What's new

Frontier Corps KP has liberated strategic Toap ټوپ & Khosharam خوشهرام mountains in kurram agency

It can further deteriorate two brotherly country's relation though Pakistan have reasons to this attack.
Rest assured their isnt anything brotherly about it. Had this been the case than another brotherly country Bangladesh wouldnt be siding with Modi against Pakistan. No?

I wouldnt say good job boys because why did we lose part of our territory in the first place is beyond me.
Having said that we should now move on with capturing the Wakan border. But this coward government of PM Abbasi who still considers Nawaz as his PM aint got the balls for it. We need a nationalist government for this who stops considering Afghans as our brothers and treat them on par with Indians.

Pakistan needs to secure it border and that is it. All the talk about taking over Afghan territory is just talk ... and regardless of what their politicians might think or say about the Durrand line, it doesnt matter as it is internationally recognized as the Afghan-Pakistan border. They can make whatever claims they like for their own public consumption, doesnt change the facts on ground.

Offensive should only be limited to Pakistan only - though Pakistan should reclaim what is ours but not an inch more. Capturing Afghan territory is insanity - that is how empires ended.

If any one needs to know how to create an enemey from a friend, then we should learn from Pakistan....Afganistan and its people always have a sof corner towards Pakisatn...So rather than addressing the problem, you guys are unnecessarily showing your bravado on those poor people...This kind of history will unnecessary reflect unpleasant memory with the people of Afganistan that will provide enough scope for your rivals to exploit it...

being friendly is one thing and letting them have our land is another.. we are friendly to them but that doesn't mean that they can claim our territory to be theirs. and now when the indian monkeys are trying to get in from all side, its a good thing to fence the border and that will happen, no matter what the friends or foes think.

The people who rule or are part of Afghan army are barely Afghans.
They are all from north of Afghanistan long time allies of India and Iran and now US as well.
They hate Pakistan more than Indians hate Pakistan.
I thought Iran was friendly toward Pakistan?

Best time was when US attacked Afghanistan, right after 911. No one would have cared.

Apart from that area, many bordering Pashtun tribes have raised Pakistan flags because they didn't want to be ruled by advancing Northern Alliance forces. They were living in great fear because of their support for Taliban.

But Pakistani leaders at time lost that chance, bent in front of US with pants all down and handed Kabul govt to Pakistan's worst enemies.

Its reality.

Only thing worth taking;

View attachment 451819

If Afghanistan doesnt stop messing... and i had the power... id have ordered Pak Mil to take it..

And we could do that in a day..

And whatever population living there would support it too... considering the Wakhi people are predominantly settled and native to Northern Pak.. including their religious figures like Sir Agha Khan.

Afghanistan is not a country in my dictionary . it is a vast terrain land ruled by tribal people and foreign forces.

Back
Top Bottom