What's new

Frontier Corps KP has liberated strategic Toap ټوپ & Khosharam خوشهرام mountains in kurram agency

So did we actually cross the border, just shelled them or just propoganda?? Little confused.

Pak army should secure their own border before advancing in Afghanistan. It's a shit hole don't need to waste our resources on these rats. They will fight among them and will destroy Afghanistan like before. What we need to do is to close our border so that miscreants don't cross the border.
its Our land

according to afghans their is no borders so we can take their land, wakhan corridor should be taken to give us a border With tajikistan

according to durand agreement nuristan too belong to pakistan.
that area too should be retaken

Offensive should only be limited to Pakistan only - though Pakistan should reclaim what is ours but not an inch more. Capturing Afghan territory is insanity - that is how empires ended.
Pakistan is not an Empire... so no worry...just invade it... Worry about it later on... in the coming centuries...

I thought Iran was friendly toward Pakistan?
There are a lot of complexities in Pak Iran relationship. They seem to get better when Zardaris/Bhuttos are in power, but with others they can be pretty tricky.
A

Pakistan is not an Empire... so no worry...just invade it... Worry about it later on... in the coming centuries...
I think this is all in relation to occupying land temporarily so our people working on the fences are not fired at as has been going on. I just fret that we should have done this in 2002/3 rather than now.We have known of incursions since the 80s but not done anything about it inspite of a significant risk of increase in terrorist activities. YThere is no land grabbing going on and neither should there be. The Afghans are our muslim brothers.
A

There are a lot of complexities in Pak Iran relationship. They seem to get better when Zardaris/Bhuttos are in power, but with others they can be pretty tricky.
A

I think this is all in relation to occupy land temporarily so our people working on the fences are not fired at as has been going on. I just fret that we should have done this in 2002/3 rather than now.We have known of incursions since the 80s but not done anything about it inspite of a significant risk of increase in terrorist activities. YThere is no land grabbing going on and neither should there be. The Afghans are our muslim brothers.
A

I was going to write an essay... but choosed to not...
So here my Q... Why taking/Invading/occupy lands/territories such a taboo?

I understand that taking what's not yours, when both sides are "Stable" and threaten no one... is not appropriate.
But when almost all of the Southern border (PAk/AFG) is under Taliban hands... and that is a threat to Pakistan... why not just taking it... No one will stop you in this Entire planet...
And you have the mean for it... and the support if you do so...

Taking do not mean, taking everything... but at least what you can...
And I'm pretty sure... that at least the half southern side of Afghanistan will not be against PAK taking it for himself...since it's light ahead of any "future" they may have if things continue as now...

Same apply to Turkey per exemple... and the north part... Just take it..; it's doomed to fall to the other side or to your swear enemies... so better be yours...and no one (civilians) in those territories will say no...

Last edited:
It is the same as India alleged surgical strikes that never happened...
Just to please our general public after brutal murder of 11 brave soldiers.
This news is even spreader by wanna be fanboys avalible in abundance....
If we could have done anything, we could have in 60s , 80s, even after 911.
And as said these two peaks are Pakistanis but she occupied?
Occupied by who, Afghan army or terrorist?
Army keep on saying that the area is clear, yet after every big attack. They say that they have cleared another very very important peat on one of our tribal agencies.
If areas is already cleared then why these peaks are turned out to be occupied. Same is the problem with Pakistan.
A Chinese died again today...
The proxies are going good.
We have calm but fear of terror...
We are winning but looses.
We are progressing but not becoming mainstreamed....
Something is wrong and though I totally support my army's narrative but I too think we make some things hard way. Some objectives can be achieved very easily but we won't until the very end. We are making this thing hard on ourselves....

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: How much territory you took from Pakistan during that battle? Read Pakistan's nuclear doctrine again.
Nope, just took back what was ours using conventional warfare not threats of tactical nukes. Even though you had control of strategic choke points and higher ground.

No one came to your aid- not your sweeter than honey friend China, and surely not your ex-puppeteer the US.
To top it all off- check the documented proof of how Pakistan started mobilizing it’s nukes. You as a nation should feel ashamed of this betrayal and doomsday situation that your army created over face saving. Instead of this BS jingoism, you need real accountability. Wake up buddy.
That’s why I say- pray we don’t start interfering in Afghanistan. Only god knows what kind of an over the top reaction your army would have to pull, to cover a retreat/defeat against the Afghans.

Back
Top Bottom