What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

Dear Allah.

Emergency rule needs to be declared ASAP. The region is teeming with these devils and our FC are just targets.
To those who can act and help you will be held to account for your lack of action, if not this world in the next.

I'm sorry how can anyone excuse this away. We have lost hundreds of our FC brothers.
By the way anyone know where these are?

View attachment 756119

Anyone? As I haven't seen them flying around or hitting anything. Apparently they are "operational".
We need these drones to loiter hotspots, like Kech, Turbat, Buleda, Sibbi and Bolan, not for striking but for ISTAR as well, not to mention be vectored to site of skirmish to at least track the terrorists.

Is anyone taking federal government to task or we still bashing Nawaz and Zardari only?

general Zia and that era of army men were like lions such a loss when they departed , and what came after him was a pile of s hit. yes men and sell outs. not one of our national interest have we not abounded or did a u turn of American interference. even Iran scared us of from helping our gulf ally’s. Indian army grazes grows fat in IOK . all I fcking hear is peace talks from these mofos we are a nuke embarrassment.

When is Bajwa leaving office?

Sometime in 2022 i guess

Handsome PM gave him such a long extension that he still has a lot of time left
FC men are utilized as cannon fodder in balochistan in the name of peace by establishment and higher ups. They want to give some death toll from our side to naraz baloch and to the western media. Thats what it seems like.

That is exactly what is happening right now
We need these drones to loiter hotspots, like Kech, Turbat, Buleda, Sibbi and Bolan, not for striking but for ISTAR as well, not to mention be vectored to site of skirmish to at least track the terrorists.

Not going to happen

Drones are for 23rd March parade only

Whatever you have stated, sadly it's true. The question is, what to do about it? How this situation can be fixed? Maybe cutting the head of the snake might work.

It's time we people stop boot licking Pindi and ask some tough questions.

They are part of system and have their hands dirty just like politicians.

Stats agree with what that fighter is saying

I follow Indian army and its casualties at LOC or in Kashmir

Indian army is having best of its time in Kashmir and at LOC right now

No terrorist killed or arrested. It is a lie

Bajwa is the problem. He has failed. And the worst is that he isn't leaving anytime soon

I just hope he isn't the next General Yahya Khan
The twitter user doesn't talk crap.

They were one of the first to report the 10 shaheed figure during that checkpoint attack in marwar (?) before the actual news reported it.

The twitter user doesn't talk crap.

They were one of the first to report the 10 shaheed figure during that checkpoint attack in marwar (?) before the actual news reported it.

It is a fake news

No terrorist killed at least in this incident

It is a fake news

No credible report of terrorists dying
Bhai.It's huge Baloch militants would even claim responsibility of killing a mouse if they did.
They are oppurtunistic so its safe to say that something went wrong for them.

Back
Top Bottom