What's new

Frontier Corps KP has liberated strategic Toap ټوپ & Khosharam خوشهرام mountains in kurram agency

Get the b@stards.

If any one needs to know how to create an enemey from a friend, then we should learn from Pakistan....Afganistan and its people always have a sof corner towards Pakisatn...So rather than addressing the problem, you guys are unnecessarily showing your bravado on those poor people...This kind of history will unnecessary reflect unpleasant memory with the people of Afganistan that will provide enough scope for your rivals to exploit it...

Actually I don't agree with this attack. Afghanistan is shit hole and we don't want to waste our resources on rats like these.
1. Seal of your border completely
2. In case of an attack like swat bombing use PAF and artillery Corp to bomb the shit out of them
3. Stop the trade route until they hand over Mula Radio and his partners
4. Dictate your own term and cancel the Indian factor in their policy making

If any one needs to know how to create an enemey from a friend, then we should learn from Pakistan....Afganistan and its people always have a sof corner towards Pakisatn...So rather than addressing the problem, you guys are unnecessarily showing your bravado on those poor people...This kind of history will unnecessary reflect unpleasant memory with the people of Afganistan that will provide enough scope for your rivals to exploit it...

Thank yo for the lecture, but we Pakistanis know how friendly Afghanistan is. We know this since 1947 and last almost 30 years we have seen how friendly they are after we gave them home, food, jobs shelter .....Please you Indians can open your homes for Afghans and increasing friendly relations.

your mistaken the Afghans have tried to screw us since the birth of Pakistan and India

They even refused to vote for the establishment of Pakistan at the U.N when even india did so

Pakistanis are only today really waking up to the Afghans

The biggest mistake the Afghans have made is try to use india to harm Pakistan
Pakistanis are forgiving but our emnity towards india is enourmous
We could have forgiven the Afghans alot but this is unforgiveable and the Afghans will pay

you are so so wrong visit the thread started by Areesh on Afghan Pak relations

Here is a video of Pakistani Flag flying on the hill top.

This is like the extremely poor muscled lad on the street who has been bi€$hslapped by the goon Nd then say if you are man enough hit me again. Man you are no match for Pak forces, and no one is interested in your version of Durrand line. The fencing needs to g9 on and be completed.
A

This is like the extremely poor muscled lad on the street who has been bi€$hslapped by the goon Nd then say if you are man enough hit me again. Man you are no match for Pak forces, and no one is interested in your version of Durrand line. The fencing needs to g9 on and be completed.
A

Afghans can keep on crying we are going to complete the fence it is not stopping at any cost.

Thank yo for the lecture, but we Pakistanis know how friendly Afghanistan is. We know this since 1947 and last almost 30 years we have seen how friendly they are after we gave them home, food, jobs shelter .....Please you Indians can open your homes for Afghans and increasing friendly relations.

If things happen in my way, i will open the border for India and Pakistan where people can mingle enjoy the life...Pakistan has somekind of simillarity with some part of India than Afganistan...Every one knows, both India and Pakistan are playing games with each other with respect to Pakistan...But this thread is not about India or Pakistan, rather Pakistan - Afganistan...I feel being a superior and powerful nation, Pakistan has more stake to play peace card than Afganistan itself...

you are so so wrong visit the thread started by Areesh on Afghan Pak relations

I do not really think PDF is real representation of people's emotion for respective nations...If this is case, then India Pakistan would have bombed each other since long..But i think the reality is different.

I am answering you since you are a reasonable Indian member and not a troll.

The fact is Afghans were never friendly towards Pakistan. In fact India is far better than them when it comes to animosity towards Pakistan. This nation from our western border at best is like a snake for us.

Check this thread and see how much love Afghans had for Pakistan. Do read the complete timeline with open mind:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/afgh...achery-against-pakistan.542595/#post-10222881

If claiming half of your territory as own, invading your territory to capture it, to support all kinds of proxies against you and killing your first PM is act of soft corner then I wonder what hatred is

Now back to this occupation of two peaks by Pakistan. These two peaks are not Afghan side of border. In fact they are on zero line. Since Pakistan never bothered to put any troops to guard its territory Afghans slowly occupied these peaks and absorbed them in some Dand-e patan district of Paktia province.

Pakistani forces yesterday took back what always belonged to it. Afghans don't need to worry. We won't come down from these peaks on other side to occupy their land. We never claimed their land.

Pray we don't do anything about it.
Cry about imaginery BAT on LOC.

Our brothers captured what was and is rightfully Pakistani territory;
72BC9A34-C2B1-4B96-A719-863361306B5C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom