What's new

From Pakistan with Love : The Bastard Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
bullshit-meter-01.gif

I guess God must be really angry at Sub Saharan Africa too for their evil deeds.

Not to take any sides here or wanting to advocate anything, i find it quite ironic you chose sub Saharan Africa as an example of good people, but just unlucky.
There's lots of blood on a lot of people's hands down there. We can start from Rwanda (Hutu-Tutsi) and Congo (never ending civil war) onward if you want to count evil deeds.

Hahah changing genetic composition of Bengalis.

Thanks for a laugh
hahahahaha another indian try to creat hate between pakistan and bangladesh.......but all in vain as india is now THE MOST HATED country in bangladesh :lol:

Reactions: HRK
Hmm than i wonder where all the children are of these so called women that were raped and impregnanted. Its amazing how people will believe in any lies or B.S that is fed to them. To this day we are yet to find the 3 million bones and hundreds and thousands of bastard children.

The obvious is lost when people just want a sensational story.

I wonder if the film maker will follow up with the rape of the Bihari women?

Reactions: HRK
Just wondering, is there any bastard child or grand child on PDF? after all Punjabies raped billions of women.
:bounce: ye indians hamesha punjabion ki capacity hi check karte rehte hain........Billion of women?????? well, lets see who has population of more than a billion in south asia.......INDIA.... If you know what i mean.......:lol::lol::lol:

Very very shameful and sick incident in the history of the south Asia. The one and only Allah swt will not forgive the culprits.
yup, it was... but you know i totally forget about it when i compare it with what happened in kashmir and naxal states and tamils and sikhs.......... a useless effort to dig the dead........we should now focus our attention towards kashmir, and naxal states and tamils, what do you think ? :):smokin:

hahahahaha another indian try to creat hate between pakistan and bangladesh.......but all in vain as india is now THE MOST HATED country in bangladesh :lol:

wait for few months you may have threads from our BD members about Indian Army and their criminal attitudes toward women .....

Just wondering, is there any bastard child or grand child on PDF? after all Punjabies raped billions of women.

The people who are in utter pain & making noises are the people you are searching for. You will find many many of them here at PDForum & in neighboring hypocrisy republic.

The obvious is lost when people just want a sensational story.

I wonder if the film maker will follow up with the rape of the Bihari women?

Who gives a flying fcuk about this film from wannabe SUPA PAWA.

Reactions: waz
These Indians should create a movie on the Bastards being born every day due to the rapes in India.

Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom