What's new

From PAF to PIA : Few good men of honor (must watch)

Hi,

That is because Imran Khan is a gutless coward---.

He should have charged those judges with SEDITON---creating CHAOS & UNCERTAINTY in the society---.

The man is honest---but he has no ballz to rule---.

How dare a high court or a supreme court judge sabotage the doings of a capable worker---.
Agreed . Ik was supposed to be a DO IT GUY! but he is turned out to be another coward.

The best method of removing an honest 3 star...remove the honest guys and bring in those kinds of people who are corrupt...
I have personally known AM Arshad since he was a Wing Commander. His becoming an AM should be enough proof regarding his loyalty and capabilities...

we need more pilots then ever in PIA and less support staff excluding Aircraft enggs.

We should do this, we should do that, how dare he and so forth.

This is not how things move around globally. Whatever you want to do, be it any institution, you have to ammend its acts under which these institutions function. And by amendment, please only ensure selection on merit and prevention of political influence rather than installing a brigade or wing. After all military could not control corruption within its own ranks in Rangers, FC, Coast guard, NLC, MES branch, supply and transport etc.

Even the founder of current out of control judiciary, iftikhar ch.

Who appointed him?

I think you got the point.

The a-holes in Judiciary are at it again. Pathetic.
Please dont malign people without knowing the full content of the decisions. Most decisions are based on evidence provided by both parties. It is not the fault of people who have been employed for whatever reasons that they be suspended/removed from their posts. All over the world workers have rights and in order to take away those rights laws will have to be changed before the govtt will be able to remove people from their jobs. Even contractt workers if they have been employed for a certain period have rights and their contracts cannot just be suspended.
A

Please dont malign people without knowing the full content of the decisions. Most decisions are based on evidence provided by both parties. It is not the fault of people who have been employed for whatever reasons that they be suspended/removed from their posts. All over the world workers have rights and in order to take away those rights laws will have to be changed before the govtt will be able to remove people from their jobs. Even contractt workers if they have been employed for a certain period have rights and their contracts cannot just be suspended.
A
What about those who were employed with fake degrees???

We should do this, we should do that, how dare he and so forth.

This is not how things move around globally. Whatever you want to do, be it any institution, you have to ammend its acts under which these institutions function. And by amendment, please only ensure selection on merit and prevention of political influence rather than installing a brigade or wing. After all military could not control corruption within its own ranks in Rangers, FC, Coast guard, NLC, MES branch, supply and transport etc.
Even the founder of current out of control judiciary, iftikhar ch.

Who appointed him?

I think you got the point.
And here talks a man with knowledge. Good post my friend.
A

A

Please don't tell me about workers rights - I deal with it daily. There is no such precedence in Australia, NZ, UK or any such countries where the Judiciary interferes and tells the government how to run airports, who to appoint, who and how to provide extension, and so forth. It is the same Anglo-Saxon judicial system which Pakistan follows although the hypocrites in Pakistan conveniently add the word 'Islamic' to it. In summary, it is not the job of Judges to interfere in the affairs of the Government and to tell them how to run the country. Full stop. And if it happening then the only reason it is taking place is due to corruption.

Please don't tell me about workers rights - I deal with it daily. There is no such precedence in Australia, NZ, UK or any such countries where the Judiciary interferes and tells the government how to run airports, who to appoint, who and how to provide extension, and so forth. It is the same Anglo-Saxon judicial system which Pakistan follows although the hypocrites in Pakistan conveniently add the word 'Islamic' to it. In summary, it is not the job of Judges to interfere in the affairs of the Government and to tell them how to run the country. Full stop. And if it happening then the only reason it is taking place is due to corruption.

Hi,

There are no worker rights in the USA except for a few jobs with unions---.

It is AT WILL EMPLOYMENT---company can terminate you without any cause---you can quit without giving notice---.

The best method of removing an honest 3 star...remove the honest guys and bring in those kinds of people who are corrupt...
I have personally known AM Arshad since he was a Wing Commander. His becoming an AM should be enough proof regarding his loyalty and capabilities...

Hi,

The problem is that he is also a nice guy---. If he was an A'hole---things might have been different---.

Last edited:
Bhai
I dont know about rest of EU but I have been intimately involved with the hiring and firing of people in UK. I cannot reveal where but to give you an example we had a secretary who over a period of 4 years came into work only 3 to 4 months. Yet we still had to go through a rigmarole over 6 to 8 months. That too because she had no excuse that could be evidenced against her leave. If she had some evidence she would still be here 6 years down the line. I have a friend a Consultant Surgeon who was not liked by hos colleagues for various reaons. They hashed up an excuse to get ridofhim reported the matter to the GMC. They have kept him out of a job per se for 2 years and didnot allow him to come back to his original post. The matter is still ongoing 7years after hewas due to retire and they still cannot get rid of him. I have just given you 2 examples. There are plenty more that I can give you but I think I have adequately demonstrated my case.
A

Hi,

There is no job security in the US---simple as that---10-20-25 years employees can be fired just like that---no cause---no recourse---.

Bhai
I dont know about rest of EU but I have been intimately involved with the hiring and firing of people in UK. I cannot reveal where but to give you an example we had a secretary who over a period of 4 years came into work only 3 to 4 months. Yet we still had to go through a rigmarole over 6 to 8 months. That too because she had no excuse that could be evidenced against her leave. If she had some evidence she would still be here 6 years down the line. I have a friend a Consultant Surgeon who was not liked by hos colleagues for various reaons. They hashed up an excuse to get ridofhim reported the matter to the GMC. They have kept him out of a job per se for 2 years and didnot allow him to come back to his original post. The matter is still ongoing 7years after hewas due to retire and they still cannot get rid of him. I have just given you 2 examples. There are plenty more that I can give you but I think I have adequately demonstrated my case.
A

Without going into too much detail, it is perfectly legal for a CEO in any country to do the following as far as staff is concerned which includes long time staff members:

-Make the Staff "Redundant" as long as the staff entitlements are paid. By definition of 'Redundancy', the CEO cannot employ another person in the position being made 'Redundant' for 2-years.

- The CEO can create new positions within the existing "Org Structure" with specific "Position Description" and can then invite the existing staff to reapply for the positions since their original positions would be made redundant.

-Contract staff, Casual staff, temporary staff, etc can be terminated "Anytime".

-Those with fake degrees and qualifications can be dismissed immediately. These people are criminals in the eye of the law here, not employees.

And so forth. The CEO has plenty of options at his disposal to get rid of people within legal boundaries.

The decision of the Sindhi High Court is nothing but a joke. And if such a court made such a decision here in Australia, the Judges would be in hand-cuffs and sitting in a jail rather than in a court.

Without going into too much detail, it is perfectly legal for a CEO in any country to do the following as far as staff is concerned which includes long time staff members:

-Make the Staff "Redundant" as long as the staff entitlements are paid. By definition of 'Redundancy', the CEO cannot employ another person in the position being made 'Redundant' for 2-years.

- The CEO can create new positions within the existing "Org Structure" with specific "Position Description" and can then invite the existing staff to reapply for the positions since their original positions would be made redundant.

-Contract staff, Casual staff, temporary staff, etc can be terminated "Anytime".

-Those with fake degrees and qualifications can be dismissed immediately. These people are criminals in the eye of the law here, not employees.

And so forth. The CEO has plenty of options at his disposal to get rid of people within legal boundaries.

The decision of the Sindhi High Court is nothing but a joke. And if such a court made such a decision here in Australia, the Judges would be in hand-cuffs and sitting in a jail rather than in a court.

Hi,

That is the rightful place of the sindh high court judges---.

Back
Top Bottom