What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

While Indians proxies are killing our soldiers daily why are we still abiding by the ceasefire on loc?
Start cross border ops on loc again and extend full support to Kashmiri mujahideen in iok!!!
If india uses bla ttp against us we should support Kashmiri mujahideen as much as we can and also support naxalites and Khalistan fighters too !

Dear Allah.

Emergency rule needs to be declared ASAP. The region is teeming with these devils and our FC are just targets.
To those who can act and help you will be held to account for your lack of action, if not this world in the next.

I'm sorry how can anyone excuse this away. We have lost hundreds of our FC brothers.
By the way anyone know where these are?

View attachment 756119

Anyone? As I haven't seen them flying around or hitting anything. Apparently they are "operational".

They have been operationalized for 23rd March parade, not for the war.

While Indians proxies are killing our soldiers daily why are we still abiding by the ceasefire on loc?
Start cross border ops on loc again and extend full support to Kashmiri mujahideen in iok!!!
If india uses bla ttp against us we should support Kashmiri mujahideen as much as we can and also support naxalites and Khalistan fighters too !
Pakistan will not do any such thing as it is a peace loving nation entertaining International travel vloggers.

I don't see any improvement in Balochistan as long as this old tired Bajwa is here. Bajwa is like a dead body and expecting any activity from this old fart is waste of time. Soon he will break his own chair due to his ever increasing weight.

The only chance is in Nov, 2022 when Bajwa will retire and we can hope some competent General will take the command of PA.

All blames goes to dumb IK who gave 3 years of unnecessary extension to this docile coward Bajwa for the sake of his own Govt.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are a baighairat baisharam qaum

Recent dhoop ki dewar is perfect example of this baighairat nation

I also have a certain strong feeling regarding this.

Quite chances that our Military Leadership has now more love for Life's Luxuries (Housing Society, Bungalows, lavish protocol, media coverage, Film/drama industry and other businesses).

This is what happens when your military remains too busy in interfering politics and propping up corrupts and trying to control whole country while hidden behind curtain for too long...

In which world, military sings the tune of peace with your enemy like happening in Pakistan ???

They are hoping that when India will be neutral/friend - she will stop doing attacks herself...Not realizing that the real bone of contention India has with Pakistan is unbelievable control of Pakistani establishment over the country.

There also can be a thinking in Pindi that since Pakistan got nukes - chances of war are very low so they can relax comfortably and engage in other activities without facing external challenge or pressure.

I would not be at all surprised if the brits & USA hand picked this fool bajwa. To screw up the republic

When it comes to FC shahadat in Baluchistan heart aches more because this is NOT the first time they get ambush in the same fashion. Countless posters have indicated various remedies to protect FC Soldiers such as providing them armored vehicles vs. toyota hiliux, backing them up with drones etc etc but apparently "not much" have been done or IF changes are done then they are not working.

You get angry because IF "Yeh farangi soldiers hotey to ab tak dushmano ke thakonon pe fazai humley hochukey hotey inside or outside the border balkey security protocols bhi strengthen kardin jaati..." I know we are at war but making same mistakes over and over again would not give you a different resuit...there is definitely previous COAS was doing differently ... I mean yeh qeemti jano ki ziya hey.... yeh janey bach saktin thin...

I also have a certain strong feeling regarding this.

Quite chances that our Military Leadership has now more love for Life's Luxuries (Housing Society, Bungalows, lavish protocol, media coverage, Film/drama industry and other businesses).

This is what happens when your military remains too busy in interfering politics and propping up corrupts and trying to control whole country while hidden behind curtain for too long...

In which world, military sings the tune of peace with your enemy like happening in Pakistan ???

They are hoping that when India will be neutral/friend - she will stop doing attacks herself...Not realizing that the real bone of contention India has with Pakistan is unbelievable control of Pakistani establishment over the country.

There also can be a thinking in Pindi that since Pakistan got nukes - chances of war are very low so they can relax comfortably and engage in other activities without facing external challenge or pressure.

Whatever you have stated, sadly it's true. The question is, what to do about it? How this situation can be fixed? Maybe cutting the head of the snake might work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom