What's new

Frontier Corps KP has liberated strategic Toap ټوپ & Khosharam خوشهرام mountains in kurram agency

If things happen in my way, i will open the border for India and Pakistan where people can mingle enjoy the life...Pakistan has somekind of simillarity with some part of India than Afganistan...Every one knows, both India and Pakistan are playing games with each other with respect to Pakistan...But this thread is not about India or Pakistan, rather Pakistan - Afganistan...I feel being a superior and powerful nation, Pakistan has more stake to play peace card than Afganistan itself...

I do not really think PDF is real representation of people's emotion for respective nations...If this is case, then India Pakistan would have bombed each other since long..But i think the reality is different.
U r right pakistan and pakistani r loving heart people and want peace and harmony in their region and dont want clash with any country include india but kashmir is the key flash point and i dont think so till the solution of kashmir there will be peace in the regiin

If things happen in my way, i will open the border for India and Pakistan where people can mingle enjoy the life...Pakistan has somekind of simillarity with some part of India than Afganistan...Every one knows, both India and Pakistan are playing games with each other with respect to Pakistan...But this thread is not about India or Pakistan, rather Pakistan - Afganistan...I feel being a superior and powerful nation, Pakistan has more stake to play peace card than Afganistan itself...

Similarities are there on Indian and Afghanistan side for Pakistan.

Pakistan Always treated Afghanistan like a younger brother, but they always back stabbed and even knowing fully well Pakistan still continued to help and support Afghans, but there is a limit, especially when other side is ungrateful and openly showing hostility.

India / Indians are claiming to be the saviors and sincere friends of Afghanistan, and Trump's New policy giving bigger role to India in Afghanistan, so India becomes relevant / involved here. all east India should issue a statement to support its BFF Afghanistan to show its support, if not militarily going in and helping to take back what Afghans think is their own.

But honestly, this thread is not about India itself.

If any one needs to know how to create an enemey from a friend, then we should learn from Pakistan....Afganistan and its people always have a sof corner towards Pakisatn...So rather than addressing the problem, you guys are unnecessarily showing your bravado on those poor people...This kind of history will unnecessary reflect unpleasant memory with the people of Afganistan that will provide enough scope for your rivals to exploit it...
Doesn't make a difference Afghans are useless as friends and harmless as enemies.

If any one needs to know how to create an enemey from a friend, then we should learn from Pakistan....Afganistan and its people always have a sof corner towards Pakisatn...So rather than addressing the problem, you guys are unnecessarily showing your bravado on those poor people...This kind of history will unnecessary reflect unpleasant memory with the people of Afganistan that will provide enough scope for your rivals to exploit it...

Just wait and watch Afghan would show its true colour soon towards india. You indians do not knows afghan more then us, its just a matter of time and! India has the biggest role to pollute afghan minds towards Pakistan and the same they would do to you.

Why pakistan army cross afghan border it is not the right way to solves the problem dont waste time for afghans they led their war own
capture the strategic location to bomb afghan cities precisely & keep an eye on them .
i wish we could capture wakkhran corridor.

Alas. What can a lowly hindoo baniya do, when two mighty muslim. nations are at loggerheads...
baniya could offer us rani padmani of 21th century .

Pray we don't do anything about it.
:sarcastic::sarcastic:

hmm,crossing the border is war. Seems things are hotting up on the border. First the bomb blasts in kabul and now the border attacks will certainly rile up afghanistan.

hmm,crossing the border is war. Seems things are hotting up on the border. First the bomb blasts in kabul and now the border attacks will certainly rile up afghanistan.
war against whom ? impotent afghan army ? Taliban could fight a war better then them .

Which border? according to Afghans there is no border.
Afghans are already being gang raped and do giving friendly statements towards Pakistan, can not rile them up anymore, they are already doing their best.

These peaks will give PA higher vantage point and we will be able to monitor Durand Line more effectively, doing more to secure the area.

Back
Top Bottom