the military leadership of 80s or 90s that never feared taking panga with India. Now the current leadership doesn't want to go out of its comfort zone

It has nukes that ensure no major invasion would come from India on Pakistan. So that has made them aram talab. Bas betho aur chill karo. Irrespective of what India is doing to Pakistan they are satisfied warming their chairs

Dhoop ki dewar was not just a drama. It was a slap on our face. Umera Ahmed openly said that the drama and its script had approval from ISPR. Now if she is lying then she should be put behind bars for lying about a national institution. But nothing like that has happened

General Bajwa already let down this country when he said it is time to burry the past. Such kind of statement is good for Bilawal Zardari but not for a military leader

Last edited:
I agree with you on what you said regarding being soft and leniant. And this will be our demise. We have grown too many snakes despite knowing of their foreign backing, but this is not a recent scenario has been for ages.

You are wrong on the threats we face, they are trained to operate from across the border by our neighbour under the patrnage of a super power so we cant hit them across the border. They have support from the traitors within our country, in media judiciary and political parties. Lets not underestimate them as hippies with guns. Our enemies probably spent more in training them than a regular FC soldier, and probably spend much more on traitors in media, judiciary, political parties and NGO's
As per the Indian NSA, they will fight Pak till the “Last Afgan”! They may keep their own soldiers unfed and unarmed, but these proxy traitors and terrorists are well taken care of. Hence, the Taliban victory and the US withdrawal are imperative to carry out all out efforts to cleanse the nests of these snakes....

As for the ultimate freedom from the West, Pak needs to get rid of IMF, FATF etc. And, it’s not possible without a viable alternative international financing, trade, investment etc. mechanism free from $.....

I just watched the Official trailer of "Dhoop Ki Diwaar" and I am speechless, I mean:

1624574296992.png

I seriously don't know what is wrong and where ...?

Why is Pakistans leadership so pacifist?
Indian proxies killing our soldiers daily and we’re here making movies like dhoop ki dewar
Least we can do is break ceasefire on loc and make loc hell for these pajeets!
If army doesn’t want to fight pajeet occupation forces on loc than at least let Kashmiri mujahideen to do so and let them operate freely on loc!
There was a volunteer fighter on Twitter who did many loc cross border raids along side ssg and army and he said under raheel sharifs time special forces and volunteer fighters had free hand to do cross border ops. When bajwa came he stopped it and now signed ceasefire with pajeets

Check this

Check the point number 2 in that tweet

I still need to rap around my head on this... I mean DUSHMAN is killing our Soldiers and their media constantly malign our Country and we in re-turn making shitti dramas for "Aman ki Aasha" this is such a disgrace to the families who have lost their loved ones in the so called WOT and or effected in some shape or form which is I reckon every Pakistani to some extent...I might try to re-link some old contacts and try to find out "masala kiya hey" ... ab atom bomb ka bhi achaar daal lena chahiyey...

Why is Pakistans leadership so pacifist?
Indian proxies killing our soldiers daily and we’re here making movies like dhoop ki dewar
Least we can do is break ceasefire on loc and make loc hell for these pajeets!
If army doesn’t want to fight pajeet occupation forces on loc than at least let Kashmiri mujahideen to do so and let them operate freely on loc!
There was a volunteer fighter on Twitter who did many loc cross border raids along side ssg and army and he said under raheel sharifs time special forces and volunteer fighters had free hand to do cross border ops. When bajwa came he stopped it and now signed ceasefire with pajeets

Stats agree with what that fighter is saying

I follow Indian army and its casualties at LOC or in Kashmir

Indian army is having best of its time in Kashmir and at LOC right now

2x terrorist that ambushed the FC patrol were killed in the crossfire.

Supposedly 1 captured alive.

No terrorist killed or arrested. It is a lie
I still need to rap around my head on this... I mean DUSHMAN is killing our Soldiers and their media constantly malign our Country and we in re-turn making shitti dramas for "Aman ki Aasha" this is such a disgrace to the families who have lost their loved ones in the so called WOT and or effected in some shape or form which is I reckon every Pakistani to some extent...I might try to re-link some old contacts and try to find out "masala kiya hey" ... ab atom bomb ka bhi achaar daal lena chahiyey...

Bajwa is the problem. He has failed. And the worst is that he isn't leaving anytime soon

I just hope he isn't the next General Yahya Khan

Last edited:
I used to bang my head for this same reason months ago but then i stopped hoping fat bastard Bajwa would have an ounce off dignity left and take action but its the same shit everyday and then i see people blaming FC for poor marksmanship when they haven't even fired a pistol in their lives whilst ignoring the main problem the toyota deathtraps well just like the generals am blind to these acts of criminality but my heart still breaks when i think of their lives all wasted

Off topic: But I can ask the similar question to someone somewhere in position of Power in media and our PA that plz "aakhir kyun" aesa kab tak hota rahey ga ... :(...

Off topic: But I can ask the similar question to someone somewhere in position of Power in media and our PA that plz "aakhir kyun" aesa kab tak hota rahey ga ... :(...

Let me tell you what would be their answer

"Hum is buzdilana hamlai ki muzammat kartai hain. Hum balochistan main dehshat gardon ko kamyab nahi honai dain gai Dehshat gardi k khilaf jang jari rahai gi"

Same answer every time

We are loosing too many men to this treachery. FC comes under Sheikh Rasheed ministry i wonder a guy who is always so high and mighty when it comes to Kashmir and India is silent on this why? The ******** media is also silent on this, its not even main stream news killing of men, just a day ago we had a blast in Lahore, i mean WTF? We are taking too many hits and do not seem to be even interested in replying in the same token. India needs to be hit hard but wonder if this is ever going to be done in this life time?
My deepest respect to our fallen soldiers and sincere condolences to their families. As a state we are failing in our duties. This is just too much and just cannot be brushed under a rug anymore.

We are loosing too many men to this treachery. FC comes under Sheikh Rasheed ministry i wonder a guy who is always so high and mighty when it comes to Kashmir and India is silent on this why? The ******** media is also silent on this, its not even main stream news killing of men, just a day ago we had a blast in Lahore, i mean WTF? We are taking too many hits and do not seem to be even interested in replying in the same token. India needs to be hit hard but wonder if this is ever going to be done in this life time?
My deepest respect to our fallen soldiers and sincere condolences to their families. As a state we are failing in our duties. This is just too much and just cannot be brushed under a rug anymore.
FC men are utilized as cannon fodder in balochistan in the name of peace by establishment and higher ups. They want to give some death toll from our side to naraz baloch and to the western media. Thats what it seems like.

Back
Top Bottom